Sign in to follow this  
$able

New BattlEye features for server admins

Thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry, but you misunderstood what I wrote there. And no, it's not possible for me to do this as this feature entirely depends on what mods/missions you are using on your server and what is thus allowed and what not. There is not a single unified solution that blocks everything here. I can only give you the tools to do that on your server. The whole point of this update is that you no longer have to search through millions of lines and can detect more script hacks at the same time.

It is a misunderstanding because the script scan you posted doesn't pick up someone who hacked his game to use the server control panel to load his scripts. Just because he uses the control panel to achieve this doesn't mean that this scan will actually pick it up. Additionally you are also kicking legitimate players that go to the server control panel with it.

Can you help me please. i saw people flying a10's around tonight. they r teleporting. the guy that is doing it has made it a mission to hack on my server. how do i get battleye to recognize this and kick him automatically. I know he's not using any kind of bypass. I know he's using the server control page. i tried adding the old line i used to use to block it and put it in the new script.txt but its not stopping the server control from coming up. i'm not worried about others getting kicked from the server for it because no one else should be there anyway. I just want to stop him. I added //new to my new script.txt file and added the line 5 private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"players"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

that used to kick for trying to access it. please tell me in kiddie english how to get this resolved. Thank you in advance.

Since the latest update you now need to escape any " in your script file.

So it should be:

5 private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\"; 

Since the latest update you now need to escape any " in your script file.

So it should be:

5 private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\"; 

If you want to have the exact same scan as before, put quotes around the entire string.

If you want to have the exact same scan as before, put quotes around the entire string.

so its then

5 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";" 

correct

and with

addWeaponCargo ["Javelin" 

its then

"addWeaponCargo [\"Javelin\"" 

Edited by Isoterik

so its then
 5 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";" 

correct

and with

addWeaponCargo ["Javelin" 

its then

"addWeaponCargo [\"Javelin\"" 

Exactly. But the point of this update wasn't that you simply keep using the old (limited) scans, of course. ;)

Exactly. But the point of this update wasn't that you simply keep using the old (limited) scans, of course. ;)

Thanks for clarifying how to use this. I'm really slow sometimes. Keep up the good work.

Now he's sad and on his way to a server near you. its been kicking him all day :)

Edited by caos901

$able,

As a stop-gap measure to prevent whole servers being kicked when scripts are run on everybody, can there be another number, say "8" that will stop a script from running rather than kicking for it?

At the moment the main problem is finding the source of the person executing the server wide scripts, rather than the actual script itself. If we can stop the script from being executed on clients, it's a good way to prevent certain hacks without annoying all other players.

$able,

As a stop-gap measure to prevent whole servers being kicked when scripts are run on everybody, can there be another number, say "8" that will stop a script from running rather than kicking for it?

At the moment the main problem is finding the source of the person executing the server wide scripts, rather than the actual script itself. If we can stop the script from being executed on clients, it's a good way to prevent certain hacks without annoying all other players.

Not possible right now unfortunately, but stay tuned for what might come in the future. ;)

Oh thats great. Thank you for the info! So just to get this straight.

Not only was this update forced on all SA's without any kind of pre annouce leaving all servers unprotected and thus FLOODED by cheaters - its main purpose is NOT to use the old scriptsfinding but to spend hours and hours on writing a NEW scripts.txt without any help given by BE, without any kinds of templates and of course without the old scripts still working or autochanging. I see now. That of course makes sense.

Of course some templates for an update like this would be too much of a request. Its not that any other Anticheating software would have provided those.

Great job. So at this point Servers are unprotected if you as an admin have no interest on spending several hours in scipting. BE must be the best anticheat out there.

/sarcasm end

Not possible right now unfortunately, but stay tuned for what might come in the future. ;)

Any ETA on this then? It is getting exponentially worse each passing day.

Guys, someone have ful script.txt for new Battleye converted? share please :)

for A2 Vanilla servers no news ?

A new game patch is required.

Oh thats great. Thank you for the info! So just to get this straight.

Not only was this update forced on all SA's without any kind of pre annouce leaving all servers unprotected and thus FLOODED by cheaters - its main purpose is NOT to use the old scriptsfinding but to spend hours and hours on writing a NEW scripts.txt without any help given by BE, without any kinds of templates and of course without the old scripts still working or autochanging. I see now. That of course makes sense.

Of course some templates for an update like this would be too much of a request. Its not that any other Anticheating software would have provided those.

