Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - WIP

Could you tell some more info about T-64 variants that will be made?

T-64,A,R,B,BV,B1,BM2

T-80,B,BV,A(k1),A(k5),U,UD(k1)UD(k5),UE-1,UM

Will be more I just list main version. Before someone ask there will be no arena or drozyd

Probably a stupid question - will there be desert camo troops too?

Not a stupid question but no currently nothing is planned in these regards, focus is on a european theatre currently.

SU-27, SU-33(X), Mig-29 Please :)

The addon request thread is here, as far as I know the RHS guys have not said that this is a 'I wish me a...' thread.

Besides that, haven't you said you have a team of skilled 3D modellers at hand? You can make them yourself with ease...

The addon request thread is here, as far as I know the RHS guys have not said that this is a 'I wish me a...' thread.

Besides that, haven't you said you have a team of skilled 3D modellers at hand? You can make them yourself with ease...

Ok, wrong words Wolle :), any chanse to see someone of planes in this mod :)?

J-Guid

No, J-Guid. The same thing in different words is not going to get you anywhere. RHS will release their plans for their AFRF Total Conversion mod when they see fit. Now, please follow the instructions of the moderators.

§2) Follow the instructions of the moderators

When a moderator or BIS staff member asks you to do something or to stop doing something, please follow their instructions. If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter.

Good to hear that RHS is not going to disappear silently through the fog of time! Cross fingers that the plans and ambitions of AFRF will make it into CO! Don't feel forced to do "this" or "that" just to make a few guys happy - its your project + spare time after all. Just have fun making all the RF stuff! ;)

Hey RHS team, when we can expect release of this great mod? Of course I do not want to sound rude or something, only to know possible release time. :)

Or at least some new screenshots or something. ;)

we dont announce release dates. Even if its tomorrow, you will know about it tomorrow. Its how we roll :P

we dont announce release dates. Even if its tomorrow, you will know about it tomorrow. Its how we roll :P

That's definetly the best way to roll

Ok then, anyway thanks Soul_Assassin. :)

Love the quality you guys put into this.

Can't wait!