Gday Aplion

Thanks for a wonderful and original map. Very scenic and beautiful!

I have one problem with it: Ambient civilians. I don't think there are any points for them to spawn in your custom buildings, and since the majority of buildings on the map are yours, there's basically nowhere for the civilians to appear. I've tried both ALICE modules and have yet to see a civilian.

It's a bit of a problem for realism because there's no way a Greek island so beautiful would have nobody on it!

Gday Aplion

Thanks for a wonderful and original map. Very scenic and beautiful!

I have one problem with it: Ambient civilians. I don't think there are any points for them to spawn in your custom buildings, and since the majority of buildings on the map are yours, there's basically nowhere for the civilians to appear. I've tried both ALICE modules and have yet to see a civilian.

It's a bit of a problem for realism because there's no way a Greek island so beautiful would have nobody on it!

If I'm not mistaken ambient civilians can be spawn but only into the capital and 2-3 near villages ... try to use "Ambient Civilians" module (not the expansion) and put that in the init of the module " this setvariable ["debug",true] " (without quotes) ... then check at the map.

In any case I know that this is an issue as the rest of the villages are not populated ... ofcourse I'll fix it ;)

Really awesome map. When I tried to use it on my server with sig checks enabled, it said the map was not signed. We had the bisigns and keys in the right places. Anyone else having this problem too?

Yes I have had the same issue trying to use signature checks on the island. I was going to put it on a COOP server, but when I tried one of the bisigns did not match. It was the Mitilini bisign and it acts like the wrong one was uploaded. If you do reupload this please ensure you include both files as just creating a new bisign will not match what we have, so there needs to be a new pbo and new bisign. Thanks in advance..................

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

I found the problem, the date of your BISIGN is different than the PBO date, meaning it is the wrong PBO actually that was uploaded. When you sign pbo's it creates a new bisign and new PBO, both should have same time and date, which these do not. That is why there is an issue.

As the problem only affects mitilini.pbo I'll pack it again and reupload it with correct bisign file.

ok guys here is the corrected bisign together with repacked .pbo for Mitilini Island. Please consider that as a fix.

For installation just extract the contents at your game root folder replacing the previous files.

Download Link : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/k6gaen

Aplion

Edited by Aplion