purepassion

Is Arma 3 authentic?

please realize there were 2 variants of slammer, the basic and the uparmored variant ...

what was in the release is basic +- afaik ...

let say I do what i can (and let's not forget Zguba) on the uparmored one ...

no promise no ETA ...

please realize there were 2 variants of slammer, the basic and the uparmored variant ...

what was in the release is basic +- afaik ...

let say I do what i can (and let's not forget Zguba) on the uparmored one ...

no promise no ETA ...

Deal :rthumb:

Just don´t forget to put a coax on the Varsuk while you are at it

Just don´t forget to put a coax on the Varsuk while you are at it

It's done. Hopefully not fixed too much.

I would like to take time to say thank you to the Developers for their involvement and communication. Since I am guilty of always seeming negative, I would like to say I appreciate your work.

I would like to take time to say thank you to the Developers for their involvement and communication. Since I am guilty of always seeming negative, I would like to say I appreciate your work.

+1 :D

I would like to thank the developers as well. They are the reason why we are still here and Arma has made it as far as it did! :)

While creating ArmA 3 object compositions I really began to miss the old ArmA 2 objects ... wooden crates, old barrels, the warfare building sets, and the military tents. They felt really authentic in the A2 environment and I assume they would also fit perfectly into the A3 environment.

Eh, a British obsolete urban camouflage scheme that was discontinued before the end of the Cold war is probably not indicating that we're heading towards more pixel camouflage patterns.

Arma 3 ingame manual says that the Slammer can be used as Artillery. Can we have this be true and add the mortar, maybe? :> Pretty please, BI?

Mi-48 "Kajman" Codename ONNTSA

Real life - Arma 3

of course too slow but...

kajman = mi-28

b_491911.jpg

Yea, it's kinda like the Mi-28 but AFAIK the Mi-28 doesn't have troop carrying capabilities. The one in game also lacks a tail rotor, so it's more Mi-24+Mi-28+Ka50.

Fun Fact – The MI-28 actually does have troop carrying capability. It’s not intended for transport but it does have the ability to fit about 3 people in a small compartment in the back if a rescue situation ever arises.

http://i.imgur.com/WMosA.jpg

Fun Fact – The MI-28 actually does have troop carrying capability. It’s not intended for transport but it does have the ability to fit about 3 people in a small compartment in the back if a rescue situation ever arises.

http://i.imgur.com/WMosA.jpg

Yeah, we know it. There have been a massive discussion about that "troop compartment already"(if you could call it discussion, it was more a flame war)

I am sure we will see the XM-25 in the marksmen DLC or in the expansion...

But I still hope that there will be a free DLC/update with all the missing stuff, especially the railgun tank, the Mortar + Medevac Marshall, the Medevac Opfor APC, the armored Ghosthawk, the KSG 12, the AA40, the M4 Shotgun, the FLIR littlebird, the attachments from pre alpha screenshots.....

Would be awesome to get all that in a free christmas special update or something similar :cool:

I am sure we will see the XM-25 in the marksmen DLC or in the expansion...

But I still hope that there will be a free DLC/update with all the missing stuff, especially the railgun tank, the Mortar + Medevac Marshall, the Medevac Opfor APC, the armored Ghosthawk, the KSG 12, the AA40, the M4 Shotgun, the FLIR littlebird, the attachments from pre alpha screenshots.....

Would be awesome to get all that in a free christmas special update or something similar :cool:

Wait, have there been hints of an armored ghosthawk?

Wait, have there been hints of an armored ghosthawk?

I know there's traces of an ARMED ghosthawk in the game files, I'm guessing Pixxel just made a simple typo. Unless he corrects me and breaks the news to both me and you :p