Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Updated Operation Reichenbach Fall

see first post for changelog

Link:

http://0yglrr.1fichier.com/

Edited by Wiki
Gave the wrong link

Hey Wiki, thanks for all this blessed work of yours!

Have you ever considered converting your SP missions into coop? We will be most interested...

no pb Variable, I still have a huge work to update.

anyway, if you want to convert my work to make it coop, you can do it yourself for your own usage, or let me know if you want to release it as public.

I don't really have time to do it myself, but if you want to, feel free to do it.

Thank you for your great SP missions. Your campaign Operation Gothic Serpent is one of my favourites.

Gonna have fun playing your last updated missions.

thanks mate, glad you like my work.

I think it's important for mission maker, addon maker or people who participate to the community to see their work appreciated.

Updated Operation Limousin

Link:

http://ngfg98.1fichier.com/

Another thing I like of your missions is that you use some great community islands like Fallujah,Duala or Aliabad, and their good integration with the gameplay. Hope to see more missions in Arma 3

That's normal, people here make beautiful addons and mods, they work hard on it, it's normal to use their work.

Dunno if I will work with ArmA 3...

Updated Operation Busard Noir

Link:

http://fr5djo.1fichier.com/

Hi Wiki,

Just finished a few missions. Really nice. You are a great mission maker!

IMHO:

Lame: maybe the CAS is too strong and over powering?

Jaguar: Loved the weapons! Not sure what to do for the First task, as it is in French, but understand the second.

I'd recomend for Jaguar:

After the tasks are completed, set up some ambushes on the way to extraction. Its 1600 k with no challenges.

I played with your Afghan war diary,and the Licorne campaign,they are awesome,but could you add for your later workssome music?They are so quiet for me.

And please fix somehow,the fastrope scenes 2/2 were broken

First (in the AWD when we have to rescue the 2 grunts) the chopper dropper me away from the target,and there i had to fastrope

At the phoenix rebirth mission it simply ain't stopped,but my men started to fastrope,all of them died..

Sorry for my english..

Hey Wiki, I've just completed your RitterKreuz pack. Great job! I really enjoyed playing it.

Few suggestions:

1. I think the voices inside your team were all identical, I don't know how complicated must it be but maybe you can assign each operator his own voice. That will add to immersion.

2. The laptop in "JTAC" - it was very hard for me to find the option to take it, took me several minutes to move around it until I found it. Maybe you'l prefer enlarging just a little bit the area in which it comes up. That mission is great, would be even better in coop ;)

3. in "Ambush" - The mission is very easy with all the explosives you offer the player to use. It will be much more challenging but not impossible if there was 1 satchel, 1 mine and one RPG rocket. That would really force the player into thinking his tactic! :)

Thanks again, I'll be playing your other missions now.

@ Kommiekat

Lame: maybe the CAS is too strong and over powering?

Jaguar: Loved the weapons! Not sure what to do for the First task, as it is in French, but understand the second.

what CAS are you talking about? in which mission?

and I'm waiting for OFrP 3.2 to really update my missions which require OFrP (including making an english version)

Jaguar was in French cause it was one of my first mission with OFrP, made for French community.

@ Karatekid

And please fix somehow,the fastrope scenes 2/2 were broken

what mission or part of mission are you talking about?

First (in the AWD when we have to rescue the 2 grunts) the chopper dropper me away from the target,and there i had to fastrope

At the phoenix rebirth mission it simply ain't stopped,but my men started to fastrope,all of them died..

do you use any other mod short of those required for the campaigns?

if yes, disable them and retry in vanilla version - maybe the bugs you're talking about are because of them...(mission worked well for me and other players)

@variable

I think the voices inside your team were all identical, I don't know how complicated must it be but maybe you can assign each operator his own voice. That will add to immersion.

what do you mean here? as there is no voice in my missions... do you mean the name of people speaking via the radio?

The laptop in "JTAC" - it was very hard for me to find the option to take it, took me several minutes to move around it until I found it.

yes, I will improve the laptop problem in a next update.

in "Ambush" - The mission is very easy with all the explosives you offer the player to use. It will be much more challenging but not impossible if there was 1 satchel, 1 mine and one RPG rocket. That would really force the player into thinking his tactic!

thanks for feedback and advice, will look into this

anyway, glad that all of you did enjoy my work!

what do you mean here? as there is no voice in my missions... do you mean the name of people speaking via the radio?

When you play in a team, the other guys in your team use their voice for the normal Arma 2's radio reports ('Roger', 'Ready to fire', 'I've got him', etc.). Seems like that in all the missions all the operators have the same voice.

Somehow I missed Op. Lincorne when it was released. Anyway I just finished it. Just wanted to say Operation Lincorne was one of the best campaigns I've ever played, all the way back to Operation Flashpoint. Arguably better than the BI campaigns. Made you really feel like you were part of a peacekeeping force in Africa. Very close to the real French intervention in Cote d'Ivoire. Any hope on getting mission 22 finished? It would really tie it all together. Thanks!!

i can't start Op. Lincorne. when i use shift+"-"+"campaign" i can see all the missions but whatever i click the game freezes. i'm running A2:RFT v1.62

should i disable ace2?

yeah, akways play vanilla first.

"These missions haven't been tested with any mod (ACE, ASR, SLX...) and are not meant to be played with.

However, if you decide to play with mod(s), be aware the missions can encounter bugs or problems."

it works now, it was my mistake...forgot to enable Lingor addon. ace and asr both work fine with this campaign.

overall, it's a nice one. i'm enjoying it cause it's the very first time i'm playing with some French hardware. those famas rifles look so cool and i really like high-tech Felin system (in the Op. Jaguar). the combination of old-fashioned iron-sighted m16a2 and some modern French hardware is interesting.

the missions are rather short and simple but action packed. i kinda like it when i'm not in charge so i have the freedom to fight on my own cause friendly AI is remarkably stupid. they charge forward and die very quickly so i'm usually left to fight alone with iron sighted m16. it's an interesting challenge.

i think we need more French (or other non-US) based scenarios. it's boring to play with m4 all the time.

Edited by Spotter

Ok, glad you enjoy it.

However, you may encounter bugs with ACE and ASR, later in the camp.

And dont worry, you play as lingor only for the beginning, the rest of the camp will be with french army only.

Somehow I missed Op. Lincorne when it was released. Anyway I just finished it. Just wanted to say Operation Lincorne was one of the best campaigns I've ever played, all the way back to Operation Flashpoint. Arguably better than the BI campaigns. Made you really feel like you were part of a peacekeeping force in Africa. Very close to the real French intervention in Cote d'Ivoire. Any hope on getting mission 22 finished? It would really tie it all together. Thanks!!

Yup, have to agree that Lincorne was great. I had a few minor issues with it but otherwise was great.

I always like reading these messages!

Thanks for your support guys!

I just wait for OFrP 3.2 to be released