Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Just finished Steel Storm, very good tank mission, there are not to many missions for A2 where we play as tank commander. No bugs in this mission.

I finished whole USMC pack, very good mission pack, for me the best missions are: Golden Raven, Bad Day and Steel Storm.

Now i will play the last 3 missions in RitterKreuz.

Cheers,

Tom

Ok, I finished RitterKreuz pack, short, simple missions but there are fun to play. For me the best mission is JTAC but i have small problems with that mission:

1. I must load game many times becose Ai pilot crashed his plane many times on hills, but after few loaded games all was ok.

2. I dont finished mission becose 2 of my teammates stuck somewhere in Coltan mine.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Me and teamleader are in chooper but mission dont end becose two guys stuck somewhere. Maybe this happened only 1 time to me and if i will play this 1 more time all be ok.

Ps: sorry for post under post but i can't edit messages from my phone.

no probleme mate.

about the plane crashing in the mountains, I know this problem, but can't do anything, because the AI needs to fly low to drop GBU - even if I make it fly at 1500 feet...

about your guys getting stuck, I can't help you either, as it's only AI pathfinding problem.

anyway, glad you enjoyed my work buddy.

I'm finishing your I44 sp missions, and they're great too!!!

deleted

Edited by Wiki

The download links to Operation Reichenbach Fall are dead on Armaholic.

They work, the servers sometimes are busy :-)

deleted

Edited by Wiki

deleted

Edited by Wiki

next to come:

"Zero Dark Thirty"!

:cc: do want

ahah

wait buddy, I've never said that it will be based on the movie (which I gotta see!!! anyone has already seen it by the way?) nor on the Neptune Spear operation.

it's just the title for my next mission :p

I hope that yurapetrov will soon release his MH-60L and his Stealthhawk project.

Just got around to trying Sand Storm out-- really enjoyable little bite of combat in Duala, and a nice showcase for the SOAR Chinook! Everything felt very well-structured, and yet the developments as the mission progressed kept me on my toes. It was a challenge, but not insurmountable. My only crit would be that you should add some intros/outros! And let me know if you ever need some voice acting, I'd be willing to pitch in...

Thanks buddy.

In fact, there is no intro/outro in any of my missions cause I dunno how to make them...

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it.

hi guys.

I'm currently updating some of my missions and campaign.

Those which require OFrP will be done later, when OFrP 3.2 is out.

I am currently updating my camp Spring Fire

Edited by Wiki

deleted

Edited by Wiki

Nice work Wiki, i especialy recomend Six Days in Faluja - its a good dynamic campaing just what u need if u wanna chill out a bit playing Arma.

Ground Attack could be a bit more challenging to my taste. ATM it's just: start, launch a few Hellfires, land. You put so much effort in it with the car sequence etc., and then just such a short mission. Maybe a second task given over radio, e.g. CAS for some damsels (read: grunts) in distress.

yeah, that's what I thought too.

however, back in old days, in OFP and ArmA 1, the airstrike SP missions where just like that:

boad in the cobra or apache, move to the convoy, destroy it, return to base.

so, I know I could have added some other task, however, even if the mission is not long, I more thought about it as a hommage to the old airstrike style missions.

updated:

Clean Sweep 2 and Tank Party

both in v1.1

see first post

Hey Wiki, just played Welcome to the Suck. What an awesome mission, thanks for making it. However, I ran into one problem (perhaps my own fault):

I can't find the weapons cache after I've found the two jeeps armed with M2s in the hangar.

Did I miss some hint?

The weapons are somewhere around in the area.

I think it is said in a dialog.

Anyway, glad you enjoy it.