Sign in to follow this  
sgt.miller

Weird. Please Help! My missions wont open with editor

So I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but I really need someone's help. So I used a 3D to 2D editor switching tool and then when I opened arma 2 OA and went into 2D editor, all my missions for every map were gone. They can only be opened in single player but I dont want that because im still editing. Is there anything anything i can do to be able to once again open my missions in editor?

Please help, I don't have a single clue what to do!

Maybe find where your missions are being stored on your computer (the PBO files of the ones you were editing) and dePBO them. If you can do that copy the folders the dePBO tool makes into the missions folder under your profile directory. You should then be able to open it in the editor.

Did you change your profile name? The missions are stored in your profile which by default is in :

c:\users\[username]\My Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles\[arma profile name]\missions

c:\users\[username]\My Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles\[arma profile name]\mpmissions

If you changed your profile name you will find more than one folder in 'Arma 2 other profiles' and missions you created in the editor will be in one of those.