Sign in to follow this  
spinear

Anyone enjoy driving a car in TOH?

Maybe you have to translate English to English because English is not my native language. I'm so sorry about this.

Anyway, driving in ARMA2 is very boring and stuffy.

but TOH, I really enjoyed.

You can barely recognize what is tarmac or dirt, but also strangely beautiful.

That beauty is something different what usually seen in a chopper.

Car speed feels more faster, Road has very rough slope and really funny when crazy shape of road appear.

Houses and buildings are looks tourist attraction although roughly placed.

If you want to see all the detail of 60x60km or 120x120km scenery, tour with a car is best idea except super skilled pilot who can drag landing gear and fly same time. (I can't do that :D)

I wonder, how feels like driving faster car what can reach 300km/h.

I don't know how to mod or even possible to make faster car.

Ah! And I can do gun fight in freaking Seattle! Totally awesome!

It would be better if there is all unit of ARMA2 but hey, It's urban combat with modern building what I really want to do in ARMA.

Awesome! Someday ARMA3 will allow that.

Anyway What helicopter simulator offer like this.. This is only possible because It's made in BIS!

There will be all arma 2 stuff (including maps) available in TOH in a future patch. And tbh I like Chernarus much more for cars and stuff than TOH terrains. Chernarus is by far my favourite map although Seattle looks very good and SA has some beautiful spots especially from above.

Check out Hon0's channel here for good TOH vids - especially his videos of chernarus are worth watching. He's is a very skilled pilot so go have a look. You can also check out my channel for TOH impressions: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSchalke04

There will be all arma 2 stuff (including maps) available in TOH in a future patch. And tbh I like Chernarus much more for cars and stuff than TOH terrains. Chernarus is by far my favourite map although Seattle looks very good and SA has some beautiful spots especially from above.

Check out Hon0's channel here for good TOH vids - especially his videos of chernarus are worth watching. He's is a very skilled pilot so go have a look. You can also check out my channel for TOH impressions: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSchalke04

Yea! That's good news. Now really I can bring the hell to Seattle :D I can't wait!

And Thanks for videos. It's amazing to see.

Chernarus have dense objects and fickle scenery that can makes difficult to maneuver and ton of fun, simultaneously.

A beginner like me, low-altitude flight in Seattle also quite challenging but there are lot of room for fly as compared with Chernarus. a little bit of low res texture cause an optical illusion but I like it.

PS. Oh I forgot to mention... judging by your video, You can actually drag landing gear and fly same time! lol

Edited by spinear

You can do this but that's not what I did there. I was simply flying very low (not taxiing because that would've taken ages). I land just in front the hangar.