marseille77

German Assault Addons - Army

Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to your version of the Bundeswehr in the desert!

I have some bagpacks ready. I tested it in buldozer and the pack was on the right position but in the game the packs central was at the ass of soldier:confused:

Maybe you should contact StalkerGB or Vilas. They've made custom backpacks for their addons. Perhaps they could help you out?

Today I'm uploaded a new version of the UNOSOM Soldiers. For non german people thats the German Bundeswehr Soldiers who was in Somalia at Belet Huen (Beledweyne) when the US Soldiers had their Gothic Serpent Operation ("Blackhawk Down").

Thanks for the update!

Two pictures of the UNOSOM soldiers:

un02.th.jpgun01.th.jpgbwfoto04.th.jpgbwfoto03.th.jpg

Edited by Fingolfin

I will do desert troops but I need more background about these, so that I haven't made them for that release. Every photo shot of german soldiers in Afghansitan shows different equipment so that you not easy make a difference what is a KSK or normal soldier. There also winter troops in planning. They are not so difficult to make

Any update on the desert-camo ? everything will be better then the german bis-units :j:

Those new 2025 BW soldiers need something like a upgraded Gladius system too! Don't forget the gimmicks like permanent Twitter/Facebook/Let's ZDv! stream connection.... :D

It's hard to imagine that they would change the dress uniforms, which have been this way since the founding of the Bundeswehr (actually the field grey color dates back to World War I, the Navy uniforms even further). On the one hand it is totally irrelevant how they look from an objective point of view, on the other hand it is tradition. I would bet the lower part of my back that they will stick to what they have as dress uniform until the army ceases to exist (when we are conquered by the Kingdom of Great-Tyrol or whatever lol or more realistically if a united EU army was created eventually, but that is at least a couple of decades away). But very certainly the Bundeswehr in 2025 won't have a uniform that makes them look a bit like US Marines. Although I must say it is a nice model, but maybe you can use it for a different theme.

The M8 looks futuristic, in the same way as the never introduced G11, but history has passed by these weapons. The just very recently introduced new G36 variants will carry on, possibly supplemented by a larger caliber (maybe rechambered to 6.8x43mm SPC?). The DMR is using the G28 (HK 417 derivative), and especially the new 7.62 MG5 (HK 121), delivered from now until 2017 will be an important part in the squad.

The IdZ-2 system will probably be widely used, and hardly be totally modified again already, at least not visibly (one could think of a better computer and better batteries etc. that still fit in the same pockets on the back). Mind that this is today the most advanced infantry system, why should they toss it away when most other armies in the world haven't even caught up yet? Given the usual timeframes of Bundeswehr modernization, the next step is due in 30 years *sigh*

So, a 2025 Bundeswehr will just have what they are just about to get now: IdZ2, MG5, vehicles like Boxer and Puma, the Eagle IV turned out to be valuable as well, certainly some drone systems, but that's it basically. One might think about a different camo pattern, but the two already in use are covering most areas and don't need improvement. The unofficial patterns Wüstentarn (sand with light grey and pink spots instead of the green and brown spots that Tropentarn has) and Schnee-Flecktarn (white with green and black spots) may be used by KSK (special forces use anything anyway), but won't become default gear. I do have seen pictures where one Quick Reaction Unit soldier was wearing a Wüstentarn combat shirt, but he probably bought it for himself, as he also did with other gear.

Looking great! But now we need some enemies from the same period.

I guess he will add NVA soldiers of the same period too at some point, then we have two sides to fight each other :)

Great packs, btw. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

D.

Looking great! But now we need some enemies from the same period. ;)

You can also use vilas P85 Soviets with AKM guns til them... (I've do it so for test)

But.... the East Germans came... :)

http://www7.pic-upload.de/15.11.13/8cmk2m8t1n5u.jpg

http://www7.pic-upload.de/15.11.13/8pweob274329.jpg

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Marseille.

Cool to see these 1950's German armies come alive in Arma2. Do you happen to have good sources describing the organization of small units (Zug, Gruppe, Truppe)? I'm able to read German language material. If the NVA was organized similar to the Soviet army, that would suffice for the NVA.

William

Hi Marseille.

Cool to see these 1950's German armies come alive in Arma2. Do you happen to have good sources describing the organization of small units (Zug, Gruppe, Truppe)? I'm able to read German language material. If the NVA was organized similar to the Soviet army, that would suffice for the NVA.

William

Yes I will see it in the next update.

Updates

changes

- Raketenpanzerbüchse 54 added (also known as Panzerschreck)

http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.11.13/l3b2qx21iypt.jpg

Download

The German rebels are coming...

A fictious addon that show germans where not adopted by the new armies and founded their own military group. A guerilla army beween BW and NVA 1950's armies.

Download

needed German WWII weapon Pack 1.15

http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.11.13/qw4hki91j9i.jpg

http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.11.13/tiwyrm7ltrc4.jpg

http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.11.13/dtnf7ep7mzlq.jpg

http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.11.13/mpx1koes974u.jpg

Updated German WWII weapon Pack frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest