Sign in to follow this  
CGWRod

Remove default mp missions from server

I am new to setting up a combined operation arma 2 server. I am trying to remove all of the default mp missions from my new dedicated server. I just want the missions to show up that I put in the mp folder. So far by using DisabledStockMPMissionsA2,DisabledStockMPMissionsOA and DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF I was able to remove all but the following mp missions: Takiston - Coop 08 Armory,CTI 16 Crimson Lance and Chernarus - Coop 08 Armory, CTI 24 Operation Serpent and When Diplomacy Fails. Is there any way to remove these mp missions from my server? Does anyone have an updated DisabledStockMPMissions file that would remove these?

DisabledStockMPMissionsA2 (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9147/DisabledStockMPMissionsA2_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

Disables the stock MP missions supplied by BI.

Only needs to be available server side to disable the missions on a server.

DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9153/DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

DisabledStockMPMissionsOA (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9154/DisabledStockMPMissionsOA_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

To remove the islands just remove all the missions for the islands in the ftp's mpmissions folder, and that will be the only mission to showup no matter what island you have, or they have.

DisabledStockMPMissionsA2 (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9147/DisabledStockMPMissionsA2_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9153/DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

DisabledStockMPMissionsOA (Server)

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/9154/DisabledStockMPMissionsOA_Server_C_PvPscene.pbo

To remove the islands just remove all the missions for the islands in the ftp's mpmissions folder, and that will be the only mission to showup no matter what island you have, or they have.

These are the ones I am using now. However they do not remove the following mp missions from my dedicated server list: Takiston - Coop 08 Armory,CTI 16 Crimson Lance and Chernarus - Coop 08 Armory, CTI 24 Operation Serpent and When Diplomacy Fails. My dedicated server is patch to 1.60. I think these mp missions came with the patch. I have opened the pbo's with eliteness and these mp missions are not listed.

Get the latest AIO config for CO and update the configs. :)

Get the latest AIO config for CO and update the configs. :)

Sorry for the ignorance. I have been playing this game since Operation Flashpoint but I have never had a dedicated server before. So could you please point me in the right direction on where I can get this AIO config for CO thanks.

Sorry for the ignorance. I have been playing this game since Operation Flashpoint but I have never had a dedicated server before. So could you please point me in the right direction on where I can get this AIO config for CO thanks.

AIO Config can be found here.

You'll nee to unpack the OA version of the mission remover and then look for the BAF mission entries in the AIO Config...

MPB_MorningDew, MPB_FootPatrol, ... MPB_Serpent are what you are looking for.

Then create entries in the mission remover similar to the others, but using the BAF mission config names.

re-pack into a pbo and you should be good to go.

Edited by Jedra

AIO Config can be found here.

You'll nee to unpack the OA version of the mission remover and then look for the BAF mission entries in the AIO Config...

MPB_MorningDew, MPB_FootPatrol, ... MPB_Serpent are what you are looking for.

Then create entries in the mission remover similar to the others, but using the BAF mission config names.

re-pack into a pbo and you should be good to go.

I actually found those mp missions in the DisabledStockMPMissionsBAF pbo. So I added the MPB_Crimson Lance and MPB_Operation Serpent to that config and repacked the pbo. But when I applied it to the server not only did it not remove those missions but it added the other ones back in. According to Arma 2 website in order to play CTI 16 Crimson Lance you have to have OA & BAF and in order to play CTI 24 Operation Serpent you have to have A2C0 & BAF. So should there be a DisabledStockMPMissions.pbo that combines the two. I would not worry about these missions but my dedicated server is not that powerful and believe it would crash if someone would try and play these. I am trying to run a AAS,CTF and DM server. I also went to the AIO Config site you suggested but I am unsure what file and where to download it from. Thanks for the help.

Go from here:

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cmb/repository

configs / OA / unformatted

allInOneFULL.cpp

Post your config if it doesnt work.

I know I am struggling but please help me. I did find the allInOneFULL.cpp file and downloaded it. I am using Tophes ArmA 2 Dedicated Server Tool (TA2DST) v.1.3 to run my server. So I am unsure which file I need to replace with this one. I would post my config but I am unsure what config you want me to post. Thanks again for the help.

well nomad_man posted some pbos. did you unpacked these?

or put this into a new config.cpp, adjust the XXX to your name and pack the folder to a pbo:

class CfgPatches
{
class XXX
{
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.1;
	requiredAddons[] = {"A_Crane_02","A_GeneralStore_01","A_statue","A_TVTower","Arma2_Ka52","Barn_Metal","BI_SRRS","CA_AH64D","CA_AIR_E_MQ9PredatorB","CA_AIR_E_Su25","CA_AIR2_Su25","CA_Animals_E","CA_Animals2","CA_Animals2_Anim_Config","CA_Animals2_Chicken","CA_Animals2_Cow","CA_Animals2_Dogs","CA_Animals2_Dogs_Fin","CA_Animals2_Dogs_Pastor","CA_Animals2_Goat","CA_Animals2_Rabbit","CA_Animals2_Sheep","CA_Animals2_WildBoar","CA_Anims","CA_Anims_Char","CA_Anims_E","CA_Anims_E_Sdr","CA_Anims_E_Wmn","CA_Anims_Sdr","CA_Anims_Wmn","CA_BAF","CA_CruiseMissile","CA_Dubbing","CA_Dubbing_Baf","CA_Dubbing_Counterattack","CA_Dubbing_E","CA_Dubbing_PMC","CA_DubbingRadio_E","CA_DubbingRadio_PMC","CA_E","CA_E_ParticleEffects","CA_Editor","CA_HC_Sounds","CA_Heads","CA_HighCommand","CA_L39","CA_Missions","CA_Missions_AlternativeInjurySimulation","CA_Missions_AmbientCombat","CA_Missions_Armory2","CA_Missions_BAF","CA_Missions_BAF_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions_BattlefieldClearance","CA_Missions_E","CA_Missions_E_Armory2","CA_Missions_E_SecOps","CA_Missions_E_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions_FirstAidSystem","CA_Missions_GarbageCollector","CA_Missions_PMC","CA_Missions_SecOps","CA_Missions_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions2_PMC","CA_Modules","CA_Modules_Alice","CA_Modules_Alice2","CA_Modules_Animals","CA_Modules_ARTY","CA_Modules_clouds","CA_Modules_Coin","CA_Modules_DynO","CA_Modules_E","CA_Modules_E_DynO","CA_Modules_E_Functions","CA_Modules_E_Gita","CA_Modules_E_Jukebox","CA_Modules_E_OO","CA_Modules_E_UAV","CA_Modules_E_UAV_Heli","CA_Modules_E_Weather","CA_Modules_Functions","CA_Modules_Marta","CA_Modules_PMC","CA_Modules_PMC_Functions","CA_Modules_PMC_SimpleFIrstAid","CA_Modules_Silvie","CA_Modules_StratLayer","CA_Modules_UAV","CA_Modules_ZoRA","CA_MPA","CA_MPA_Challenges","CA_MPA_Core","CA_MPA_MP","CA_MPA_Scenarios","CA_PMC","CA_Sounds_Baf","CA_SoundsMissions_E","CA_Support","CAA10","CAAir","CAAir_BAF","CAAir_BAF_CH_47F","CAAir_E","CAAir_E_A10","CAAir_E_AH64D","CAAir_E_AH6J","CAAir_E_An2","CAAir_E_C130J","CAAir_E_CH_47F","CAAir_E_Halo","CAAir_E_Mi24","CAAir_E_MI8","CAAir_E_UH1H_EP1","CAAir_E_UH60M","CAAir_PMC","CAAir_PMC_KA137","CAAir_PMC_KA60","CAAir2","CAAir2_C130J","CAAir2_ChukarTarget","CAAir2_F35B","CAAir2_MQ9PredatorB","CAAir2_MV22","CAAir2_Pchela1T","CAAir2_UH1Y","CAAir3","CAAir3_Su34","CAAnimals","CABuildingParts","CABuildingParts_Signs","CABuildings","CABuildings2","CABuildings2_A_Pub","CABuildings2_Misc_Cargo","CACharacters","CACharacters_BAF","CACharacters_BAF_Head","CACharacters_E","CACharacters_E_Head","CACharacters_PMC","CACharacters_PMC_Head","CACharacters_W_BAF","CACharacters2","CAData","CAData_ParticleEffects","CAFonts","CAHouseBlock_A","CAHouseBlock_B","CAHouseBlock_C","CAHouseBlock_D","CALanguage","CALanguage_Baf","CALanguage_e","CALanguage_missions","CALanguage_missions_e","CALanguage_missions_PMC","CALanguage_PMC","CALanguageMissions_baf","CAMisc","CAMisc_E","CAMisc_E_WF","CAMisc_fix","CAMisc_fix_air","CAMisc_fix_Ch2","CAMisc_fix_Str","CAMisc2","CAMisc3","CAMP_Armory_Misc","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Concrete_Wall","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Entrance_Gate","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Info_Board","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Infostands","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Laptop","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Loudspeakers","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Plasticpole","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Red_Light","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Sign_Armex","