Great job. So at this point Servers are unprotected if you as an admin have no interest on spending several hours in scipting. BE must be the best anticheat out there.

/sarcasm end

I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused. As I said, a quick way to make the old scripts.txt compatible with the new script detection is to put quotes ("") around the entire string and replace quote characters with \" in every line.

Any ETA on this then? It is getting exponentially worse each passing day.

No ETA yet, but hopefully very soon.

Edited by $able

Is there any chance to get some support like an actual scripts.txt template file?

Oh and for the quotes. Here is the .txt if someone needs it. No idea if it works or provides any kind of protection but as it is unlikely to get any kind of decent support maybe we can figure out ourselvs.

//new

5 "Bo_Mk82"

5 "Loki"

5 "Gerk"

5 "(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["handleDamage", { false }];"

5 "player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", { false }];"

5 "GodMode"

5 "God mode"

5 "Infammo"

5 "InfiniteAmmo"

5 "Infinite Ammo"

5 "Killplayer"

5 "OwnageMenu"

5 "EjectPlayer"

1 "setVehicleInit"

5 "MrMedic"

5 "U-NO-WHO"

5 "Darky"

5 "Alexenderpack"

5 "Alexenderp$ck"

5 "Troopman"

5 "Troopmon"

5 "hacks"

5 "U-NO-"

5 "onMapSingleClick"

5 "gau"

5 "aa12"

5 "bomblauncher"

5 "azp85"

5 "m1a1"

5 "M1A2_TUSK_MG"

1 "createMarker"

1 "setMarkerPos"

5 "Teleport"

5 "teled"

1 "vehicle player setPos"

1 "(vehicle player) setPos"

1 "addWeapon"

5 "createLocation"

5 "Vojtec"

5 "hint format ["A %1 has been added", gun]"

5 "vehicle player setpos _pos;"

5 "marker2 setMarkerPosLocal (getPos veh)"

1 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";"

1 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy ="

5 "marker2 = createMarkerLocal [marker2,getPos veh];"

5 "marker2 = "VehMarker" + (str i);

1 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy"

5 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"]"

5 "onDoubleClick"

5 "_markerMirador"

5 "TKCV1_0\TKCOWNS.sqf"

5 "[_this,"players"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";"

5 "_v addweapon "A"+"A1"+"2_PM"+"C"; _v addmagazine "20R"+"nd"

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M14_EP1""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["Remington870_lamp""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M4A3_CCO_EP1""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["BAF_AS50_scoped""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["Winchester1866""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["LeeEnfield""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["revolver_EP1""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["FN_FAL""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["FN_FAL_ANPVS4""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["m107""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["Mk_48_DZ""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M249_DZ""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["DMR""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M16A2""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M16A2GL""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["AK_47_M""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["AK_74""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_Aim""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["AKS_74_kobra""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["AKS_74_U""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["AK_47_M""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M24""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M1014""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M4A1""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["MP5SD""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["MP5A5""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["huntingrifle""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["glock17_EP1""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M9""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["M9SD""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["Colt1911""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["UZI_EP1""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["20Rnd_762x51_DMR""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_762x39_AK47""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["5Rnd_762x51_M24""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["10Rnd_127x99_m107""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_HE_M203""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["FlareWhite_M203""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["FlareGreen_M203""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_Smoke_M203""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["200Rnd_556x45_M249""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_9x19_MP5""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["100Rnd_762x51_M240""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["15Rnd_W1866_Slug""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["5x_22_LR_17_HMR""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["10x_303""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["15Rnd_9x19_M9""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["7Rnd_45ACP_1911""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["17Rnd_9x19_glock17""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["8Rnd_9x18_Makarov""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["6Rnd_45ACP""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["8Rnd_9x18_Makarov""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["Binocular_Vector""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["NVGoggles""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemGPS""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemMap""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemCompass""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemWatch""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemKnife""

5 "addWeaponCargo ["ItemMatchbox""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["PipeBomb""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["HandGrenade_west""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemBandage""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemPainkiller""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemMorphine""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemEpinephrine""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemAntibiotic""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemBloodbag""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["PartEngine""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["PartGeneric""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["PartVRotor""

5 "addMagazineCargo ["ItemJerrycan""

5 "addBackpackCargo ["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1""

5 "addBackpackCargo ["DZ_Backpack_EP1""

*EDIT*

Seems to no longer provide any protection. Simplest CheatEngine Shift+P Dummy replace work without problems... :(

Edited by Placebo

Is there any chance to get some support like an actual scripts.txt template file?

