Sign in to follow this  

First of all I want to say thank you for this game I am completely addicted :)

Admittedley I have gotten myself into the following situation but it is frustrating as somebody new to the game that I cannot get out of it. I am posting so hopefully something can be done by release.

I have just captured 2 islands and the enemy attacks one of my link islands (it was in the middle of the supply chain). I head for it and start to take it back. Once I have taken it I realise I have very little fuel on my carrier and cannot get to another island. I have also noticed that my supply line is still cut even though the island is back in my hands. This means I cannot get supplies sent with more fuel and it appears that although it is a mining island it doesnt actually give my carrier fuel while I am there.

Im not sure if this is a bug. but it is alittle annoying that I cant seem to find a way out of this situation in the manual. Admittedly next time it is clearly something I will keep an eye on, but it may put off a new player.

Anyway keep up the good work, aside from this minor issue it is fantastic

P.S. You also cannot get fuel for walruses from friendly fuel points on the map (obviously not game changing, but just alittle odd)