Sign in to follow this  
rocket

DayZ Zombie RPG (Unofficial Mod) Alpha

Right, so I bought the Amazon retail version of ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA==>ArmA2:COps

Installed em into the same directory (/Program files/ArmA 2/) and added the @DayZ folder as normal to that directory.

Run ArmA2:CO through the shortcut provided and see @DayZ on the right-hand-side of the menu screen.

Select an MP DayZ server, connect and then I get disconnected, error msg: "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code etc."

Halp :> Am I supposed to put the @DayZ mod files folder somewhere else?

hi,

Since v1.5.8.2 when player spawn, his weapon isn't selected in hand anymore. You must crouch to make player select his weapon. It seems to be selectWeapon command problem in \dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf.

cya.

Nikiller.

@MaskedTurk

inside your @DayZ folder, do you have a folder named "addons" and in there all DayZ files (*.pbo)?

@Myke

Never again may I look upon another internetfolksman with disdain when he derps. I could have sworn I did it, and yet there were the .pbo files laying naked directly within the @DayZ folder, addons folder nowhere to be found.

My apologies and thanks go out to you xD

Are there any DayZ servers out there permitting some basic mods? Mostly I'm looking to be able to use J.S.R.S. and Oktane's noBlur, but Shack Tac movement and TruMod GUI would be great to have in this too.

Rocket is pretty strict with how the servers are run and what addons they use. Right now, no servers should be allowing addons and they should all be the same so it doesn't get fragmented.

@Myke

Never again may I look upon another internetfolksman with disdain when he derps. I could have sworn I did it, and yet there were the .pbo files laying naked directly within the @DayZ folder, addons folder nowhere to be found.

My apologies and thanks go out to you xD

Glad you got it sorted. And don't mind, missing the obvious happens to the best of us...so, welcome to the club. ;)

This topic is no longer maintained.

Please post bugs at the dev-heaven project, and discuss issues at the http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/

I have requested the moderators close this thread.

Closed as requested. Please refrain from creating new threads as they will only be removed.