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Sign_Direction","CAMusic","CAMusic_E","CAMusic_PMC","CARoads_E","CARoads_PMC_Bridge","CARoads2","CARoads2Bridge","CARoads2Dam","CARocks_E","CARocks2","CASigns_E","CASigns2","CASounds","CASounds_E","CASounds_Missions","CAStructures","CAStructures_A_BuildingWIP","CAStructures_A_CraneCon","CAStructures_Castle","CAStructures_E","CAStructures_E_HouseA","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_BuildingWIP","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_CityGate1","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Minaret","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Minaret_Porto","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Mosque_big","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Mosque_small","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Office01","CAStructures_E_HouseA_a_stationhouse","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Statue","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Villa","CAStructures_E_HouseC","CAStructures_E_HouseK","CAStructures_E_HouseL","CAStructures_E_Ind","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Coltan_Mine","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_FuelStation","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Garage01","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Shed","CAStructures_E_Ind_IndPipes","CAStructures_E_Ind_Misc_PowerStation","CAStructures_E_Ind_Oil_Mine","CAStructures_E_Mil","CAStructures_E_Misc","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_cables","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Construction","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Garbage","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Interier","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Lamp","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Market","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_powerline","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Water","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Well","CAStructures_E_Wall","CAStructures_E_Wall_Wall_L","CAStructures_IndPipe1","CAStructures_IndPipe1_todo_delete","CAStructures_Mil","CAStructures_Misc_Powerlines","CAStructures_Nav","CAStructures_Nav_pier","CAStructures_PMC","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_Bunker","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_GeneralStore_PMC","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_Ruin_Cowshed","CAStructures_PMC_FuelStation","CAStructures_PMC_Ind","CAStructures_PMC_Misc","CAStructures_PMC_Misc_Shed","CAStructures_PMC_Ruins","CAStructures_PMC_Walls","CAStructures_Proxy_BuildingParts","CAStructures_Proxy_Ruins","CAStructures_Rail","CAStructures_Railway","CAStructures_Ruins","CAStructures_Wall","CAStructuresBarn_W","CAStructuresHouse","CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation","CAStructuresHouse_A_Hospital","CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01","CAStructuresHouse_A_Office02","CAStructuresHouse_a_stationhouse","CAStructuresHouse_Church_02","CAStructuresHouse_Church_03","CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R","CAStructuresHouse_HouseBT","CAStructuresHouse_HouseV","CAStructuresHouse_HouseV2","CAStructuresHouse_rail_station_big","CAStructuresHouse_Shed_Ind","CAStructuresInd_Quarry","CAStructuresLand_A_MunicipalOffice","CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big","CAStructuresLand_Nav_Boathouse","CAStructuresShed_Small","CATEC","CATracked","CATracked_BAF","CATracked_E","CATracked_E_BMP2","CATracked_E_M1_Abrams","CATracked_E_M113","CATracked_E_M2A2_Bradley","CATracked_E_T34","CATracked_E_T55","CATracked_E_T72","CATracked_E_us_m270mlrs","CATracked_E_ZSU","CATracked_W_BAF","CATracked2","CATracked2_2S6M_Tunguska","CATracked2_AAV","CATracked2_BMP3","CATracked2_T34","CATracked2_T90","CATracked2_us_m270mlrs","CAUI","CAVideo2_PMC","CAWater","CAWater2","CAWater2_Destroyer","CAWater2_fishing_boat","CAWater2_Fregata","CAWater2_LHD","CAWater2_seafox","CAWater2_seafox_EP1","CAWater2_smallboat_1","CAWeapons","CAWeapons_2b14_82mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_AK","CAWeapons_AmmoBoxes","CAWeapons_BAF","CAWeapons_bizon","CAWeapons_Colt1911","CAWeapons_DMR","CAWeapons_E","CAWeapons_E_AGS","CAWeapons_E_AK","CAWeapons_E_AmmoBoxes","CAWeapons_E_Colt1911","CAWeapons_E_D30","CAWeapons_E_DSHKM","CAWeapons_E_FIM92_static","CAWeapons_E_fnfal","CAWeapons_E_G36","CAWeapons_E_GrenadeLauncher","CAWeapons_E_Igla","CAWeapons_E_Javelin","CAWeapons_E_KORD","CAWeapons_E_ksvk","CAWeapons_E_LeeEnfield","CAweapons_E_m107","CAWeapons_E_M110","CAWeapons_E_M119_Howitzer","CAWeapons_E_M136","CAWeapons_E_M14","CAWeapons_E_M16","CAWeapons_E_M240","CAWeapons_E_M252_81mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_E_M2StaticMG","CAWeapons_E_M47","CAWeapons_E_M9","CAWeapons_E_MAAWS","CAWeapons_E_Makarov","CAWeapons_E_Metis","CAWeapons_E_Mk19_MiniTriPod","CAWeapons_E_PK","CAWeapons_E_Podnos_2b14_82mm","CAWeapons_E_RPG18","CAWeapons_E_RPG7","CAWeapons_E_scar","CAWeapons_E_Searchlight","CAWeapons_E_SPG9","CAWeapons_E_STATIC","CAWeapons_E_Stinger","CAWeapons_E_Strela","CAWeapons_E_TOW","CAWeapons_E_ZU23","CAWeapons_Kord","CAweapons_ksvk","CAWeapons_M1014","CAweapons_m107","CAWeapons_M252_81mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_Metis_AT_13","CAWeapons_PMC","CAWeapons_PMC_AA_12","CAWeapons_PMC_AS50","CAWeapons_PMC_XM8","CAWeapons_Saiga12K","CAWeapons_SPG9","CAWeapons_VSS_vintorez","CAWeapons_Warfare_weapons","CAWeapons_ZU23","CAWeapons2","CAWeapons2_HuntingRifle","CAWeapons2_RPG18","CAWeapons2_SMAW","CAWheeled","CAWheeled_D_BAF","CAWheeled_E","CAWheeled_E_ATV","CAWheeled_E_BRDM2","CAWheeled_E_BTR40","CAWheeled_E_BTR60","CAWheeled_E_HMMWV","CAWheeled_E_Ikarus","CAWheeled_E_LADA","CAWheeled_E_LandRover","CAWheeled_E_M1030","CAWheeled_E_MTVR","CAWheeled_E_Offroad","CAWheeled_E_Old_bike","CAWheeled_E_Old_moto","CAWheeled_E_Pickup","CAWheeled_E_s1203","CAWheeled_E_SCUD","CAWheeled_E_stryker","CAWheeled_E_SUV","CAWheeled_E_TT650","CAWheeled_E_UAZ","CAWheeled_E_Ural","CAWheeled_E_V3S","CAWheeled_E_Volha","CAWheeled_Offroad","CAWheeled_Pickup","CAWheeled_PMC","CAWheeled_PMC_ArmoredSUV","CAWheeled_W_BAF","CAWheeled2","CAWheeled2_BTR90","CAWheeled2_GAZ39371","CAWheeled2_HMMWV_Ambulance","CAWheeled2_HMMWV_BASE","CAWheeled2_Ikarus","CAWheeled2_Kamaz","CAWheeled2_LADA","CAWheeled2_LAV25","CAWheeled2_M1114_Armored","CAWheeled2_M998A2_Avenger","CAWheeled2_MMT","CAWheeled2_MTVR","CAWheeled2_TowingTractor","CAWheeled2_V3S","CAWheeled2_VWGolf","CAWheeled3","CAWheeled3_M1030","CAWheeled3_TT650","Chernarus","Church_01","Desert_E","Farm_Cowshed","Farm_WTower","HALO_Test","HouseRuins","Ind_Dopravnik","Ind_Expedice","Ind_Garage01","Ind_MalyKomin","Ind_Mlyn","Ind_Pec","Ind_SawMill","Ind_Shed_01","Ind_Shed_02","ind_silomale","Ind_SiloVelke","Ind_Tank","Ind_Vysypka","Ind_Workshop01","IndPipe2","Misc_PowerStation","Misc_WaterStation","missions_ew","pond_test","ProvingGrounds_PMC","Rail_House_01","Shapur_BAF","Shed_small","Shed_wooden","Takistan","Utes","Warfare2","Warfare2_E","Warfare2Vehicles","WarfareBuildings","zargabad"};
};
};
class CfgMissions
{
class MPMissions
{
	class MPE_Armory_Takistan
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_Armory_Chernarus
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Deathmatch
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_TeamDeathmatch
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_WarWelcome
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Superpowers
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_CivilWar
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_WhenDiplomacyFails
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Detector
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_HikeInTheHills
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_Dogfighters
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_OneShotOneKill
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_SteelPanthers
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_LaserShow
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_SectorControl
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_MountainWarfare
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_MountainWarfare3Sided
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_MorningDew
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_Crimson
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_Serpent
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
};
};

