Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Stop asking for more resistance pics!

This just in my inbox:

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Operation Flashpoint: Resistance to launch on 28th June 2002

Date: 13 Jun 2002 09:51:22 +0100

Dear webmaster,

We are pleased to confirm that Operation Flashpoint: Resistance is to be released on 28th June 2002.

Requiring the original game to play, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance immerses players in a new campaign, with intriguingly different play style, that forms a prequel to the original game's plot and is set years before Operation Flashpoint's Cold War hit crisis point.

New Screenshots now available:

http://www.codemasters.com/downloads/displayfiles.php?showdetails=3520

Can someone tell me, why they have this one bitmap in it, making the zip twice the size it would have otherwise?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 13 2002,12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Am I going blind? Where are the screenshots???<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe your mask is fogged up or your viewdistance setting is too low. tounge.gif

You require T&L to view these screenshots!!!!

lmfao

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 13 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 13 2002,12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Am I going blind? Where are the screenshots???<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe your mask is fogged up or your viewdistance setting is too low. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Blind%20man%20index.2.gif

I still need a little help...where on the site are the screenshots?

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 13 2002,13wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 13 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 13 2002,12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Am I going blind? Where are the screenshots???<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe your mask is fogged up or your viewdistance setting is too low. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Blind%20man%20index.2.gif

I still need a little help...where on the site are the screenshots?<span id='postcolor'>

r.gife.gifl.gifa.gifx.gif

i.gif  w.gifi.gifl.gifl.gif  s.gife.gifn.gifd.gif  y.gifo.gifu.gif  t.gifh.gife.gif  b.gifr.gifa.gifi.gifl.gifl.gife.gif  e.gifd.gifi.gift.gifi.gifo.gifn.gif

I try to download the screenshots and it says: "Site dissconected us at the beggining

Please try again later"

btw im using Download Accelerator. sad.gif

I was wondering: were these screen captures made by someone at BIS or at CM.

I'm asking because they were made while in cadet mode. tounge.gif

That`s it!!!  wow.gif

We`re the only ones playing in cadet mode!!! We`re only the experimental rabbits for BIS!!! And tomorrow the USMC will knock on our doors!!!  wow.gif

Nice set of screens once again, but seems that BIS keeps it's new addon units well hidden...No problem, I can wait wink.gif

Hmm isnt that a A10 on one of the pics?confused.gif?

So they will be using it in the campaign

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ June 13 2002,16:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm isnt that a A10 on one of the pics?confused.gif?

So they will be using it in the campaign<span id='postcolor'>

Not necessarily. The pic with the A10 and several other pics aren't necessarily from the campaign.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ June 13 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm..... what do you think is on the screen with the choper? River?<span id='postcolor'>

Chopped river.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Apocalypse87 @ June 13 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I try to download the screenshots and it says: "Site dissconected us at the beggining

Please try again later"

btw im using Download Accelerator. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No problem downloading with DAP here... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Apocalypse87 @ June 13 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I try to download the screenshots and it says: "Site dissconected us at the beggining

Please try again later"

btw im using Download Accelerator. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No problem downloading with DAP here... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ June 13 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For those who can't download them:<span id='postcolor'>

Or simply go to OFP RU and click on the pics for the full version.