Sign in to follow this  
kremator

Kremator presents ... BattleZone, MSO, PatrolOps2 & ATCRabbit

MAJOR UPDATE:

Dear All,

I have started converting these mission to Version4 of Battlezone and 4.31 of MSO. I have also added a few more goodies (Arty from Neokika great Support Radio and death markers by Rydygier). Will update them all in time - takes about 30 mins to do a conversion.

New files are also in first link ..... but they are

Takistan http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3905219/ZKs_BattleZone_V4MSO_v2a.Takistan.pbo

IslaDuala http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3905219/ZKs_BattleZone_V4MSO_v2a.isladuala.pbo

Celle2 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3905219/ZKs_BattleZone_V4MSO_v2a.mbg_celle2.pbo

Carraigdubh http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3905219/ZKs_BattleZone_V4MSO_v2a.Carraigdubh.pbo

Enjoy !

Kremator

Nice one Krem, keep the missis sweet and keep em coming! :bounce3:

Is there ever a chance of you making a SP version for this? It's almost impossible for me to play this on lan for more than a few hours before the lag kills it.

What a great game last night! Was good to play with people from the forums (and finally get talking to them on VON ingame!) Savage and Hans reported smooth gameplay even though there was >350 AI units all over the map.

Yes that was fun.. good to meet up with fellow Arma addicts!!

Thanks for the new update... gonna try invading the Irish countryside tonight!!

Hey JB1528,

Zonekiller has had real problems getting saving to work for SP and therefore the easy answer is no. You CAN play it on LAN (where you host MP) but I would turn down the maximum numbers of things that can be built by 10 or 15. Of course the other way would be to play on Utes, with a low build delay. Just put your ear defenders on as there will be a huge number of explosions (as everything is very compact!)

@fanbois ... cheers guys! Will try to knock another couple of ports out tonight. Let me know how v2a plays please.

Is there anyway to get AI you've got to join your squad to follow you if you have hopped into an AI controlled vehicle?

eg - Build a Linebacker at base, hop in as driver, build a Bradley's and then get it to join your squad.

Currently they'll only follow me whilst I'm on foot. Don't want an armoured convoy or anything, but another vehicle always helps, especially when you're off out the way to do a task.

Oh, and Duala's bitchin btw (Y).

Edited by Supe® HaÑs

Hmmmm you know I've never tried that one. Best to get all the vehicles to be in your squad (press J on them).

I've found that there is a problem with Duala and aircraft. A10s at least don't want to use Kinsella taxiway :( Hopefully it's something that I have done (or my server setup) but I can't see it.

Seems the AI units are trampling all over the runway whilst moving out of base, preventing planes getting airborne. Could you move the base spawn a little from its current location? Either side of the field might fix it, I'm not sure how all this works, so just throwing it out there.

You need to set the rabbit to ATTACK MODE :p

I suppose this is a BIS problem allowing soldiers to walk over the runways. One 'fix' may be to lower the size of the trigger so that soldiers walking on the grass verges don't trigger AirTrafficControlRabbitTM.

AttackATCRabbit... There's an idea!

AttackATCRabbit... There's an idea!

You would need to add HolyHandGrenadeOfAntioch.pbo to your mission then ;-)

Slight update:

Have modified all those V2a missions to contain working houselights (from tpw) now. Links updated.

Hmmm... gonna try Lingor tonight I am in love with that lsland!!

Awesome..can't get enough L/Dingor !!

Edit: Krem are these missions ACE/ACRE compatible?

Edited by SavageCDN

Hey Savage,

I don't know mate, as I don't use ACE or ACRE. Perhaps someone could tell me if they do.

Will try them out and let you know

Just an FYI it appears they work with ACE but are not 100% compatible (ACE medic and healing system for example). Also ACRE will work but without any ACRE radios (148, 117) added to crates it leaves you with just your short range 343 radio.

On the plus side our new dedi runs this mission quite well...still low FPS after 10-15 mins of mission start but as you said before with FSMs it is certainly playable. Now if I could only get people to download Dingor.... :p

Working on integrating new V5. Looking very promising so far ... lots of improvements :)