Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Ok, thanks for all your work for arma 2. :)

All the best in whatever you will make now.

Ps:You write that you plan to update Operation Licorne to OFrP v3.2 but i don't know i you must/want to do this. I dont know if some classnames changed in last release so maybe all is ok.

Edited by tom3kb

"Wiki"

I'm leaving ArmA 2 editing.

So, I won't make any mission nor campaign anymore.

I'm sorry to inform you that I won't update any of my creation either.

The last thing uptaded is Nam Memories to version 1.0 (link below).

I also won't move to ArmA 3 editing

However, it was nice to share this experience with you, and I hope the community will see many skilled missions and campigns makers.

Cheers to you all!

Wiki

Sorry to hear that mate, I wish you all the best and thanks for creating so much interesting quality content for us. Really appreciate that.

John

Oh shit. sorry to hear this as well. Thanks for all the content you created and shared with us. I hope you don't leave the community.

My best wishes

All the best Wiki. Your mission's and campaigns are special and they do stand out in the continuous flood of content.

Thanks for the experience.

Oh Wiki... Have fun wherever you go. I played only some of the missions but had a blast. Really looking forward to playing the rest.

Thanks for all the great work you had done.

Thanks buddy

However, french army missions may have pb with OFrP 3.2 (classname changed)

just thinking:

as I leave editing, my work is now free of use.

so, if someone wants to unpbo it and modify it as he wants, he can do it.

2 things asked however:

-don't forget me in the credits

-let me know if you do modify on of my mission/campaign, so that I can test it aswell

just thinking:

as I leave editing, my work is now free of use.

so, if someone wants to unpbo it and modify it as he wants, he can do it.

2 things asked however:

-don't forget me in the credits

-let me know if you do modify on of my mission/campaign, so that I can test it aswell

Hi Wiki,

Now playing Nam Memories. One of the best of your camps I've played so far. Very well done.

I was wondering, which of your missions is close to being RWO and would you be willing to tweak it a bit to make it that campaign an RWO release?

If you are not willing to do so, would you allow some of us to do that for you?

If I recall from last we spoke, there did not seem much preparation work to do since most of the work is finished. Just a matter of using a link to a web page added to the briefing

and getting a load screen with RWO stamp on it (which H34dUp is great at doing). Do you think you have time to do just those two things? Sure would be more "original" of a release if you did that yourself.

Please think about it and I really do hope you see your departure from editing as a time to relax and come back to it again.

Regards,

KK

hi mate.

sorry, I really won't come back to editing again.

as said in my quote, I leave my work free of use, so if you (or someone else) wants to modify my work in any way (especially to make them RWO), go on!

besides, only my Gothic Serpent campaign is a RWO campaign.

cheers

Thanks for these missions. A small qtn about Six Days In Fallujah - Counter-Sniping Mission :- Can't seem to find the spotter... not even when I look in the editor?

Edited by Stryder1983

You're welcome mate, glad you liked them.

Sorry to hear there will be no more of your missions & campaigns, but you're not only leaving a great collection, you're donating them to the community. Kudos!

Best wishes for whatever you do next/instead

Orc

Thanks for all your work Wiki best of luck in the future.

Shame to hear that you leave the community, because you are a very good mission-maker, especially to promote OFrP addons.

If I have time, I will try to update your missions and campaign with the last OFrP release.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best for your future, it was nice to meet you on ArmA !

I agree w/ everyone, and from time to time, we have to move on something else. Thanks for all your creations.

Thank you all for your comments, I DO appreciate them.

I quit editing but keep playing community content ^^

Thanks for all your creations Wiki ! :bounce3:

I think Wiki is tricking us!:rolleyes:

He has something BIG planned like an incredible Campaign coming up either A2 or A3.:yay:

You just wait and see!;)

I think Wiki is tricking us!:rolleyes:

He has something BIG planned like an incredible Campaign coming up either A2 or A3.:yay:

You just wait and see!;)

I hope you have priviliged information!

His loss would be a shame, he is a great mission creator.

I hope you have priviliged information!

Oh yeah! Wiki and I go way back to Nam.

When we were both climbing up Hamburger Hill, side by side, on our bellies, he promised me he would announce his mission making retirement then throw down on a surprise afterwards.

This is truth!:)

Oh yeah! Wiki and I go way back to Nam.

When we were both climbing up Hamburger Hill, side by side, on our bellies, he promised me he would announce his mission making retirement then throw down on a surprise afterwards.

This is truth!:)

hahaha. Awesome!

Wiki sorry to hear your leaving. Ive been gone a long time and came back just to comment on this campaign after having downloaded Unsung Mod 2.5. I did get stuck in the village on I believe mission 5 the Chinooks did come and land however they wouldn't let me aboard and the mission stays at a stand still, so I used endmission cheat as asked to.

Also I noticed you have the search the villagers and search the village Tasks kinda Odd. It tells you that search the villagers is complete twice and the f4s Napalm run comes in either too late or way too early, as the entrance firefight to the village is over before they ever get there and the fight for the lz is long after they pass over.

I also had an issue with the mission at night from the patrol boat to blow up the Sams. I couldn't use grenades think its an ace issue maybe but I did fine without them being used. One other thing was on the mission as the cobra pilot to stop the convoy. When I blow up the two vehicles I see one a truck the other a tank and the Orange arrow stays there,or objective marker. Also it never updates and I don't see the Extract chopper So I endmission that one as well. Great Campaign though man.

Anyways thank you wiki for a Great Nam campaign and Great missions for the time I played arma. I'm a mission maker myself so I can understand the time you took. the Hours spent testing and the enormous pressure you feel to get it right before you release it.

As well as the frustration of having to fix all the nicks here and there that come about from the playing of your mission/campaign by the community. I am still making missions and hope to learn from you and other mission designers missions I play in what little free time I do get. In any case when you go you will be missed. Cheers man

Hi mate.

thanks for your kind words, always nice to see people enjoying my work.

however, for the bugs you encoutered, as I wrote it in the first post

"These missions haven't been tested with any mod (ACE, ASR, SLX...) and are not meant to be played with.

However, if you decide to play with mod(s), be aware the missions can encounter bugs or problems."

Have you tried playing them without AI mod?

good luck for making missions, always nice to see people creating some.

Nice work, Wiki!

I am starting at this world of mission making right now. I have uploaded my first job at PlaywithSIX.

I am developing a bunch of new missions, and I will share 'em by here soon. I just need to add some new things and - maybe - dialogues and a complete briefing and notes function.

But from now I need to master Triggers and Waypoints.