Dwarden

User Monetization of BI's games Audio&Video content(YoutTube,Twitch Partnership etc.)

This is still not really working for me. Youtube keeps disabling monetization on my many of my Arma videos. Sometimes claiming I don't have the rights (which I have to constnatly dispute, and not always getting it approved, and even sometimes not even having the option to dispute!), and sometimes claiming it's "not friendly to the advertiser".

Is there any way to deal with it better? Right now, monetizing Arma videos on youtube is just a nightmare for me, to the point where I'm about to give up unless someone has a bright idea of what I can do to deal with this better.

same for me, they are disabling almost all my monetization request, and asking for license all the time, wtf? I already send it like 100 times. You know, I dont have to much views and looks like im getting robbed by yt, coz I dont even make 1$ per month LOL. is not like CHKilroy or Dyslecyx channels they have thousand of views per video, im so jelly :s and I was subscribed to them way before this monetization sh*t

whatever, Im going to download the new PDF I have the old one, although they are the same, but, I dont know...

I made 4 videos total for Diablo 3, each had thousands of views and I'm not even well-known in the community. Those few Diablo videos made me the grand majority of my income, even though I have many more Arma videos than Diablo 3 videos. In this case it's just a matter of popularity.

It would still be nice if there was an effective way for us to at least get the little we should be able to get from monetizing our Arma 2 videos.

Youtube are morons, you can hardly expect common sense, they will constantly block legitimate videos from being monetized yet they're more than happy to have cracking, warez, cheat, trainer, videos about our games.

This might have been mentioned before but I didn't find anything in the search, I (at the moment) am not monetizing any ArmA videos on my channel however WMG have decided to place ads on one of my ArmA videos due to a ContentID detected song.

Is this an issue?

Ok can someone show me a filled out example of the PDF? I just don't know what exactly to put in all the "fill in the blank" spots. Additionally, how can I edit the PDF once I download it to fill the spots in? Are there any free PDF editing programs?

This^

It really isn't all that clear.

Nothing has been specific in this thread. Maybe I missed something. The directions are incredibly vague.

Do I have to print it out, sign it, then scan it back in to email it? Or do I just download it and sign it with Adobe reader?

Can somebody give me an example?

Edited by Cronik

Something like this http://www.solidfiles.com/d/63697618b9/ there's only like 3 things you need to fill in yourself, shouldn't be too complicated :)

For PDF editing I personally use http://www.iceni.com/ I got the Pro version free by writing a review of it, they still offer that apparently: http://www.iceni.com/infixLinkBack.htm

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: ..."

Neither of thoses addresses work for me, what do I do then? (I'm using gmail)

We were doing some maintenance on various things over the weekend including the mail servers, try again :)

We were doing some maintenance on various things over the weekend including the mail servers, try again :)

Okej!

"You don't need to wait for us to reply, the must key is fill the form and send it to us ...

so we are aware of Your existance"

Så fort mailet är iväg skickat kan jag sätta på monetizie på mina klipp? (lite otydligt då det är många som snackar om hur lång tid det tog för dem att få respons tillbaka).

You should send it to me anyway as I actually sign them :) Placebo@idea-games.com

You can monetise before you get the paperwork, they don't always ask for proof.

hi i have a little trouble figuring out this form i just got my channel open for Monetization i filled in the date and my name but the name i filled in is not my youtube account name should i add that aswell because you can't find my channel by my real name due to privacy settings

If you looked at the example I posted 5 replies up you would see in my example I wrote "'BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE' GRANTS TO ' Paul Statham (Youtube ChannelGrimbarian33) ' (“THE APPLICANT“"

Something like this http://www.solidfiles.com/d/63697618b9/ there's only like 3 things you need to fill in yourself, shouldn't be too complicated :)

For PDF editing I personally use http://www.iceni.com/ I got the Pro version free by writing a review of it, they still offer that apparently: http://www.iceni.com/infixLinkBack.htm

Thanks

Never filled out a form like this before.

Can I just edit that part "The Aplicant" and add my name and youtube channel, or I have to send you a new petition to sign? because the one I have I forgot to edit that part, añthough I dont think that is the reason they reject most of my videos for monetization anyway ¬¬

I'm sure it's fine to just add your name into another one.

Is there and age limit? If so what is that limit? Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find anyone asking the same question.

Well if you're over 120 and still making youtube videos then you will get Arma3 free if you send me your birth certificate.

Well if you're over 120 and still making youtube videos then you will get Arma3 free if you send me your birth certificate.

The original PDF doesn't seem to include Arma 3, can I use the same for Arma 3 or where can I get the updated PDF including Arma 3?

Thanks

added Arma 3 and Memento Mori to the list , please realize there will be in future page to resolve some of the issues, also stop asking for us sending You documents, this is one way announce system (you to us) , when deciding about monetizing some channels YouTube ignored signed documents from us anyway ...

Just sent my application. Hopefully it was the right addresses, so please let me know if it gets through and gets approved :)

Cheers,

Yorkie065