Sign in to follow this  
jedra

Carrier - re-loading weapons

Hi,

There is a bug in the beta where the carrier will fire continually on an enemy even if it is behind a wall, rock, mountain etc. Because of this I am running out of ammo very quickly - is there any way to re-arm the carrier weapons?

Go to stockpile island (not sure if this works anywhere else connected to it)

EDIT:

I've had the carrier restock (I think) by itself after going to a new island.

Edited by Anticept

Seriously, that needs changing then.. ..

G

EDIT:

I've had the carrier restock (I think) by itself after going to a new island.

Cool - thanks for that. I have never made it past one inhabited island so far (I lose all my mantas, walrus' and supplies in minutes usually!) so I never would have figured this out.

If they fix the auto-firing bug then this won't be too much of a problem.

Cool - thanks for that. I have never made it past one inhabited island so far (I lose all my mantas, walrus' and supplies in minutes usually!) so I never would have figured this out.

If they fix the auto-firing bug then this won't be too much of a problem.

LOL, seems like that sometimes - if you are having trouble then try and hit a resource/production island and practice on that before you try against a defense one..... Might help you get your tactics right....

G

LOL, seems like that sometimes - if you are having trouble then try and hit a resource/production island and practice on that before you try against a defense one..... Might help you get your tactics right....

G

Lol - I haven't attempted a Defence Island yet! Not getting the hang of this game at all unfortunately. Luckilly the game crashes well before the other guy manages to get all my Islands (he usually gets about three of them I think) so I am usually spared the ignomy of defeat!

If I am honest I am finding the game a little boring as there are long, long waits for production to finish with nothing to do while you wait (as usually all my vehicles are destroyed). Hopefuly they will change some things before release.

l2p n00b lolz

Ah just kidding ;) Try to get along with 1 Manta and snipe the defensive positions with rockets. Then you can order all of your Mantas on the strategic map to defend you in your Walrus or let them attack key positions.

I found that this way you can pretty easily secure the islands.