Sign in to follow this  

2 bit little punk

Can i have the member level of "Giant Flaming Jackass"?

no thats the member title i wanted smile.gif . after considering that the other two i wanted to have (the guy your women pretends she dont know) or (all your women are belong to me) wouldnt fit confused.gif

Eh, either one biggrin.gif

And for christs sake, make them in english! mad.gif

***sigh***

Well, I guess no one believes me...I can't explain the IP, and I'm not going to try and think up lame excuses like "oh my little brother must have done it". AFAIK, no one else has access to my PC.

My final word on the subject (really this time) is that it wasn't me. You may each choose to believe me or not.

If I am to be banned, so be it. (I really don't want to be, but I don't see how else I can convince you that post wasn't me).

If I am not to be banned, I say move on and put all this crap behind us.

I don't have ill will towards anyone on these forums, and I enjoy reading and replying here. If I had a problem with anyone, I would say it to their face, not hiding behind an alias.

Either way (banned or not), that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 15 2002,22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">***sigh***

Well, I guess no one believes me...I can't explain the IP, and I'm not going to try and think up lame excuses like "oh my little brother must have done it". AFAIK, no one else has access to my PC.

My final word on the subject (really this time) is that it wasn't me. You may each choose to believe me or not.

If I am to be banned, so be it. (I really don't want to be, but I don't see how else I can convince you that post wasn't me).

If I am not to be banned, I say move on and put all this crap behind us.

I don't have ill will towards anyone on these forums, and I enjoy reading and replying here. If I had a problem with anyone, I would say it to their face, not hiding behind an alias.

Either way (banned or not), that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think they'll ban you. If they decided to do so you wouldn't be able to post here anymore.

Don't give us your emotional apologies. Just admit you did it, because we know and you know that it is in fact so.

IPs are like social security numbers, no-one is ever assigned an identical one biggrin.gif

Hey maybe you're a schitzophrenic and don't even know it.

Either way, just don't make an ass of yourself again.

Cheers brother

Thanks.

P.S. I didn't do it.

P.P.S. I don't care whether you believe me or not.

P.P.P.S. Why do I keep posting here after saying I won't?

P.P.P.P.S. Can't someone close this thread?

Oh well, at least i'm not an Of Fan anymore. I'm a far bigger fan of OFP than i am of the word Of

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 16 2002,07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh well, at least i'm not an Of Fan anymore. I'm a far bigger fan of OFP than i am of the word Of<span id='postcolor'>

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, you got your wish, Large Flaming Donkey.

Bahahaha

No i didnt. I got "Großer brennender Esel".

What i wanted was "Giant Flaming Jackass"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 16 2002,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No i didnt. I got "Großer brennender Esel".

What i wanted was "Giant Flaming Jackass"<span id='postcolor'>

gross=giant, big

brennender=flaming

Esel=jackass

so what are you complaining abou? Denoir changed mine to OFP monkey although i didn't ask for it. mad.gif

he changed it back though... tounge.gif

it seems like this ain't your first time..if i remember correctly, you exchanged a star for something and got some wierd one..then you annuled the exchange and was so far just a regular

no no no no no no no no no, the words Großer, brennender and Esel werent what i asked for. The words i asked for was Giant, Flaming, and Jacka- ahhh, fuck it. I still say that feature shouldnt be limited to mods.

Its no fun in..........whatever that language is. Großer brennender Esel just doesnt sound as stupid as Giant Flaming Jackass

daeng aculaud, you didn't learn from the past tounge.gif ....

just don't ask for that special treatment, they will give you something different..like gov't bureaucrats...just revert back to your olf self man....and when a good mod comes, ask him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 15 2002,19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And for christs sake, make them in english! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was hoping a good mod would have seen THAT! mad.gif

Fubar is not banned.

Forgive and Forget.

Peace Love and Understanding.

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Topic Closed wink.gif

bp84.gif