Sign in to follow this  
crawl55

Bell 206L4 Long Ranger

I just wanted to show you guys a little something that I have been working on for ToH. Hopefully I will have it done by summer time! Preview.jpg

Let me know what you think, or what you might want!

Cool, looks good. I'd consider doing the high skid gear model, you don't see a low skid very often but it's usually what they use in the POH diagrams (which you are using for reference).

I will do a high skid version. I want to include as many options as possible, so each person can customize it to their liking, kind of like the light chopper, and how you can add the sight, and benches, so on and so forth...

So we might see a Kiowa Warrior version? that would be awesome :)

Keep up the good work!

My favo heli is the Kiowa, so if this thing will maybe come out with a Kiowa Version, I would be so damn happy. Even in Arma there is no good Kiowa out (The OFP conversion works ok, but the model is horrible).

;2120548']My favo heli is the Kiowa' date=' so if this thing will maybe come out with a Kiowa Version, I would be so damn happy. Even in Arma there is no good Kiowa out (The OFP conversion works ok, but the model is horrible).[/quote']

+1 A light kiowa would be nice :bounce3:

I'm guessing the project is dead but maybe I'm wrong? So, crawl55, any progress further plans for it etc?

A couple of protips here:

Please don't dig up old threads if you don't have anything significant to add. It's against the forum rules.

Normally, modders don't keep things like updates on progress under their belt unless it's for a reason. If TOP had something to share, you would be the first to know.

As a modder, what really interests me the least is whether or not someone is 'guessing' that my projects are 'dead'. These projects require an enormous time commitment. Moreover, they are not 'real life'. As a result, a schedule is often not possible to commit to.

Closing. If crawl55 wishes it to be reopened, he knows where the keys are. :)

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.