Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Nice to see new mission for Unsung. :)

I have a question, do you have bigger plans for this mod? Maybe mission pack or campaign. I just started checking units/vehicles in editor, so many cool looking units. :)

Im thinking about making a mission pack with missions for Vietcong, NVA and US soldiers. Or maybe 1 or 2 mini campaigns. Do you plan to make more missions for Unsung?

yeah, I plan to make a campaign with this mod.

I test your mission and I'm a bit disappointed.

First: The mission

There's pratically no explanation of what to do and what exactly we have to destroy.

For example the first mission is to destroy a Vietcong depot. When I try to destroy, I have great difficulty to detect the depot, I see three trucks and two or three DCA. And after destroy all of of these. The objective was not green, so I spray the zone with all my munition and it was good.

When I come back to the base, i don't need to land to trigger the second mission.

I can't rearm myself at the base so no more munition for the second mission :/ .

So I retry, I success to kept some munition. The second is really too easy in comparison to the first mission.

If i eject myself, the mission doesn't end.

Second: Immersion

The base is totally empty, it's like we're only two with my copilot to live there.

There's no possibility to rearm your plane.

All the vietcong DCA is on one place, the objective. It will be more challenging if the DCA is spread out.

Will.

hi.

first of all, thanks for testing it.

however, it was just a quick mission to test the new version of unsung.

that's why I didn't create a whome base template - I must add that I've been creating templates for CWR the past weeks so I'm kind of tired of it lol.

moreover, it's just a SP mission, so there is nothing after.

however, you're right, I should have explained better in the briefing what you must do:

-destroy the trucks

-destroy the AA near the trucks

once done, the depot will be considered as "destroyed" (you may have to wait a lil' bit before it's done - maybe 10 seconds)

to mark target, it's better if you use "2-x" to target the AA and "2-0-x" to target the trucks.

you have to wait until command allows you to RTB.

then, after second mission is done, you can RTB: land your plane and get out, then the mission should end properly, with all the green points.

maybe you can try again and tell me if it does work that way?

and as said, it was just a try with the unsung mod, so that's why this mission is quite short.

then, after second mission is done, you can RTB: land your plane and get out, then the mission should end properly, with all the green points.

Sorry, you misread: I have no problem to end the mission. :)

What I mean is: if I have to eject, not in the base, because my plane was shot down, the mission doesn't finish.

And I remark that I don't need to land to finish the mission (for the first part).

Will.

oh, yeah, you're right, I will make an end if your plane is destroyed.

and what do you mean by "I don't need to land to finish the mission"?

the end trigger is activated if the convoy is destroyed AND the player is in the base (and not in the plane).

how could you possibly finish the mission without landing? by ejecting?

Incoming:

SP mission: Zero Dark Thirty

Campaign with Unsung: Nam Memories

Edited by Wiki

Mission HAVOC replaced by Zero Dark Thirty.

Zero Dark Thirty should be out tomorrow.

Mission Zero Dark thirty released.

see first post

Mission 1 and 2 from my camp. "Nam Memories" are done.

this campaign should contain 10 missions - not very long but (to my mind) good vietnam-kinda experience.

Do you have any Vietnamese Go-GO girls doing some go go pole dancing with boobies? Because if not, then this campaign cannot be considered Vietnam-Kinda experience.:p

ah, sorry.

you gotta ask Sgt Savage to create them.

Just finished Operation Reichenbach fall, very good and long night mission. Big plus that we are not teamleader :)

I hope we will see mission where we are not squadleader also in your Vietnam campaign.

Ps: 1 small passible problem, i think that radio messages from our team are send by teamleader, so if he dies we see only messages from HQ, if im right maybe they should be send by player unit.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Operation Swift Raptor: mission can be completed even if we dont finish our primary task. I put satchel charges in place where are the fuel trucks and then i run away... and i forgot to blow up trucks. ;) i call for extraction chopper. Mission finished, i have green box in SP scenario menu. :)

Weird.

Gonna check this out.

Anyway, glad you liked these missions.

I'm a Little bit surprised that you played them only now as they've been released for a while.

I have them on hdd from long time but most frequently i play campaigns for Arma (i have more than 120 campaigns on my PC and i think i will need few years to finish all of them ;) ). From time to time i play SP missions and now i choose few made by you. ;)

Just finished:

Op. Busard Noir, Op. Limousin, Op. Jaguar. Very good missions for OFrP mod. No problems with missions, only 1 small "bug" with Operation Jaguar, mission dont have green box in SP scenario menu when we complete this mission.

Ps: missions are in French (i dont know this language) but i understand main part of briefing and tasks ;).

so, Nam Memories is still in progress, and 5 missions are finished or about to.

working on a laptop ATM which is not the best way to work, however I think this campaign should be released by the end of the month.

ATM which is not the best way to work, however I think this campaign should be released by the end of the month.

That's good news!

By the way, if you're making a mission using an ATM machine which only has numbers....wouldn't that take like....forever to make a mission?

lol, I'm working At The Moment (ATM) on a laptop, not with an ATM laptop.

lol, I'm working At The Moment (ATM) on a laptop, not with an ATM laptop.

Please go to RWO thread for an important Recruitment.....yep, you've been recruited and I bet you didn't even know it....;)

Where's tom3kb....he's wanted too.

ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!

Due to the new version of OFrP, my campaigns and missions involving this mod may not work as some classnames changed between OFrP 3.1 and OFrP 3.2

I'll work on the updates.

INFORMATION:

Nam Memories is almost finished, I expect a release on Monday or Tuesday.

Nam Memories available!!!

see first post

Great! Must we download the other addons or can we still play with just unsung mod?

You must download the required addons to play.