Sign in to follow this  

Having trouble with NVIDIA surround currently, really bad clipping and rendering at 5940x1080 resolution in game. In game works fine when turned down to 1920x1080 resolution.

The menu screen functions perfectly however with no rendering problems at the 5940x1080 resolution.

Maybe add an FOV slider too, one that goes way down to at least 45 to 55 for us triple monitor players.

Edited by Liquidpinky

My game crashed too, was attacking the enemy carrier when they turned towards me and fired everything at me. My control tower was made inoperable and then everything froze and sound just stuttered... Had to Alt-F4 to get out of this.

To help with the debugging...

1. Are there crash dumps created?

2. If so, where are they?

3. Who should I send them to?

Same here, when attacking enemy carrier, first time locked and looped sound, second time that error message.

I have Intel Q6600 CPU, 8GB Ram, ATI 5770GPU

Loving the game so far, just capped my first island.

Chris

I have same problem. Game freez up and sound loops followed bt CTD when attacked by enemy carrier.

Made a ticket on the issue tracker.

I have same problem. Game freez up and sound loops followed bt CTD when attacked by enemy carrier.

Made a ticket on the issue tracker.

Froze during regular island combat attacking ground units with mantas. Sound continued.

Where'd this issue tracker?

Havent seen an officially supplied wire to sent in Bug reports so I start it here!

GameCrash:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/cccrash.png/

pic wont show up: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/cccrash.png/

Specs: win7, i3-2120, 8gb ram, gf 9600gt (sry, no dxdiag yet)

Got the Same Crash and error report Zothen after encountering enemy carrier.

Win7 64 ,Intel i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, 6gig ram , GTX 480 x 2 sli

Same problem everytime I encounter the enemy carrier during timewarp.

PC specs in my sig.

Carrier timewarp pathfinding error. When travelling from Lingard (the south bay - I drove into about 100m off the shore, and pointed it straight at Styx before warping), it showed a zig to the east across land to the west side of the island, then a zag to Styx - but the carrier stayed put in the bay.

Water was 300. deep, and no blocking from shore. Waited a few mins while the warp graphic showed then quit.