Oh and for the quotes. Here is the .txt if someone needs it. No idea if it works or provides any kind of protection but as it is unlikely to get any kind of decent support maybe we can figure out ourselvs.

[...]

*EDIT*

Seems to no longer provide any protection. Simplest CheatEngine Shift+P Dummy replace work without problems... :(

You need to replace quote characters with \". I forgot to mention that in my last post.

Then how its look?

5 "m1a1" - > 5 "\m1a1\"

5 "addBackpackCargo ["DZ_Backpack_EP1"" -> 5 "addBackpackCargo [\"DZ_Backpack_EP1\""

Then how its look?

5 "m1a1" - > 5 "\m1a1\"

5 "addBackpackCargo ["DZ_Backpack_EP1"" -> 5 "addBackpackCargo [\"DZ_Backpack_EP1\""

The first one is wrong because the original entry was "5 m1a1" (without quotes). Since there are no spaces here there is no need for quotes anyway. Therefore "5 m1a1" and "5 "m1a1"" are exactly the same.

Then its look like ???

//new

5 "Bo_Mk82"

5 "Loki"

5 "Gerk"

5 "GodMode"

5 "God mode"

5 "Infammo"

5 "InfiniteAmmo"

5 "Infinite Ammo"

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M14_EP1\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"Remington870_lamp\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M4A3_CCO_EP1\""

Then its look like ???

//new

5 "Bo_Mk82"

5 "Loki"

5 "Gerk"

5 "GodMode"

5 "God mode"

5 "Infammo"

5 "InfiniteAmmo"

5 "Infinite Ammo"

Come on, it should be clear by now. ;) Hint: You forgot to change two lines.

Realy man, you need post full correct file in your first post and forgot about it... : )))

Seriously this is a joke... "Oh ooops i forgot to mention you have to do XY also to make it work". Do you realize that all Servers are umprotected and flooded by cheaters in this moment? That we as SA's rely on BE to work? Or that it would be your Job not to make this happen? This is so far from professional i can't describe it...

It's a shame we have no choice than to use this shit... if we had guess how many would have.

There is only one thing that is clear to me.

Realy man, you need post full correct file in your first post and forgot about it... : )))

Are you talking about the scripts.txt used on DayZ servers? As I said, there is no official file.

Seriously this is a joke... "Oh ooops i forgot to mention you have to do XY also to make it work". Do you realize that all Servers are umprotected and flooded by cheaters in this moment? That we as SA's rely on BE to work? Or that it would be your Job not to make this happen? This is so far from professional i can't describe it...

It's a shame we have no choice than to use this shit... if we had guess how many would have.

There is only one thing that is clear to me.

I suppose you are referring to my last post? I'm sorry that I forgot to mention a little detail there, but everything is already described in my initial post regarding this update (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?131759-New-BattlEye-features-for-server-admins&p=2192402&viewfull=1#post2192402). Anyway, I apologized for the inconveniences before. What more do you expect?

Edited by $able

Well after multiple people beging for help since their servers are absolutely unprotected and most of them are not into scripting or spending several hours into writing a new script.txt maybe a template? Some real support instead of saying "oh well put " ahead of each string oh and a \ ahead of each " - write your own protections guys".

Its pretty obvious that it is used for DayZ Servers and we as hosts rely on your abilities to protect us from cheaters. Does every singe SA have to write his own protection? Is that how its supposed to be? Im sorry if i seem pissed it's basicly because i am. Im spending the last few days in Databasemaintenance looking for Cheaters, deleting entrys adn revieving dead characters killed by cheaters (airlift, spawned a10's and so on...) since BE doesn't detect anything and if it does it does absolutely nothing about it. And im begging for help! I assume i'm not the only one if i look at other forums.

The improvements made to the script detection might be awesome and it might also have been a big piece of work but how the ***** are we supposed to enjoy them if we have to rewrite the whole damn thing and half of us even cant understand one single string? Do those that are not intressted in scripting or rewriting just simply get no support? Or not other than "yeah well go put a trillion \" to your scripts and add //new - should work!"...? If i download an AntiVirus software i expect it to protect me against viruses not tell me how to make a scaning algorythm and what to look for. Bad excample, i know but i hope you get the point.

