Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Overall the campaign is pretty decent. Definitely could use some music and cutscenes. The main gripe I have is there are no savegame spots in the missions and some of them are fairly long. Its pretty annoying to assigned a mission to take two towns, die and then have to start completely all over again. Also I wasn't a fan of the "you versus the world" missions later on in the campaign.

Overall the campaign is pretty decent. Definitely could use some music and cutscenes. The main gripe I have is there are no savegame spots in the missions and some of them are fairly long. Its pretty annoying to assigned a mission to take two towns, die and then have to start completely all over again. Also I wasn't a fan of the "you versus the world" missions later on in the campaign.

yeah, I may work on savegame point in the next version.

however, you can save your game manually.

and, what missions do you speak about when you say "you versus the world" ?

I tried to make as realistic as possible, and tried not to make it like this, so can you be more accurate please?

so that I know which mission I gotta change.

thanks

There are a couple of missions when your French SF and your the only one for a particular mission, one solo mission where you have to take out some tanks at night and the other solo mission where you ambush a convoy at night. That's as far as I've gotten so far

yeah, well, I don't really feel that it's "me against the rest of the world".

however, I did this

1)because of the bad AI mate sometimes - cause if you wanna sneak in and remain stealth, it's quite difficult with an AI mate

2)kind of missions like that, where you are a lonewolf already exists since OFP.

do you really find it reluctant?

Overall the campaign is pretty decent. Definitely could use some music and cut scenes. The main gripe I have is there are no save game spots in the missions and some of them are fairly long. Its pretty annoying to assigned a mission to take two towns, die and then have to start completely all over again. Also I wasn't a fan of the "you versus the world" missions later on in the campaign.

I suppose that you are playing on Expert difficulties in this case, because only on Expert you have unlimited save games as default disabled. If you play on any other difficulty setting than expert you can save whenever you like. go to Game options - difficulty settings and check if unlimited save games are disabled or not. In case it's disabled activate it and you can save when ever you want . . . if not playing on Expert level.

anyway, WHEN I HAVE TIME, I will work on the v1.1

it may take quite a while

Guys, I wanna let you know that I will update my campaigns and missions when OFrP v3.2 is out.

After that, I will no longer work on them, unless you encounter major bugs that prevent you from finishing it.

However, if you usually use some mods, please try the mission in vanilla version before reporting.

Wiki

Camp Operation Licorne v1.0

Problem with mission Tank hunter. We have 1 primary task-destroy tanks, 1 optional task-find intel. Last task go to extraction point. I dont finished optional task and after extraction im ejected to campaign menu, next mission is not loaded. In your campaign description you have only 1 end for this mission-probably wenn we finish all tasks, you should add 2nd.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

For situation wenn we only destroy tanks and we not find intel. In this case this mission should end as accomplished becose this task was optional and we should jump to next mission.

Ps: in missions 1-11 there was no problems with task or with end of mission.

Ps2: very good campaign, as all your earlier work. :)

yeah, you're right, there is a mistake in the description.ext file.

I'm going to correct this ASAP.

anyway, I hope you jumped to the next mission - using the "endmission" code

Yes, i used this cheat to jump to next mission.

Ps: in 1 or 2 missions briefing is loading after mission start not in briefing (i checked mission, briefing and init file and i dont know why. I dont have idea what is wrong). I dont remember this 2 missions names.

yeah, I know.

I've explained this issue in the notes - with the download link

I really don't know why, but no one can tell me why it happens...

Another small problem. Mission 13 Tigers Fangs, last task Cover the extraction, rescue chopper hang in the air and dont wont to land to pick up soldiers. Maybe i have bad luck but i think in missions where ai chopper must take soldier somewhere there is a big chance that he will not do this and he will stay i the air close to extraction point. I use cheat to jump to next mission.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Ps: now im in mission Heavy metal so im close to the end of campaign. Oh, one more thing mission Chopper ride i really like this mission, its good to play sometimes mission where we dont have to kill anyone. :)

Ok, i finished this campaign. From mission Heavy Metal to end of campaign no bugs in tasks, all missions ends with no problems.

Graet campaign, thanks for making it.:)

Edited by tom3kb

Great work Wiki. I was playing Operation Lincorne and for some reason after the 13th mission or so (Tank Hunter) it just does not continue to the next. Anything I can do? I did NOT complete the optional mission but did complete the main and extracted successfully.

@Delta99

Its a bug/mistake in description.ext i write about this to Wiki 6 posts back, so he know abot this and will fix that ASAP :)

You can restart this mission and you will finish all objectives, in this case you jump to next mission. Or you can restart this mission and use Endmission cheat to jump to next mission.

In campaign menu you can use campaign cheat you will have list off all mission just choose next one after Tank hunter and press restart. :)

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats

@Delta99

yeah, sorry, I made a mistake in the description.ext file.

tom3kb gave you the good method to pass this mission.

anyway, I'm glad that, you and tom3kb enjoyed my work!!!

Incoming:

5 SP missions pack in Chernarus, with USMC.

ETA: unknown - stay tuned.

don't get happy too fast lol

I must finish moving to my new appartment, then have electricity back, thn my internet back.

Once done, I must make these missions, so it may take quite a while.

oh, btw there will probably be a bonu mission in Takistan but I won't say anything about it - want you (ArmA 2 players) to have the surprise about it.

First mission of my USMC pack!

see first post!!

Just finished your USMC pack v0.4

No problems with AirStrike mission.

Operation Black Gauntlet: mission dont have green "box" in missions menu after we finish this mission. 2nd thing: wenn we are in extraction point chopper dont land, he fly few times close to extraction point. I give orders to my squad to board that heli. After this he land and we get in. Mission ends

Ps:Nice missions as always:)