well nomad_man posted some pbos. did you unpacked these?

or put this into a new config.cpp, adjust the XXX to your name and pack the folder to a pbo:

class CfgPatches
{
class XXX
{
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.1;
	requiredAddons[] = {"A_Crane_02","A_GeneralStore_01","A_statue","A_TVTower","Arma2_Ka52","Barn_Metal","BI_SRRS","CA_AH64D","CA_AIR_E_MQ9PredatorB","CA_AIR_E_Su25","CA_AIR2_Su25","CA_Animals_E","CA_Animals2","CA_Animals2_Anim_Config","CA_Animals2_Chicken","CA_Animals2_Cow","CA_Animals2_Dogs","CA_Animals2_Dogs_Fin","CA_Animals2_Dogs_Pastor","CA_Animals2_Goat","CA_Animals2_Rabbit","CA_Animals2_Sheep","CA_Animals2_WildBoar","CA_Anims","CA_Anims_Char","CA_Anims_E","CA_Anims_E_Sdr","CA_Anims_E_Wmn","CA_Anims_Sdr","CA_Anims_Wmn","CA_BAF","CA_CruiseMissile","CA_Dubbing","CA_Dubbing_Baf","CA_Dubbing_Counterattack","CA_Dubbing_E","CA_Dubbing_PMC","CA_DubbingRadio_E","CA_DubbingRadio_PMC","CA_E","CA_E_ParticleEffects","CA_Editor","CA_HC_Sounds","CA_Heads","CA_HighCommand","CA_L39","CA_Missions","CA_Missions_AlternativeInjurySimulation","CA_Missions_AmbientCombat","CA_Missions_Armory2","CA_Missions_BAF","CA_Missions_BAF_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions_BattlefieldClearance","CA_Missions_E","CA_Missions_E_Armory2","CA_Missions_E_SecOps","CA_Missions_E_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions_FirstAidSystem","CA_Missions_GarbageCollector","CA_Missions_PMC","CA_Missions_SecOps","CA_Missions_Templates_SecOps","CA_Missions2_PMC","CA_Modules","CA_Modules_Alice","CA_Modules_Alice2","CA_Modules_Animals","CA_Modules_ARTY","CA_Modules_clouds","CA_Modules_Coin","CA_Modules_DynO","CA_Modules_E","CA_Modules_E_DynO","CA_Modules_E_Functions","CA_Modules_E_Gita","CA_Modules_E_Jukebox","CA_Modules_E_OO","CA_Modules_E_UAV","CA_Modules_E_UAV_Heli","CA_Modules_E_Weather","CA_Modules_Functions","CA_Modules_Marta","CA_Modules_PMC","CA_Modules_PMC_Functions","CA_Modules_PMC_SimpleFIrstAid","CA_Modules_Silvie","CA_Modules_StratLayer","CA_Modules_UAV","CA_Modules_ZoRA","CA_MPA","CA_MPA_Challenges","CA_MPA_Core","CA_MPA_MP","CA_MPA_Scenarios","CA_PMC","CA_Sounds_Baf","CA_SoundsMissions_E","CA_Support","CAA10","CAAir","CAAir_BAF","CAAir_BAF_CH_47F","CAAir_E","CAAir_E_A10","CAAir_E_AH64D","CAAir_E_AH6J","CAAir_E_An2","CAAir_E_C130J","CAAir_E_CH_47F","CAAir_E_Halo","CAAir_E_Mi24","CAAir_E_MI8","CAAir_E_UH1H_EP1","CAAir_E_UH60M","CAAir_PMC","CAAir_PMC_KA137","CAAir_PMC_KA60","CAAir2","CAAir2_C130J","CAAir2_ChukarTarget","CAAir2_F35B","CAAir2_MQ9PredatorB","CAAir2_MV22","CAAir2_Pchela1T","CAAir2_UH1Y","CAAir3","CAAir3_Su34","CAAnimals","CABuildingParts","CABuildingParts_Signs","CABuildings","CABuildings2","CABuildings2_A_Pub","CABuildings2_Misc_Cargo","CACharacters","CACharacters_BAF","CACharacters_BAF_Head","CACharacters_E","CACharacters_E_Head","CACharacters_PMC","CACharacters_PMC_Head","CACharacters_W_BAF","CACharacters2","CAData","CAData_ParticleEffects","CAFonts","CAHouseBlock_A","CAHouseBlock_B","CAHouseBlock_C","CAHouseBlock_D","CALanguage","CALanguage_Baf","CALanguage_e","CALanguage_missions","CALanguage_missions_e","CALanguage_missions_PMC","CALanguage_PMC","CALanguageMissions_baf","CAMisc","CAMisc_E","CAMisc_E_WF","CAMisc_fix","CAMisc_fix_air","CAMisc_fix_Ch2","CAMisc_fix_Str","CAMisc2","CAMisc3","CAMP_Armory_Misc","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Concrete_Wall","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Entrance_Gate","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Info_Board","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Infostands","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Laptop","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Loudspeakers","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Plasticpole","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Red_Light","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Sign_Armex","CAMP_Armory_Misc_Sign_Direction","CAMusic","CAMusic_E","CAMusic_PMC","CARoads_E","CARoads_PMC_Bridge","CARoads2","CARoads2Bridge","CARoads2Dam","CARocks_E","CARocks2","CASigns_E","CASigns2","CASounds","CASounds_