Dwarden

Skype groups & other contact groups

Hi, is skype room for scripters yet alive? or already switched somewhere?

I see it as "Waiting to join. You can't post messages in this conversation until the host has accepted you". And only 10 members there?

Hi, is skype room for scripters yet alive? or already switched somewhere?

I see it as "Waiting to join. You can't post messages in this conversation until the host has accepted you". And only 10 members there?

Try again. It never works on the first try. The channel is very active. It actually has 284 participants right now.

Zulip (opensourced, by Dropbox)

Telegram (well documented API)

Discord (nothing documented yet)

... tons of those appearing ... so one day, there will be Skype replacement

so, I started Discord server (as attempt to test of Skype replacement for public 'groups' stuff), what you think? https://discord.gg/0aWSevYPq5TDcIVl

possible candidates : Telegram in development (documented. API, has web browser not so nice UI yet), Zulip (opensource, again too spartan)

I can't figure this out.  How do I join the map/terrain channel?  I have skype on my laptop.  Thanks!

that's why we slowly moving onto the Discord ...

• Like 1

that's why we slowly moving onto the Discord ...

Are you still on skype or you fully moved into discord? How to join discord than? Skype group seems dead 

Are you still on skype or you fully moved into discord? How to join discord than? Skype group seems dead

Click the Dwarden's link before that post and you're in. I recommend making an account because you won't loose anything by doing that.

Click the Dwarden's link before that post and you're in. I recommend making an account because you won't loose anything by doing that.

LOL didn't even noticed, thanks

o.O this would've helped me so much when I started with arma scripting ^.^ will join once I'm at home. Spread this more, this is awesome.

o.O this would've helped me so much when I started with arma scripting ^.^ will join once I'm at home. Spread this more, this is awesome.

How do you join the link wont work