Sign in to follow this  
DarkEclip

Hands position problem

Your Gun-model need to get moved a bit. Have a look at an sample model. Take the sample as own LOD and lay your model over it.

When you think your model is ok in O2 but ingame it won´t fit, try it without textures. I had the same issue with a gun, the failure was somewhere in the texture converting :computer: Had a really nice time to find the error!

Wow very fast answer thank you :) I try without texture and work fine but now what i need to do if i need my texture back?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Done just open my fault .paa with texview and save it in .png and revert to .paa Thank you :)

Wow very fast answer thank you :) I try without texture and work fine but now what i need to do if i need my texture back?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Done just open my fault .paa with texview and save it in .png and revert to .paa Thank you :)

While PNGs work with texview, i would suggest using TGAs instead, especially since the alpha channel is dealt with differently (PAAs and TGA share the system). This might actually save you some fiddling around in the dark searching for a culprit in the future btw

Edited by PuFu

I guess that´s a proplem, which occurs at converting. Might be also with the Photoshop plug-ins. Convert again with TexView solved the bug for me.

Glad i could help.

I guess that´s a proplem, which occurs at converting. Might be also with the Photoshop plug-ins. Convert again with TexView solved the bug for me.

Glad i could help.

Do not us PS plugs. They haven't been updated since A1, hence they are designed to work with an older version of PAAs.

The simples thing is to let O2 convert the textures (TGAs) to PAAs.

Also make sure there is an entry for autocenter=0 in the named properties.