Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ViewTerra, Earth in Your hands

Is this the paid version, I have the free one but I can't see any buildings or mountains, if you have to pay that's real stupid....

Is this the paid version, I have the free one but I can't see any buildings or mountains, if you have to pay that's real stupid....

So getting payed for your work is a stupid concept :bounce3: ?

The "game" looks ok from the trailer. Great for relaxing

So getting payed for your work is a stupid concept :bounce3: ?

The "game" looks ok from the trailer. Great for relaxing

No, it's stupid to pay 600+ Euros just to see terrain and buildings, as you can see NONE other than the small demo portion in the free version as far as I can tell.....& they're charging loads of money for compiling info gathered from satellites not even owned by themselves.....and also there is little ot no support on the site

No, it's stupid to pay 600+ Euros just to see terrain and buildings, as you can see NONE other than the small demo portion in the free version as far as I can tell.....& they're charging loads of money for compiling info gathered from satellites not even owned by themselves.....and also there is little ot no support on the site

Maybe they have to pay someone for access to that data?

Google earth was a paid product formally known as EarthViewer 3D made by a company named Keyhole before Google bought it.

Chances are you one of those people who think things like Music, movies and videogames just magically appear out of thin air and cost nothing to make

then act all offended when the people behind it try to make a little money to recover their costs, pay their rent or god forbid their website bandwidth costs.

Edited by jblackrupert