Sign in to follow this  
armed_nerd

Request: Native(or just skilled) english speaker for some editing work (alittle)

Request: Native english speaker for some editing work

I have: 10 very small mission .xml files with tasks and alittle text. No dialogs, no subtitles. Allready on english-globish))

I need: some skilled forum members with native and smooth english. to fix globish to enlish.

Way: leave there your mail, or just a comment if you are ready to get some work. I will send you a copy, you would try to fix all errors, then send me back edited.

Anyone?

It would be easier if you post what you want translated here in a post...

o) sorry, thanx, but) I don't need translation anymore, just a simple cheking/editing from engliz/globish to smooth/native american/english)

(no more, than 1-4 statement/string?) to each task)

in addition, I believe, that the whole 10missions plot publication here, with all of twists, will cause that an any forum visitor just will read the campaing story, instead to play it.

Edited by armed_nerd

o) sorry, thanx, but) I don't need translation anymore, just a simple cheking/editing from engliz/globish to smooth/native american/english)

(no more, than 1-4 statement/string?) to each task)

in addition, I believe, that the whole 10missions plot publication here, with all of twists, will cause that an any forum visitor just will read the campaing story, instead to play it.

If all you want is someone to clean up the English, drop me a PM. If you want a competent scripter who can check your code, better hope for someone else :)

BR

Orcinus

you can also check this:

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

Its helpful if you dont want to make much efforts and by doing it on your own.

Interesting software but I don't think it's what the OP is after. Anyway, distribution of audio clips is prohibited by the demo license. The desktop SDK costs USD 295, plus a fee per audio file. No details on that but "minimum order levels and volume pricing apply" to audio file licensing.

BR

Orcinus