Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

What do you want from the modmakers?

personally i would like to see more support vehicles and artilery pieces, i know there is a M109 in the works, but just some general variety-choice. smile.gif

I agree with Acid about artillery...I'd like to see more of that.

I'd also like to see some more characters. Civilian women and children, different clothing etc. Maybe some "flag" rank officers like generals on both sides. Militaru support personnel like cooks, doctors in white coats, unarmed vehicle repairmen...stuff like that.

children wont be podible we cant make the animation smaller

hard to choose, id like to see less jets, and a few more helicopters because those are fun, but more ground units of all sorts, like infantry, Armour, and weapons

We need more APC's biggrin.gif

A chap that lives near me just bought one of these

saracen2.jpg

To add to the one he already bought, like this.

vehhumb.jpg

He now runs sightseeing tours of Belfast in these.

id like to see more helis, with a different weapons other then just the M2 and a few rockets, more updated vehicles like we use today.

This is some of what I want, more ground vehicles for the east...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 13 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">t90.gifbmp3.gifbtr-80.gifbrm.gifbrdm2_a.gifBRDM2-WITH-AT5.GIFSA-9-LAUNCHER-DES.GIFSA-13-LAUNCHER.GIFSA-15-LAUNCHER.GIF<span id='postcolor'>

Stay away from Facet,They make you want to much.I ran up on the site when looking for specs on vehicles and aircraft.And I was shocked to see what they had.

I'd like to see this too:

vwm231.jpg

Danish Army Specific: The VW M231 saw widespread service in the army in the 1970´s.

Historical: N/A.

Length: 4.50 m (175 inches).

Width: 1.72 m (67 inches).

Height: 2.12 m (82 inches).

Weight: 2.300 kg (5.060 lb).

Engine: Own 4-cylinder, 1584 cm3 (97 cubic inches), air-cooled.

Horsepower: 50 at 4.000 rpm.

Transmission: 4-speed.

Transfer case: None.

Electrical system: 12 volt, negative ground.

Brakes: Hydraulic, servo-assisted.

Tyres: 185 - R14.

Fording depth:

without preparation: N/A.

with deep water fording kit: N/A.

Fuel type: Petrol.

Fuel capacity: 57 liters (12 gallons).

Range: 300 km (187 miles).

Crew: 1 + 7.

Additional: N/A.

lol. They've just bought a load of hippy camper vans and painted over the flowers biggrin.gif .

All of these pictures impress me, but it would be nice to see different body-shaped soldiers. Not all grunts are slim. Some are short, some are tall and some are plain fat.

And the ability to connect and disconnect an artillery cannon etc to the back of a Humvee, Jeep, 5t-truck, UAZ and Ural would also be nice smile.gif

-Or add an extra wagon to the M113 (could carry ammo, soldiers and equipment in general)

UPDATE:

I almost forgot. Tow-tractors for the jets and planes would also be nice as these planes can't taxi backwards. A Mercedez MB Trac-700 should be sufficent (I had one as my personal tractor when I served in the airforce under groundeqipment for the Norwegian P-3C Orions) wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ June 17 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All of these pictures impress me, but it would be nice to see different body-shaped soldiers. Not all grunts are slim. Some are short, some are tall and some are plain fat.<span id='postcolor'>

Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but some of these GI Joe characters look a bit different...

OFP Joe Mod Pack #1, 2 & 3

A large calibre sniper rifle for the East to counter the M82 Barrett and the AWP...

PTRS-41

PTRS-41.jpg

V-94

v94.gif

SVN-98

SVN98.jpg

falcon OP 99

falcon2.jpg

I would like to see:

Attack dogs

That would be awesome (and true to real life). They would guard camps and bases sometimes, and attack on sight. Then you would have to either:

* Run very fast

* Aim well

* Or just die a horrible death

As most likely nobody will ever take on this task, please tell me where to start to make animal and soldier models that can be used in OFP. Just an url or something.

I'd like to thank the mod that made this topic Sticky, so people can request there addons here and ModMaker's should take note

Good Day all smile.gif