Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Stagler's FSB Packs

Great to see some more Russians done by you CS :)

PS. What am I credited for exactly lol?

The 3d pockets and the stuff from his marines that Binkowski gave me were made by you according to Bink Lennard, so I gave credit :)

I looked for decent gasmask models but I cant find any. Its the same gasmask thats in BF3 afaik.

Yeah I know about the quickdraw magpul attachment things. I duno what the problem is but its not that noticable.

Awesome units Stagler. I've only noticed a small bug (well two I guess, they both involve the same object). Their is a weird glitch with the FSB Backpack's shadow. When in first person when using freelook and turning your head past about 90 degrees to the right and below 270 degrees to the left the shadow of this backpack appears to follow the center of the players screen and sort of 'floats' around on the ground, instead of being in place with the rest of the players shadow. This doesn't occur in third person view. Also when dropped on the ground it appears the backpack can't be picked back up. Pick up/Drop seems to function normally in the inventory. The FSB Patrol Pack seems to be fine though, it's just the Backpack. This was while using ACE2 so it's possibly just an issue somewhere with the ACE ruck system (I'll admit I haven't checked it without ACE yet). Anyway thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't seen this yet. Apart from that fairly small issue this is a pretty solid mod, having alot of fun with it. Thanks again for another cool Spetsnaz mod:)

Great work as always Colonel Stagler! Looking forward to your future realeases!! Any plans to release the "heavy" version of these with the full balistic vests? I think that I've might have sent you a link to the FORT vest that the FSB guys are using... Also, any interest in making the units in the kevlar suits that the FSB assault teams seem to be fielding lately?

Thanks again for your hard work!

Peace,

DreDay

wow, didn't know it would resonate by someone that much.

I'm not a hater, i can't hate myself, i'm russian, if you were thinking i'm rusophobic or something...

I just shared my impression about what i just saw, i didn't like texturing in gerneral, this looks to me like beta or alpha version.

This was not told by hate. If some people don't like critics, well thats their problem.

All the best,

Neuro.

I have remapped the arms to be the "right way round" for the Multicam. I have also asked Kis4M3 to get me a decent SURPAT swatch for the next version.

Funker if you want to make me a better texture. Go ahead and PM me it.

Edited by colonel stagler

Great work as always Colonel Stagler! Looking forward to your future realeases!! Any plans to release the "heavy" version of these with the full balistic vests? I think that I've might have sent you a link to the FORT vest that the FSB guys are using

Yeah they are coming along fine so far.

fsbheavy1.th.jpg

So where are these new AK's

Porter is working on them now. I gave up on weapons after the Krinkovs. Cant be arsed got too much shit to do.

Release schedule is roughly as follows.

-Modern FSB update = SURPAT Textures, redone arm textures so the texture isnt "side on" + Gasmasks ported from Stalker at the request of someone on Arma.at.ua. I couldnt get a decent "battlefield 3" gasmask model sadly.

-GRU Pack update = Guys in mountain flora. That will be the final update unless there are any game breaking bugs.

-Chechen War COOP 6 mission pack using JohnCage's units in the style of one of Sander's COOP packs.

Wow, those heavy guys look awesome c s. Hope Porter will post some pics of his work soon as well.

Seems legit.

Nice work lad ;)

He's still around :)

Not sure I approve of the quote.

Lovely work stragler, rather impressed.

Whats the matter Sam, CIA got you exercising your sore leg?

;)

Downloaded these the other day and I must say that right now they are easily my most favorite units to use in game. They blend extremely well on Utes and in Takistan alike, plus the new backpacks look great too. It might just be uniforms and gear at the moment but it's still nice to see some more modernized stuff with the Russians. Your other upcoming releases look just as amazing, I can't wait until they're done!. Keep up the great work! :)

I have remapped the arms to be the "right way round" for the Multicam. I have also asked Kis4M3 to get me a decent SURPAT swatch for the next version.

Funker if you want to make me a better texture. Go ahead and PM me it.

never said i'm addon maker and texturer.

Very nice Work Stagler. I smell a good Replacement for the BIS MVD Troops.

Well if anyone else wants to, get in touch.

If you want mate PM a base texture and some details of what you want and ill have a crack at it.

Not sure how I missed this, awesome stuff Stagler. It's great to see more additions to the Russian side, and you've filled a lot of holes.

@colonel stagler : You have a PM with the pics of Surpat in HD

then why moan about the quality if you cant do better :confused:

Im getting alot of collaboration work for the next update, so it should be good. I am seeking to fix alot of the small annoying bugs and generally raise the quality of this addon. This also means that working in a team now the update will be slower than when I usually work alone.

Sorry guys.