Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Stop asking for more resistance pics!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ June 13 2002,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm isnt that a A10 on one of the pics?confused.gif?

So they will be using it in the campaign<span id='postcolor'>

It says in the screenshot's name that it is from online play

I am gonna start crying so happy I am, did u guys see the screenshot with explosion wow.gif . Look like Bis did it again, I cant waitttttttttttt......

Mum can u send me a copy as a present for my graduation? I love. urs Ale smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ June 14 2002,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Um... why don't the trees look as fan fucking tastic as they did in the earlier screenshots?  I'm disapointed sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, the trees dosent look as good. But maybe when we are close to them they will look as good .. I dont know how they made them bgut they still look good

Well regardless the game is gonna be awesome. But if they trees were as beautiful as before it would have made this even better. I'm gonna build me a super pc this summer and I thought it would be great cuz I can handle OFPs great gfx.

Did you hear the news from a-lone-wolf? This new island is way bigger than 12.8 * 12.8 tounge.gif or at least it seems so

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ June 14 2002,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Um... why don't the trees look as fan fucking tastic as they did in the earlier screenshots?  I'm disapointed sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Only small trees and bushes are highly detailed. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ June 14 2002,05:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you hear the news from a-lone-wolf? This new island is way bigger than 12.8 * 12.8  tounge.gif  or at least it seems so<span id='postcolor'>

He's just guessing. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

The earlier pics were taken with all graphics settings boosted to max (I think) and these shots are with lower LOD quality settings without antialiasing (I think) that's why trees look less detailed. Same happens in normal OFP wink.gif.