Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Take on Helicopters

Hey guys i notice that my ace interaction keys are not working. I try to set it up on ace option. But it is all missing. Any ideas?

When I try running this via Expansions the game loads with the ACE UI on the main menu. This clashes because ACE settings cannot be accessed, and there are the exclusive ToH features where the menu used to be. Is there a way to fix this for the sake of consistency? Also, is there a particular set of ArmA II mods that won't work with ToH like ACRE, ASR, JSRS, and TPWLOS? I assume a lot of the mods to be designed exclusively for infantry work with issues, as the design of the game is focused more on helicopters and less on war, despite the options for conflict.

Hi all,

does anyone still have the ace mod for TOH? It is not downloadbale anymore neither from the website nor with the six client.

I'm working on a new Mi24 Hind campaign. I started in Arma2 but ported some missions over to TOH. Neither version is perfect but some of the ACE features would definitely make the TOH campaign my favourite to work on.

Cheers,

kibyde