Sign in to follow this  
CC2012

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - Play & Contribute

The Version Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - Play & Contribute about 20 € doesn't require Steam, but is the Game without any other DRM? I have no problem with Steam, I only have a problem with DRM.

The P&C is not a game - it is a beta of a game. Purchase allows you to assist with testing the beta and provide feedback to the developers.

They will determine what, if any, DRM they wish to include in the final product. The beta has a very minimal level of DRM, since it is a digital download that does not require constant internet access.

The P&C is not a game - it is a beta of a game. Purchase allows you to assist with testing the beta and provide feedback to the developers.

They will determine what, if any, DRM they wish to include in the final product. The beta has a very minimal level of DRM, since it is a digital download that does not require constant internet access.

I doesn't mean the beta Version. I am meaning the digital copy of the full-final game upon release. Is the Version from store.bistudio.com DRM free? Will it be DRM free? With DRM Free I mean, I buy the game, and then I never have to connect to the Internet again. No matter what hardware do I get in future.

Join the Carrier Command P&C Beta and get a free digital copy of the full-final game upon release!

I guess nobody except the dev's know that. Just wait till it is released and you will know.

Bohemia's games have never had obtrusive DRM (since by DRM that's what you probably mean). Somewhere along the way, there usually comes a patch that eliminates the need for a disc in the drive.