Wiki

Wiki's Creations

Excellent news, gonna try this beta and looking forward for the final version!

One question though, OFrP will be updated soon with a lot of new stuff, are you going to wait for it or release the campaign and then, eventually, update it?

If it is finished before the new ofrp version, I Will release it then update.

Otherwise, you Will have both on same time.

Waiting for your feedback :-)

the work on the campaign is taking much more time that I originally thought.

I don't think I'll release it before July.

to make you wait until then, I will probably release some SP missions (or a mini camp) within a few days.

Aim: 2 missions with KSK in Takistan.

they should be addon free.

Edited by Wiki

Wiki, if you have some time :). Make two mini campaign (even with only 2 missions ;) ) one with German ksk and one with Czech soldiers (or use them in 1 campaign). There are no campaigns with units from those factions (i use them in my Battlefield Takistan campaign, Zipper5 use UN soldiers (Czech soldiers?) in Blood on the sand and i thinkk this is it). So if you plan making some mini campaigns, please :) use KSK and Czech soldiers.

Thanks Wiki :), now few missions with Czech ACR and you will be my favorite mission maker in Arma 2 :D

Deleted

Edited by Wiki

ETA of campaign v1.0:

next week

Thanks Wiki :), now few missions with Czech ACR and you will be my favorite mission maker in Arma 2 :D

sorry mate, but I think I'll stop making missions for quite a while after that one.

New coop mission

Operation Silver Axe

Thanks Wiki! A question about Silver Axe - Does it incorporate any form of respawnvive?

yes, ADO revive

Operation Licorne v1.0 released!!!

se first post for informations

Operation Licorne v1.0 released!!!

se first post for informations

Already played the first few missions, VERY nice job :cool: happy to see Lingor finally getting a campaign and the French point addon's getting some use

@desmondb

There already were campaign on Lingor: Delta Force 1 by W00lle and Ghost Recon Island Thunder

(dont remember who made it)

I also made 2 other camps and some SP missions with the OFrP mod.

You can find them in the first post.

Anyway, this is my last campaign, I dont think I'll make any new one.

I Will probably quit editing - or just make MP missions for my team, and share them here.

I just hope you Will enjoy it, as it took me quite a long time to make this one.

Wiki

thanks man, ur contribution is well appreciated! i hope we'll see ur missions/camps for A3 too.

@spotter

I hope you'll enjoy it!

about ArmA 3, as we dunno yet when it is released, nor about editing things etc... I dunno whether I'll make something or not with the editor.

no if I really want to do something...

@desmondb

There already were campaign on Lingor: Delta Force 1 by W00lle and Ghost Recon Island Thunder

(dont remember who made it)

I also made 2 other camps and some SP missions with the OFrP mod.

You can find them in the first post.

Anyway, this is my last campaign, I dont think I'll make any new one.

I Will probably quit editing - or just make MP missions for my team, and share them here.

I just hope you Will enjoy it, as it took me quite a long time to make this one.

Wiki

sorry to hear that, but in any case you contribution of campaigns and missions to the community is really impressive.

Hope you don't suffer any form of burnout given the sheer amount of work you did.

greetings

ahah, no don't worry mate.

it's just that I now want to enjoy other guy's work, and I'm a bit tired of editing.

in my campaigns and missions, I think I managed to work on every pattern I wanted to (SAD, CSAR, flight missions etc...), so I no longer have any motivation to do (and do again) the same old things...

HA! Once an editor always an editor, you cannot walk away!

Seriously tho, excited to try this out!

@h34dup

Yeah, I know what you mean, but this is serious this time (I think ahah).

I won't touch the editor again until ArmA 3 is released - unless I make MP missions for my clan..

the only things I will do is update the my campaigns and missions using OFrP when v3.2 is released.

ahah, no don't worry mate.

it's just that I now want to enjoy other guy's work, and I'm a bit tired of editing.

in my campaigns and missions, I think I managed to work on every pattern I wanted to (SAD, CSAR, flight missions etc...), so I no longer have any motivation to do (and do again) the same old things...

That's good to hear. You definitely deserve a break after such a huge contribution to the community. I've personally not had the pleasure to play any of your campaigns yet due to RL issues and so my time is a bit restricted. I'm already dedicating too much time to ArmA. It's just that so many campaigns have been released that it's impossible to try out everything . . . playing 24/7 wouldn't even be enough. LOL

in any case . . . got all your campaigns on my hard drive. It's just a matter of time.

Thanks for all the work and effort you have put into your projects and that you shared it with us.:D

greetings

p.s. hope that your motivation's gonna come back.

oh.

I thought you had played at least one of my missions or campaigns.

I'm quite astonished lol.

Anyway, I've just watched the new ArmA 3 pictures, and it's just :eek:

I think I'll do something with it (depends on how the editor works)

oh.

I thought you had played at least one of my missions or campaigns.

I'm quite astonished lol.

Anyway, I've just watched the new ArmA 3 pictures, and it's just :eek:

I think I'll do something with it (depends on how the editor works)

Well I started today with your new Lingor campaign. Been at mission 4 Vidora now . . . will give some feedback once I progress. i like the missions so far. Been missing Intro's and outro's a bit. Do I have a problem or are there none?

Well even I don't have maybe played a campaign of yours I'm keeping myself informed about new releases and it happened quite often that i visited this thread and read some about what my fellow community members are cooking in their magical kitchens.

I know how much work and effort it is creating campaigns or content for ArmA so you got all my respect.

cheers

@nettrucker

In wiki's campaigns there are no intros/outros.

Yeah, I dunno how to make them and I am a bit lazy-dont wanna try to learn.