could help flying low under the bridges over the Autobahn with the PC-9 :D

great map

its very nice but far to clean environment , requires some ageing or something, it almostl like BMW made a new test village and nobody was allowed on there until it was handed over :)

potential is great but not enough "noise" to be used as a serious mission place, like truman without truman almost ?

Absolutely fantastic, one of the top 3 islands(maps) ever. Very good FPS and very good choice of grass.

It might be the best island ever but I have to check it more.

Thank you Mondkalb :)

I got an error message saying that MBG_Buildings_3 is required.

When I tried to get them from your site I got this error message:

http://mondkalb.org/?p=285

Not Found

The requested URL /MBG_Buildings_3/MBG_Buildings_3.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I got an error message saying that MBG_Buildings_3 is required.

When I tried to get them from your site I got this error message:

http://mondkalb.org/?p=285

Not Found

The requested URL /MBG_Buildings_3/MBG_Buildings_3.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks for the find, it's fixed now. I had some bandwidth issues so I couldn't update the site fast enough, but it looks like Foxhound was kind enough to restore my limit, so the pictures work again.

Alternative download links for MBG Buildings 3 can be found in the first post right underneath the Celle 2 download.

Thank u a lot for this really outstanding territory... perfect for warfare ;)

nice autobahn, made me build huge traffic mission there, but stupid AI's always crashing into eachother :/

An excellent map Mondkalb, well done. It's very realistic and the scale is superb. First thing I did was grab the red hatchback (the one named after a sport :p) and put pedal to the metal on the Autobahn northbound. When I EVENTUALLY reached the river I realised just how huge it was! I was also impressed with the way the AI handles the Autobhan, some confusion starting off and at offramps but then it's perfect, they don't even hesitate to cross the bridge! The towns and airports are very believable. Congratulations on the release.

What an atmospheric map

Alas there is no way to move AIs into new houses (they refuse to walk in despite me ordering them into positions) and they have troubles crossing bridges (they move on the very borders of them - bad waypoints?)

Just tried it. One word: Amazing ;)

Not so amazing was having to blow my way in the NE airport to get access to the control tower, since the "open door" action for the 2nd door didn't somehow appear on the little tunnel thing, probably was being blocked by the fact that i was in it. :rolleyes:

Other than that little niggle, loved it.

Just gave it a first quick try. Huge and nice playground this is. Good job MK. :)

Could be used for some "Cold War WP vs. NATO" style mission.

very nice addon mondkalb but why its kinda dark a bit the sun in the map doesnt give to much brightness 12pm noon looks like sunset in the map and looks like sunset thax

Awesome! Favorite new addition so far is the freeway and overpass, looks really cool. Just an overall polished feel of this already sweet map. Thanks:)

Hey mondkalb,

great Add-On. Just had an Fly-Over and a little Sightseeing in some Citys/Villages. Very impressive! :459: :clap:

One thing I just have to mention.

I started in the editor, set date to 1st of July and 7.00am. It was absolutely dark like at 3 or 4am in summer.

c2yrx5kwn5qw3phe3.jpg

I then changed weather conditions to "perfect" - no clouds, no fog and 12.00 (noon).

The sky was blue, but I missed the bright shining of a sweet summer day. Everything looked a little bit greyish. And I noticed that the sun is standing in Northern Direction. :Oo:

c2yrzkkng8rsh9ydn.jpg

Would be sweet to fix this and to gain some light in the morning :)

Anyway I have to say: Great work! Thx for this!

Might've mixed up a minus with a plus in the config, so hemispheres are a bit messy. Just skip ahead 6 months to get long summer nights. Not going to update a 250MB pack for this minor thing.