Anyways... maybe someone want to take a look at this - dunno if it's something or nothing but maybe we can figure one out for those who don't want to do it or can't do it. Script.txt for DayZ

//new

5 "Bo_Mk82"

5 "Loki"

5 "Gerk"

5 "(vehicle player) addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];"

5 "player addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];"

5 "GodMode"

5 "God mode"

5 "Infammo"

5 "InfiniteAmmo"

5 "Infinite Ammo"

5 "Killplayer"

5 "OwnageMenu"

5 "EjectPlayer"

1 "setVehicleInit"

5 "MrMedic"

5 "U-NO-WHO"

5 "Darky"

5 "Alexenderpack"

5 "Alexenderp$ck"

5 "Troopman"

5 "Troopmon"

5 "hacks"

5 "U-NO-"

5 "gau"

5 "aa12"

5 "bomblauncher"

5 "azp85"

5 "m1a1"

5 "M1A2_TUSK_MG"

1 "createMarker"

1 "setMarkerPos"

5 "Teleport"

5 "teled"

1 "vehicle player setPos"

1 "(vehicle player) setPos"

1 "addWeapon"

5 "createLocation"

5 "Vojtec"

5 "hint format [\"A %1 has been added\", gun]"

5 "marker2 setMarkerPosLocal (getPos veh)"

1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onload\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy ="

5 "marker2 = "VehMarker" + (str i);

1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy"

5 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onload\"]"

5 "onDoubleClick"

5 "_markerMirador"

5 "TKCV1_0\TKCOWNS.sqf"

5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

5 "_v addweapon \"A\"+\"A1\"+\"2_PM\"+\"C\"; _v addmagazine \"20R\"+"nd"

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M4A1_AIM_SD_camo\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"BAF_AS50_scoped\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"Winchester1866\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"LeeEnfield\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"revolver_EP1\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"FN_FAL\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"FN_FAL_ANPVS4\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"m107\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"Mk_48_DZ\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M249_DZ\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"DMR\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M16A2\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M16A2GL\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"AK_47_M\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"AK_74\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M4A1_Aim\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"AKS_74_kobra\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"AKS_74_U\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"AK_47_M\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M24"\"

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M1014\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M4A1\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"MP5SD\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"MP5A5\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"huntingrifle\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"glock17_EP1\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M9\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"M9SD\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"Colt1911\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"UZI_EP1\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"20Rnd_762x51_DMR\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"30Rnd_762x39_AK47\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"5Rnd_762x51_M24\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"10Rnd_127x99_m107\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"1Rnd_HE_M203\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"FlareWhite_M203\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"FlareGreen_M203\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"1Rnd_Smoke_M203\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"200Rnd_556x45_M249\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"30Rnd_9x19_MP5\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"100Rnd_762x51_M240\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"15Rnd_W1866_Slug\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"5x_22_LR_17_HMR\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"10x_303\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"15Rnd_9x19_M9\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"7Rnd_45ACP_1911\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"17Rnd_9x19_glock17\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"8Rnd_9x18_Makarov\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"6Rnd_45ACP\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"8Rnd_9x18_Makarov\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"Binocular_Vector\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"NVGoggles\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemGPS"\"

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemMap\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemCompass\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemWatch\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemKnife\""

5 "addWeaponCargo [\"ItemMatchbox\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"PipeBomb\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"HandGrenade_west\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemBandage\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemPainkiller\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemMorphine\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemEpinephrine\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemAntibiotic\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemBloodbag\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"PartEngine\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"PartGeneric\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"PartVRotor\""

5 "addMagazineCargo [\"ItemJerrycan\""

5 "addBackpackCargo [\"DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1\""

5 "addBackpackCargo [\"DZ_Backpack_EP1\""

1 addAction !"\"addAction\"," !"_action1 = _unit addAction [localize \"str_actions_medical_01", \"\z\addon" !"s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize \"str_actions_medical_15\",_te" !"raddAction = 'addAction'" !"raddActioncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addAction.sqf')"

1 addBackpack !"\"addBackpack\"," !"player addBackpack _backpackType;" !"_newUnit addBackpack _newBackpackType;" !"player addBackpack _bcpk;" !"_holder addbackpackcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];"

1 addEventHandler !"\"addEventHandler !"\"displayAddEventHandler\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"\"KeyDown\"\",\"\"_this call dayz_spaceInterrupt\"\"];" //!"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [" //!"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call dayz_spaceInterrupt\"];"

5 addGroupIcon !"\"addGroupIcon\","

1 addMagazine !"\"addMagazine\"," !"player addMagazine 'crowbar_swing';" !"raddMagazine = 'addMagazine'" !"raddMagazinecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addMagazine.sqf')" !"raddMagazineCargo = 'addMagazineCargo'" !"raddMagazineCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addMagazineCargo.sqf')"

