Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Hey! uhhhhhh quickie here

I use this small tool. Easy to use:

Start the tool and start ofp. In the game push Ctrl + P for a screenshot, push Ctrl + P again for another one, etc. The pics will be saved to a folder called "Ofpss" that'll be created on your desktop by the program. Greetz...

just use pause/break, alt-tab from screen and paste it in your faviourite image editing tool- which is photoshop (of course).

this eliminates those annoying "this is a trial version" boxes on your prized screenshots, and u can control quality.

but "no", i hear you cry, its long. yeah, its only good with a good amount of ram to run several applications at once and you must own photoshop.

but thats my method.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this eliminates those annoying "this is a trial version" boxes on your prized screenshots, and u can control quality.

<span id='postcolor'>

@ Brass:

I have never ever seen a box like that with the tool I mentioned above because it´s a free program.

I´ve been making screenshots the way you do it before I got to know that tool and I'm glad I found it. It definitely sucked to take just one pic and then have to go to a pic-editor, paste it there, go back, take another shot, go to the pic-editor, and so on. If you use the tool you'll be able to take as many screenshots as your disk (not your ram) can take without ever having to leave ofp. No quality differences to pics taken with <pause/break> either... The nicest screenshots that I took came from series of shots taken and not single shots. Well, anyway. Greetz...

you misunderstand. i mean the programs that people generally use give a set resolution, and you either cant deviate from it or change it easily. in photoshop you can choose the format etc and quality, which is important if your screenshot program takes jpegs.

i didnt say mine was the best way, just how i do it smile.gif . plus i edit a lot of screenshots, so i really have to control my quality.

Oh - okay, sorry, I dunno any programs like that. I'm using Photoshop (after I've taken ALL the screenshots I need, hehe) for editing my pics too, good one, indeed! And sure: there is no BEST way of doing it, depends on many different things (most important one: which way your PC seems to like best...).

wink.gif Greetz!

Ps.: The tool takes the pics in *.bmp format (big files... high resolution) so one will probably want to edit them anyway.

Asked and answered. Closing smile.gif