Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Aplion Buildings

th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-47-29-45.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-48-18-00.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-48-58-49.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-49-30-12.jpg

th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-50-22-58.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-51-45-49.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-52-59-01.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-53-46-14.jpg th_ArmA2OA2012-03-1421-54-38-00.jpg

Introduction:

I made these buildings in order to use them in a Greek island (Mitilini) I'm working on, so I'd like to release them also as a seperate addon for anyone wish to use them.

In this addon, eleven (11) buildings are included, nine (9) of them are enterable with working doors and custom ruin models.

Also into this addon package you will find many signs made for my island so I believe that this part isn't important for you all so ignore it.

Buildings:

1Floor (One floor building)

1Floor2 (One floor but smaller that the previous one)

2FloorWroof (Two floors with roof tiles)

2FloorWOroof (same as above without roof tiles)

Tavern (as title says - with greek gyros in the kitchen :) )

Villa (a small villa with the upper floor enterable)

Warehouse (a huge open warehouse which can be used for CQB purposes)

Church (yeap ... a small enterable church)

Bunker (a small concrete bunker)

House Closed (a non enterable house but with an external ladder providing access to the roof of the building)

Chappel (nothing special but a non enterable simple model of a small chappel)

Playground (ok this one is just an additional structure with roarway but also with some geometry problems ... basically is just a ... kids playground area)

Notes:

This is version 1.0 and all PBOs are signed. A server key is also included.

No modification of the original files is permitted without a prior written authorization by me.

Credits:

To Bohemia Interactive.

To the Community for the inspiration and help provided.

To my game team Hellenic Army Command Virtual (HACv) for beta testing.

Known Issues:

So far no issues have been detected so feel free to let me know if something will be found.

Installation:

As the MOD is already using modfolder format, extract the contents of the rar file directly into your game root folder. Then add -mods=@Aplion_buildings to the command line of your executable file.

Download Link : Click Here

ArmA2Base.de Mirror: Aplion Buildings

Armacholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16422

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

Thanks mirror links :)

do not break windows in buildings,too bad

I ll try to convince him ;)

do not break windows in buildings,too bad

Bullets are penetrate the windows without problem and there is also the sound of broken glass ... no at this version the windows are not break.

I don't suppose you could make a version without the windows. It seems that windows have a tenancy to make particle effects and other objects disappear when looking through them.

I don't suppose you could make a version without the windows. It seems that windows have a tenancy to make particle effects and other objects disappear when looking through them.

I haven't noticed that !! I will have a look and I'll see what I can do about it.

Thanks for feedback.

Does anyone know how well the bots navigate these structures?

Mods like GL 4 really help to create missions where the AI do a decent job of fighting out from them.