Sign in to follow this  
DoubleCore

Can't join any server in Arma 2

I have Arma II from Green Man Gaming and when I try to join to any server it basically return to the server finder and do nothing (after all the loading)

I have a video on youtube but I can't post it right now cuz I have 0 posts.. Just write in YouTube: "Why can't I join multiplayer games on Arma 2"

and the first video you see that's my problem.

I tried to re-install the game about 5 times. Nothing works.

My version is 1.11

- Do you have any mod folders in your arma folder that dont include the '@' (@mod) infront of it or a modded shortcut (or do you use a ArmA launcher?

- Have you tried to remove your config folders from both the Documents folder and the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local (hidden by default) folders?

- Have you tried to manualy update the BE files ( http://www.battleye.com/download.html ).

- Have you tried with the latest Béta patch (SIXupdater is the easiest)?

- If all fails maybe you can have a look at your arma2oa.RPT located in the appdata folder mentioned above. Please post the last page.

- Maybe you could (as a test) login to our A2 (194.160.126.34:2302) server and if you give me the exact time you do that (including timezone) so i (or another helpfull serveradmin) can look at the reason why the server doesnt except your connection / profiel etc...

larsiano, I want to try that because i get kicked while trying to join every multiplayer game on arma 2 as well, what server and when? if you still can

Thank you for trying to help, i downloaded the file and copy/replaced it with the original one, and it seemed like it was going to work but then i was kicked again, some servers say "you were kicked" but then some say "you were banned" .....