E","CASounds_Missions","CAStructures","CAStructures_A_BuildingWIP","CAStructures_A_CraneCon","CAStructures_Castle","CAStructures_E","CAStructures_E_HouseA","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_BuildingWIP","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_CityGate1","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Minaret","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Minaret_Porto","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Mosque_big","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Mosque_small","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Office01","CAStructures_E_HouseA_a_stationhouse","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Statue","CAStructures_E_HouseA_A_Villa","CAStructures_E_HouseC","CAStructures_E_HouseK","CAStructures_E_HouseL","CAStructures_E_Ind","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Coltan_Mine","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_FuelStation","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Garage01","CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_Shed","CAStructures_E_Ind_IndPipes","CAStructures_E_Ind_Misc_PowerStation","CAStructures_E_Ind_Oil_Mine","CAStructures_E_Mil","CAStructures_E_Misc","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_cables","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Construction","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Garbage","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Interier","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Lamp","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Market","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_powerline","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Water","CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Well","CAStructures_E_Wall","CAStructures_E_Wall_Wall_L","CAStructures_IndPipe1","CAStructures_IndPipe1_todo_delete","CAStructures_Mil","CAStructures_Misc_Powerlines","CAStructures_Nav","CAStructures_Nav_pier","CAStructures_PMC","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_Bunker","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_GeneralStore_PMC","CAStructures_PMC_Buildings_Ruin_Cowshed","CAStructures_PMC_FuelStation","CAStructures_PMC_Ind","CAStructures_PMC_Misc","CAStructures_PMC_Misc_Shed","CAStructures_PMC_Ruins","CAStructures_PMC_Walls","CAStructures_Proxy_BuildingParts","CAStructures_Proxy_Ruins","CAStructures_Rail","CAStructures_Railway","CAStructures_Ruins","CAStructures_Wall","CAStructuresBarn_W","CAStructuresHouse","CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation","CAStructuresHouse_A_Hospital","CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01","CAStructuresHouse_A_Office02","CAStructuresHouse_a_stationhouse","CAStructuresHouse_Church_02","CAStructuresHouse_Church_03","CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R","CAStructuresHouse_HouseBT","CAStructuresHouse_HouseV","CAStructuresHouse_HouseV2","CAStructuresHouse_rail_station_big","CAStructuresHouse_Shed_Ind","CAStructuresInd_Quarry","CAStructuresLand_A_MunicipalOffice","CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big","CAStructuresLand_Nav_Boathouse","CAStructuresShed_Small","CATEC","CATracked","CATracked_BAF","CATracked_E","CATracked_E_BMP2","CATracked_E_M1_Abrams","CATracked_E_M113","CATracked_E_M2A2_Bradley","CATracked_E_T34","CATracked_E_T55","CATracked_E_T72","CATracked_E_us_m270mlrs","CATracked_E_ZSU","CATracked_W_BAF","CATracked2","CATracked2_2S6M_Tunguska","CATracked2_AAV","CATracked2_BMP3","CATracked2_T34","CATracked2_T90","CATracked2_us_m270mlrs","CAUI","CAVideo2_PMC","CAWater","CAWater2","CAWater2_Destroyer","CAWater2_fishing_boat","CAWater2_Fregata","CAWater2_LHD","CAWater2_seafox","CAWater2_seafox_EP1","CAWater2_smallboat_1","CAWeapons","CAWeapons_2b14_82mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_AK","CAWeapons_AmmoBoxes","CAWeapons_BAF","CAWeapons_bizon","CAWeapons_Colt1911","CAWeapons_DMR","CAWeapons_E","CAWeapons_E_AGS","CAWeapons_E_AK","CAWeapons_E_AmmoBoxes","CAWeapons_E_Colt1911","CAWeapons_E_D30","CAWeapons_E_DSHKM","CAWeapons_E_FIM92_static","CAWeapons_E_fnfal","CAWeapons_E_G36","CAWeapons_E_GrenadeLauncher","CAWeapons_E_Igla","CAWeapons_E_Javelin","CAWeapons_E_KORD","CAWeapons_E_ksvk","CAWeapons_E_LeeEnfield","CAweapons_E_m107","CAWeapons_E_M110","CAWeapons_E_M119_Howitzer","CAWeapons_E_M136","CAWeapons_E_M14","CAWeapons_E_M16","CAWeapons_E_M240","CAWeapons_E_M252_81mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_E_M2StaticMG","CAWeapons_E_M47","CAWeapons_E_M9","CAWeapons_E_MAAWS","CAWeapons_E_Makarov","CAWeapons_E_Metis","CAWeapons_E_Mk19_MiniTriPod","CAWeapons_E_PK","CAWeapons_E_Podnos_2b14_82mm","CAWeapons_E_RPG18","CAWeapons_E_RPG7","CAWeapons_E_scar","CAWeapons_E_Searchlight","CAWeapons_E_SPG9","CAWeapons_E_STATIC","CAWeapons_E_Stinger","CAWeapons_E_Strela","CAWeapons_E_TOW","CAWeapons_E_ZU23","CAWeapons_Kord","CAweapons_ksvk","CAWeapons_M1014","CAweapons_m107","CAWeapons_M252_81mm_Mortar","CAWeapons_Metis_AT_13","CAWeapons_PMC","CAWeapons_PMC_AA_12","CAWeapons_PMC_AS50","CAWeapons_PMC_XM8","CAWeapons_Saiga12K","CAWeapons_SPG9","CAWeapons_VSS_vintorez","CAWeapons_Warfare_weapons","CAWeapons_ZU23","CAWeapons2","CAWeapons2_HuntingRifle","CAWeapons2_RPG18","CAWeapons2_SMAW","CAWheeled","CAWheeled_D_BAF","CAWheeled_E","CAWheeled_E_ATV","CAWheeled_E_BRDM2","CAWheeled_E_BTR40","CAWheeled_E_BTR60","CAWheeled_E_HMMWV","CAWheeled_E_Ikarus","CAWheeled_E_LADA","CAWheeled_E_LandRover","CAWheeled_E_M1030","CAWheeled_E_MTVR","CAWheeled_E_Offroad","CAWheeled_E_Old_bike","CAWheeled_E_Old_moto","CAWheeled_E_Pickup","CAWheeled_E_s1203","CAWheeled_E_SCUD","CAWheeled_E_stryker","CAWheeled_E_SUV","CAWheeled_E_TT650","CAWheeled_E_UAZ","CAWheeled_E_Ural","CAWheeled_E_V3S","CAWheeled_E_Volha","CAWheeled_Offroad","CAWheeled_Pickup","CAWheeled_PMC","CAWheeled_PMC_ArmoredSUV","CAWheeled_W_BAF","CAWheeled2","CAWheeled2_BTR90","CAWheeled2_GAZ39371","CAWheeled2_HMMWV_Ambulance","CAWheeled2_HMMWV_BASE","CAWheeled2_Ikarus","CAWheeled2_Kamaz","CAWheeled2_LADA","CAWheeled2_LAV25","CAWheeled2_M1114_Armored","CAWheeled2_M998A2_Avenger","CAWheeled2_MMT","CAWheeled2_MTVR","CAWheeled2_TowingTractor","CAWheeled2_V3S","CAWheeled2_VWGolf","CAWheeled3","CAWheeled3_M1030","CAWheeled3_TT650","Chernarus","Church_01","Desert_E","Farm_Cowshed","Farm_WTower","HALO_Test","HouseRuins","Ind_Dopravnik","Ind_Expedice","Ind_Garage01","Ind_MalyKomin","Ind_Mlyn","Ind_Pec","Ind_SawMill","Ind_Shed_01","Ind_Shed_02","ind_silomale","Ind_SiloVelke","Ind_Tank","Ind_Vysypka","Ind_Workshop01","IndPipe2","Misc_PowerStation","Misc_WaterStation","missions_ew","pond_test","ProvingGrounds_PMC","Rail_House_01","Shapur_BAF","Shed_small","Shed_wooden","Takistan","Utes","Warfare2","Warfare2_E","Warfare2Vehicles","WarfareBuildings","zargabad"};
};
};
class CfgMissions
{
class MPMissions
{
	class MPE_Armory_Takistan
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_Armory_Chernarus
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Deathmatch
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_TeamDeathmatch
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_WarWelcome
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Superpowers
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_CivilWar
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_WhenDiplomacyFails
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MP_Detector
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_HikeInTheHills
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_Dogfighters
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_OneShotOneKill
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_SteelPanthers
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_LaserShow
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_SectorControl
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_MountainWarfare
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPE_MountainWarfare3Sided
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_MorningDew
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_Crimson
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
	class MPB_Serpent
	{
		directory = "";
		hidden = 1;
		debriefing = 0;
	};
};
};

