Are we talking a couple of months for a beta? As it's looking pretty good so far :)

It's hard to say. Right now about a fourth of the villages/towns are done, which went actually quicker than I thought. My goal still is to finish this project in April, but it may or may not.

As usual, it's done when it's done. And I've still got a load of new objects planned. Especially for the training area.

WoW sieht auf jedenfall top aus *-*

Please stick to posting in English!

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Could you also place some gas stations - I was driving around in my car on Celle and wasn't able to refuel it...

Yes, this time there are already gas stations. :o

Today I finished the observation building that is found near firing ranges in Bergen.

Outside

Inside

I plan to finish the training area by Sunday. But that means pouring a lot of concrete...

The more custom buildings and objects the better. One can actually get the feeling he's in a specific country that is being depicted.

If the default A2 models were to be used only, it'll end up looking like an old american TV show, where the same sets were used to mimic Germany, France, US, Russia...etc. etc. (like the famous Paramount Studios backlot)

Anyway, keep up the good work. ;]

Mondkalb, nice building :)

you making your models in O2 :)?!

O2 and only O2. :cool:

Though for shadow baking I am currently trying external tools.

A developer working on an addon? Lolwut?

yep that seems unbelievable doesn't it ?

... now you make me realize that today, 99% of devs doesn't give a s**t about their community ...

great job on the addon ! i'll be pleased to see more

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS!!!

THERE ARE TOO MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Hey!! Does Dwarden released anything lately?? :confused: :cool:

O2 and only O2. :cool:

Though for shadow baking I am currently trying external tools.

Try 3d Max, peoples sayd, its helping :D :D :D

What about MORE enterable buildings?!

I have a lot of good different buildings prepared for game ;)

Next update:

ETHS - Heeresflugplatz Fassberg

mbg_Celle2_wip_5_1_th.jpg mbg_Celle2_wip_5_2_th.jpg

mbg_Celle2_wip_5_3_th.jpg mbg_Celle2_wip_5_5_th.jpg

Here the current in-game map. Every village/place that is completed is labeled with it's location name. So there's still a lot of towns to go... If I only wouldn't spend the time on making new objects. :rolleyes:

mbg_Celle2_wip_5_4_th.jpg

Try 3d Max, peoples sayd, its helping :D :D :D

Are YOU gonna pay the license price? If so, maybe you are willing to pay my upgrade to 2013 once it gets released as well...

PUFU get off your highhorse lad. JGuid can barely speak english and your slotting him.

Nice work Mondkalb, terrain making in general has come along in leaps and bounds since CWR2. Congrats on the developer job as well mate.

Are YOU gonna pay the license price? If so, maybe you are willing to pay my upgrade to 2013 once it gets released as well...

I think you are working too much hours/day to post such a comment :D

-------

ontopic

--------

I m looking forward to see the island and structures.

@Pufu, and you have software licensed or pirated, I think pirated?

My team have a license... Here not have sense, O2 curve... Skip it...

Giorgy and Stagler thanks for defend ;)

Mondkalb, you island is very preaty for me :), because have a very nice forests! Realy, any chance you change default ug bis buildings to more better?

I most likely will not change the appearance of any existing BIS structures. Focus for now is still towns and details. Probably some more direction signs over the weekend, as I took a big route from Celle over the A7 to Fassberg and I got horribly lost without any map guiding me. Which is a good sign. :)

@ the ongoing 3DSMax discussion:

As far as I know PuFu is a professional 3D artist, thus guaranteed to have a legit version of the Autodesk product.

And now please stay on topic.

Maby, Mondkalb, but be great to see a NEW great ENTERABLE buildings for PvP, I can made it in ArchiCad->Max->O2->Game, its very quikcly and nothing hard for us, just show me pictures of wanted/requred houses!

:)

my mates is proff's too, officialy certified by Autodesk ;)

Hi Mondkalb Celle2 looks great! Are there any future plans to make other german countrysides eg Fulda (Gap)? :)

@J-Guid you or your mates could simply make some buildings and release it as "House/Building" addon pack. But make it so that it looks good and that AI can walk/"search" through without getting stuck. Perhaps some different styles eg North-European/South-European, modern/old, industry/skyscraper...... Guess that people will like to choose + use different buildings if these buildings would have been done. Go for it and make some great new stuff.... ;)