Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

What countenance weareth thou?

Thought it was about time to see what some of you wankers look like smile.gif

So, as the swingers say, I'll go first.

mig.jpg

Taken one sunny afternoon a couple of years ago, but yes, I'm still that good looking biggrin.gif

I don't have anywhere to host an image so if anyone wants to I'll email them and then you can see how ugly I am smile.gif

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><--------thats me <span id='postcolor'>

No it isn't. How could you post on the forum if you were dead? biggrin.gif

im not dead, everyone just thinks i am.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 14 2002,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mig.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

You are not blue? wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

I've already posted pictures from me in the military and other shit. But to be nice to nordin and his thread, I'll post an unusual pic: me with long hair (from two years ago I think):

denoir3.jpg

<--- i'm actually quite a bit taller but uhh...special video editing was used wink.gif

Okay, here's a photo of me and my date - Anna Kournikova on my high school prom (my ex would kill me for this, but who cares).

prom2.jpg

Here's another photo of me (bad one). Oh yah, I had a few drinks.

prom1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh yah, I had a few drinks.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! A few? You look totally wrecked!

I'll take a pic of my son and I this weekend (he's coming to visit for fathers day) and post it when I get the developed and scanned next week. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ June 13 2002,10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh yah, I had a few drinks.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! A few? You look totally wrecked!

I'll take a pic of my son and I this weekend (he's coming to visit for fathers day) and post it when I get the developed and scanned next week.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

how old are ya warin, if you have a son that doesnt even live with you anymore, that probably means that your over 50. i would have thought that most people here are about 15-30

0614200212020464.jpg

Me last march

0614200212020360.jpg

Me playing Tagball 2 years ago

0614200212020367.jpg

Me freezing my ass of during winter 2 years ago.

Oh and make sure you check This Webpage out I made it back in 1999....when I had nothing to do with my spare periods in HS and felt like playing with the digital camere wink.gif

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> just found another goldie but oldie from HS....me.....riding a vaccum!?!

Ganir.jpg

cool site tovar, i like the sounds

edit: by the way, what does tovarish mean, i think its russian. but tovar is my last name, so im interested

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how old are ya warin, if you have a son that doesnt even live with you anymore, that probably means that your over 50. i would have thought that most people here are about 15-30 <span id='postcolor'>

Actually, my son is 7. I'm 33. He lives with his mom, about 60 miles from me.

I dont see him nearly as much as I might like.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 14 2002,06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cool site tovar, i like the sounds

edit: by the way, what does tovarish mean, i think its russian. but tovar is my last name, so im interested<span id='postcolor'>

Tovarish= "Comrade" in Russian

wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ June 14 2002,06wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">0614200212020464.jpg

Me last march<span id='postcolor'>

looks like a typical commie! mad.gif

biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  smile.gif

that wrestling friend  of yours on the wall was hillarious!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ June 14 2002,08:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I find my photo CD, you surely get a nasty pic of me on tuesday  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

let me guess..you dressed up as Peter Pan. tounge.gif

If you haven't guessed by now:

<-------------this is not me or either of my two wonderful burmese cats. I actually hate photos being taken of me so i will have a hard time getting photos of me.

You all look like a bunch of wankers... tounge.gif