PvPscene this worked great thanks for the help. Now all the default mp missions are gone from my server.:yay:

Wow. Was that the WHOLE of cfgPatches? For my own knowledge-bank, why are they all needed for this? Is it because you need to make sure it's done last?

Yes. To use all classes is more easy to figure out which one(s) you really need.

Yes. To use all classes is more easy to figure out which one(s) you really need.

OK - I see! Thank for that.

an old thread but maybe it would help a new admin...

in order to get rid of the stock missions i'm just removing from the folders the mission files.

You need to remove from arma2\addons, arma2\common and arma2\expansion\addons all the mission pbos, the warfare ones and the mp_armory inside expansion\addons. The last one is getting rid the armory missions and the CTIs.

in order to get rid of the stock missions i'm just removing from the folders the mission files.

You need to remove from arma2\addons, arma2\common and arma2\expansion\addons all the mission pbos, the warfare ones and the mp_armory inside expansion\addons. The last one is getting rid the armory missions and the CTIs.

Hm Ill try that but wouldnt that make server red in game browser? Especially linux server?

Hm Ill try that but wouldnt that make server red in game browser? Especially linux server?

i'm running windows and it shows the server yellow with a questionmark. However, i don't know if that's down to the missing files or down to patch 1.60 as i read a few people have complained that their servers after the patch have gone yellow with questionmark.

Yet again i might be wrong...but i needed something simple and quick...:)

this makes server stop working, false info !