Sign in to follow this  
icuPklaCity

G940 Stick/Throttle/Pedals setup

Need any help I can get with controller setup..........or maybe it just something I'm missing......but anyways here's my problems.

1. throttle not working......I'v mapped it to the number 1 throttle on my G940 and get no responce in game from it.............have to click on icon with mouse to get any throttle responce.........

2. Collective responce.......I'v mapped it to the number 2 throttle on my G940 and get slow responce to movement.....get no movement on collective gauge until I'v applied well over half of movement allowed........then it comes all at once.........

3. As soon as I applied collective and start to lift off, blade RPM/throttle drops and I loose all lift............ and crash..........don't need help with how to crash...........I seem to be pretty good at that........:D

So i don't know if this is a controller issure, a controller mapping issure, or maybe I just don't have a clue on how to fly a helicopter.......................but I do have a basic ideal on how to fly one..........so any help that will get me up and flying in game, so I can crash any place other then the padsite would be helpful.

Hi,

Unmap the in-game throttle - you don't need it for flight as the helo's in ToH fly at 100% throttle all the time. Maybe in the future they will release a helo that needs throttle adjustment as well, but they don't at the moment.

Make sure the no.2 throttle is mapped to the collective (analogue) control and not the other one - this is maybe why you just have an on/off situation. Also you need to map the same throttle to collective raise and collective lower. Pushing the throttle away from you is usually collective lower and pulling it towards you is raise.

If you have the logitech profile software installed (and you should really!) make sure that the sensitivities are set to 50% or below. Also, make sure that the deadzones are at 0%.

It took me a while to get my G940 set up how I like it but it does work well.