Sign in to follow this  
whopper_with_cheese

[RESOLVED] ccgm with ati issues

I realise Nvidia logo is bandied about with this game, but has anyone tested this with an ATI card at all ?

Getting a lot of things looking cutoff at the main menu, things floating in the air, many textures being black.

Try and start a mission, the carrier doesnt seem rendered properly. I can see the insides of the model. In upper part of the screen the carrier is almost invisible.

ATI 6950, drivers updated as of 5 mins ago (Same issue before and after)

ta

Edited by Dwarden
resolved problem

Same here on a HD5770, from a distance things appear fine, close up anything solid vanishes including the ground, buildings, carrier etc etc

Will update the driver .. .. ..

G

Don't know if it will help but the game ran fine for me the first time then went into the Catalyst control center and tried to force the AA to a lower value and i got the same problems...put it back to application controlled and it worked fine again

Will update the driver .. .. ..

Still no good, gutted .. .. .. Reported it as a bug, guess it will be a *long* while before I get to enjoy any carrier action...

G

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

Don't know if it will help but the game ran fine for me the first time then went into the Catalyst control center and tried to force the AA to a lower value and i got the same problems...put it back to application controlled and it worked fine again

I think I love u !!!!

Works fine once it is back to application controlled !!

G

tested on the ATI radeon 6970m 2gb ... no probs in highest rez 2560x1440 very smooth