Sign in to follow this  

2 bit little punk

Placebo you two bit lil asswipe - you suck big dicks

Think your a bigshot just cos you can lock topics

The other mods are cool but you are a prize cuntrag

Why dont you all do us a favor and fuck off - you get your kicks from having power in here - but your a nothing in real life

AAAAAAHahahahahaahhah

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh, the humanity!

counting down to IP range ban....3..2..1..

/me looking through latest closed topics to see who could possibly be so pissed...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RuptureZone @ June 14 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo you two bit lil asswipe - you suck big dicks

Think your a bigshot just cos you can lock topics

The other mods are cool but you are a prize cuntrag

Why dont you all do us a favor and fuck off - you get your kicks from having power in here - but your a nothing in real life<span id='postcolor'>

You kiss oyur mother with that mouth? wow.gif

lololol

lilasswipe

cuntrag

good to see someone with such a grasp of the english language

oh and cya pal biggrin.gif

lololol nordin i just noticed ur avatar u had white stuff falling out your mouth

biggrin.gif

Opening:

Major Fubar, care to explain why you have the exact same IP as "RuptureZone"?

Oh man...you are SO fucked now biggrin.gif

BTW for future reference, in "but your a nothing" it should actually be "you're".

Making the typo twice as RuptureZone and then making it again as Fubar in your reply to "him" is just a smidge too obvious smile.gif

I am NOT kissing ass here...

REPEAT:

I am NOT kissing ass here

I dont see why certain people have a problem with Placebo. Is it perhaps because he's the most active Mod, and so has to crack the whip most often?

Thing is, I've never seen him do anything that isnt in line with the agreement we all clicked through while registering for the forums. And that means he's not on a powertrip..he's doing his job. And something tell me that if those here that have a problem with him would try understanding that and not getting bitchy everytime he makes us conform to the rules...maybe he'd cut a little more slack when it's a borderline issue.

I love these forums. I can come here and expect reasonably intelligent discussions and topics (other thant the pan threads..WHAT are you thinking!!wink.gif. I truly believe that's because the rules are reasonably well adhered to.

Asskisser biggrin.gif

BAN EM' ALL LET THE ADMINS SORT THEM OUT!   biggrin.gif

but seriously, your so very very screwed...mr. fubar

but you could still lie you way thru saying your lil borther brother did it  tounge.gif  but thenyour brother must goto the same grammer school as you do  wink.gif

ps. asskisser

Well if everybody are gonna post in a locked thread, then so will I....

I'll introduce ya to the Elektra art.sxc espresso machine. The finest there is:

Sxc1.jpg

One cup from this baby beats 40 cups of regular any day!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cuntrag<span id='postcolor'>

Lol. Yeah, that's pretty funny. Placebo you cuntrag* !!!.

*fabricated word, unlisted in any official English language dictionary. Its perception thus cannot be considered offensive if used in short, broad-meaning sentences.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 14 2002,18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well if everybody are gonna post in a locked thread, then so will I....

I'll introduce ya to the Elektra art.sxc espresso machine. The finest there is:

Sxc1.jpg

One cup from this baby beats 40 cups of regular any day!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! Placebo - you are undermining Gimbals authority by unlocking his first locked thread. That is like kicking a baby when it is taking its first steps tounge.gif

Gimbal: Very nice espresso machine. I can imagine that it costs a bit though.

I am not kissing ass wink.gif

What's the point, they already made Gimbal a mod...so I cant have the position biggrin.gif

In colloqiual usage, cuntrag is a base term for a feminine hygeine product.  As such, using it to describe a person could be considered hightly offensive.  I know the last guy I called a cuntrag tried to beat me senseless.

What I want to know is what the hell was Fubar thinking?!? Doesnt he know what an IP is?

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 14 2002,11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cuntrag<span id='postcolor'>

Lol.  Yeah, that's pretty funny.  Placebo you cuntrag* !!!.

*fabricated word, unlisted in any official English language dictionary.  Its perception thus cannot be considered offensive if used in short, broad-meaning sentences.<span id='postcolor'>

So what could it mean? My suggestion is "cuntrag" to be used to call female sanitary napkins.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 14 2002,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gimbal: Very nice espresso machine. I can imagine that it costs a bit though.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, all I can say is I wish it was mine... it costs about $1400 wow.gif

dunno why I posted it though tounge.gif

LMAO... this thread is hilarious... LOL... just go back through it and watch the progression of it... classic