Wiki

Wiki's Creations

try the armaholic link (available on armaholic.com)

Thanks for keeping up your amazing works Wiki!

Btw, any chance to have the old US Afghan War Diary back? I can't find it anywhere on the net, if you still have it in your HD can you please post it?

sorry mate, i don't have it anymore on my hd...

however, if you really prefer the us soldiers/weapons etc... i allow you to edit the campaign to change the french soldiers/gear to the us soldiers/gear

update:

Operation Umbrella v2.0 released!!!

link:

see first post

update:

-Clean Sweep 2 released.

-Tank Party released.

see first post

Edited by Wiki

Clean Sweep 2 is awesome. I'm getting very close to beating it. I must be missing something though; I've got three missiles, but there are four armour targets? On one of my replays, one of the tanks actually rushed me. Luckily, I was on high ground, and he took a round to the side. :p

Thanks for the mission.

thans mate.

about the armored and your rockets, the other squad also has an AT soldier.

if he isn't killed by the enemy, he sould take out armored too.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

release:

Black Hawk Ride.

see first post!

thans mate.

about the armored and your rockets, the other squad also has an AT soldier.

if he isn't killed by the enemy, he sould take out armored too.

I think they kept killing him. Zeus AI mod, maybe :confused:

I finally stumbled over his body, and got the ammo. For kind of a small mission, it has a lot of replayablity.

Hi WIKI,

thx for sharing those missions with us! I just played (and enjoyed) Black Hawk Ride and wonder if you could make it MP? Nothing fancy, just to make e.g. the boardgunner playable? Is this possible without too much effort?

why not, but how am I supposed to do it? I never made a SP to MP.

do I just have to take the mission, and set the other guys as "playable"?

@Zatoichi

if you're the same who posted on armaholic, for the intel task, I think it doesn't set as succeeded because you didn't retrieve all the intels... there are 2 files to take.

Next mission (Ground Attack 2) is inbound, I should release it sunday if everything is ok.

Ah! I missed the other one. It's a tough spot, and you really don't want to hang around once you get the first file! I was literally running for my life once I got out of that compound.

'Black Hawk Ride' was another enjoyable mission. I always love seeing the A-10 doing it's business, and the ground engagement was a nice change-up from the transport tasks.

glad you liked the mision.

for the A-10, i used the unitcapture/unitplay command to make it shoot exactly where I wanted.

and you will soon be able to try my last mission, in which you fly an A-10 - still on aliabad

why not, but how am I supposed to do it? I never made a SP to MP.

do I just have to take the mission, and set the other guys as "playable"?

QUOTE]

Well I don't know which scripts you used, but basically set the other guys as "playable" should do the trick (I'm not sure about the sidechat though). I'd change the respawn=5; so that the players can switch in whatever gunner/pilot/copilot they want to and it should all be fine...

last mission released:

Ground Attack 2

see first post!!!

ATTENTION:

when Icebreakr releases his update for Linogr, I will work on my last campaign "Operation licorne".

then I will stop making missions.

however, I will update those already released if bugs or major problem are encountered.

Wiki

Hello!

At first i wanna thank you for all the stuff you´ve done!

Awesomes missions and the outstanding campaigns - i played every several times.

The last mission "Ground Attack" is a blast and i love it, because i´m not a pilot with a good skill, but ambition spurred me to success.

Well done mate, keep it up your awesome work.

Cheers

McLupo

thanks buddy.

I'm really glad you enjoyed my work, that's why I made missions and campaign:

to make people enjoy SP experience in this game.

For the moment, I want to enjoy other's guys work, so I'll stop working for a while as soon as my last campaign is finished.

Hi guys. Just wanted to inform you that my last campaign "Opération Licorne" is on a good way.

I've made 7 missions so far (+ 3/4 missions finished but I need to rework the dialog) out of 25.

I'll post an alpha version tonight.

Required:

ArmA 2 CO + OFrP + Lingor v1.4 + Lingor units v1.3

Recommended:

JSRS sound mod.

25 missions in one campaign (like in good old OFP times), cant wait to play your new campaign.

I suggest 1 more mod for recomended: Warfx blastcore.:)

wow, the 25missions long campaign with new island and new units...that's almost as a whole new game:yay:

wow, the 25missions long campaign with new island and new units...that's almost as a whole new game:yay:

yes, but be advised that some missions are shorter than others, and there are missions with no firefight or briefing missions which don't last very long.

Excellent news, gonna try this beta and looking forward for the final version!

One question though, OFrP will be updated soon with a lot of new stuff, are you going to wait for it or release the campaign and then, eventually, update it?