Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Zernovo (GSEP)

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys both for the congratulations and the kind words towards the map itself.

Excellent Jakerod!

I just found out about it now, congratulations on wining the competition! Here is a beer from me.

beer.png

A few comments about the map:

Love the idea with the rivers and bridges, the towns looks picturesque, the map looks very clean, good quality satellite mask and the radio tower in the town is also a good idea... :smile:

I will definitely add this to my island collection... Just a shame that there are no town names on the screenshot, but I haven't downloaded it yet so I don’t know for sure...

Excellent Jakerod!

I just found out about it now, congratulations on wining the competition! Here is a beer from me.

http://www.iconeasy.com/icon/png/Food%20%26%20Drinks/Real%20Vista%20Food/beer.png

A few comments about the map:

Love the idea with the rivers and bridges, the towns looks picturesque, the map looks very clean, good quality satellite mask and the radio tower in the town is also a good idea... :smile:

I will definitely add this to my island collection... Just a shame that there are no town names on the screenshot, but I haven't downloaded it yet so I don’t know for sure...

There are town names on the actual map. For some reason when you export the map the way I did it (TOPOGRAPHY) the names of things don't show up.

Do you intend to release a signed version ?

Do you intend to release a signed version ?

I wasn't since I don't know how to do that but I will try to look into that.

I wasn't since I don't know how to do that but I will try to look into that.

Got Skype, ICQ? I'll show you, I also wanna show you one object error so you can fix it and the island picture :wink_o: The island is quite nice I got an idea for a little campaign so it would be a shame not to fix it.

Played about 30 mins yesterday using Kermator's Battlezone mission and I noticed AI vehicles flying into the air while crossing the Pegas (sp?) bridge. It's the only one I've noticed it happening on (other bridges seem OK). It was quite funny actually a striker with a loaded squad drove across, launched about 30m into the air, the troops bailed and the stryker rolled and caught fire!!

Played about 30 mins yesterday using Kermator's Battlezone mission and I noticed AI vehicles flying into the air while crossing the Pegas (sp?) bridge. It's the only one I've noticed it happening on (other bridges seem OK). It was quite funny actually a striker with a loaded squad drove across, launched about 30m into the air, the troops bailed and the stryker rolled and caught fire!!

I had that happen with a T-90 once too. Oddly enough though I was never able to repeat it and I know that I have driven across it several times. I will check it again.

Martin I do have Skype. I just added you. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't work.

I had that happen with a T-90 once too. Oddly enough though I was never able to repeat it and I know that I have driven across it several times. I will check it again.

Martin I do have Skype. I just added you. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't work.

Ok thanks I'll try and reproduce it myself.

Ok thanks I'll try and reproduce it myself.

Alright I was able to replicate it. I don't know if I will be able to fix it though. It seems like a lot of the vehicles are fine with it but others just suck. Abrams, LAV, HMMV, and M113 are all fine. T-90, T-72, Stryker, and Bradley all tend to have problems.

They do the same thing on Chernarus too (both bridge models) so I don't think I can do anything about it.

Edited by Jakerod

Alright I was able to replicate it. I don't know if I will be able to fix it though. It seems like a lot of the vehicles are fine with it but others just suck. Abrams, LAV, HMMV, and M113 are all fine. T-90, T-72, Stryker, and Bradley all tend to have problems.

They do the same thing on Chernarus too (both bridge models) so I don't think I can do anything about it.

Ah OK I did not realize... well thanks for taking the time to test it out!!

Ah OK I did not realize... well thanks for taking the time to test it out!!

No problem. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention I just wish I could do more about it.

I just tested the bridges on Celle 2 and Nogova and they both do the same thing too for certain vehicles although not always as bad.

Edited by Jakerod

Chalk another one up to strange Arma behaviour!!

GO HAWKS!!!