//1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"\"addPublicVariableEventHandler\"," !"DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"remExField" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_this call BIS_MPF_remoteExecution" !"\"dayzSetFuel\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select" !"\"drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"dayzSetFuel\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select"

1 addRating !"\"addRating\","

1 addResources !"\"addResources\","

1 addSwitchableUnit !"\"addSwitchableUnit\"," !"addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;" !"addSwitchableUnit dayz_originalPlayer;"

5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\","

1 allowDamage !"\"allowDamage\"," !"player allowDamage true;" !"_object allowDamage false;"

1 allowDammage !"\"allowDammage\"," !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this "

1 attachTo !"\"attachTo\"," !"_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];" !"_fl attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect2\"];" _dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];

1 createDialog !"\"createDialog\"," !"createDialog \"RscDisplayGenderSelect\";"

1 createMarker !"\"createMarkerLocal\"," !"\"createMarker\"," !"rcreateMarkerLocal = 'createMarkerLocal'" !"rcreateMarkerLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'createMarkerLocal.sqf')"

1 createMenu !"\"createMenu\"," !"if (isnil 'BIS_fnc_createmenu' || false) then {"

1 createSimpleTask !"\"createSimpleTask\"," !"rcreateSimpleTask = 'createSimpleTask'" !"rcreateSimpleTaskcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'createSimpleTask.sqf')"

1 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"_point = \"Logic" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;\" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;" !"_fl = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;"

1 DisableUserInput !"\"DisableUserInput\"," !"disableUserInput false;"

1 editorSetEventHandler !"\"editorSetEventHandler\","

1 enableSimulation !"\"enableSimulation\"," !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this" !"dayz_originalPlayer enableSimulation true;"

1 inGameUISetEventHandler !"\"inGameUISetEventHandler\","

1 onPlayerConnected !"\"onPlayerConnected\"," !"textLogFormat [\"MPF_Client JIPonPlayerConnectedSendJIPrequest" !"ca\Modules\MP\data\scripts\JIPonPlayerConnectedSendJIPrequest.sqf"

1 onPlayerDisconnected !"\"OnPlayerDisconnected\","

//1 PublicVariable !"\"PublicVariable\"," !"publicVariable \"dayzDiscoRem\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzPlayerSave\";" !"publicVariable _playerObjName;" !"publicVariable \"BIS_MPF_logic\";" !"publicVariable \"usecEpi\";" !"publicVariable \"remExFP\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzLogin\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzLogin2\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzHitV\";" !"\"drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"publicVariable \"dayzUpdateVehicle\";"

1 removeAllEventHandlers !"\"removeAllEventHandlers\","

1 sendTask !"\"sendTask\","

1 serverCommand !"\"serverCommand\","

1 setCurrentTask !"\"setCurrentTask\"," !"rsetCurrentTask = 'setCurrentTask'" !"rsetCurrentTaskcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCurrentTask.sqf')" !"rsetCurrentTaskArrays = 'setCurrentTaskArrays'" !"rsetCurrentTaskArrayscode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCurrentTaskArrays"

1 setDamage !"\"setDamage\"," !"_vehicle setDamage 0;" !"player setdamage 0;"

1 setDammage !"\"setDammage\","

1 setDate !"\"setDate\"," !"rsetDate = 'setDate'" !"rsetDatecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setDate.sqf')"

1 setFog !"\"setFog\"," !"0 setFog _currentFog;"

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\""

1 setHit !"\"setHit\"," !"object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z" !"player setHit[\"legs\",1];" !"_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];" !"_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];" !"_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];"

//1 setMarkerPos

5 setMarkerPos !"\"setMarkerPos\"," !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"

1 setOverCast !"\"setOverCast\"," !"0 setOvercast _currentOvercast;"

1 setPosATL !"\"setPosATL\"," !"player setPosATL _mylastPos;" !"player setPosATL dayz_spawnPos;" !"player setPosATL _setPos;" !"_item setPosATL _ipos;" !"player setPosATL [-2148,6655,0];" !"_agent setPosATL _position;" !"_bolt setPosATL _endPos;"

//1 setVariable !"\"setVariable\"," !"_x setVariable[\"lastAttack\",time];" !"player setVariable[\"USEC_lowBlood\"," !"player setVariable [\"temperature\",dayz_temperatur," !"_x setVariable [\"zombied\",objNull,true];" !"_x setVariable [\"cleared\"," !"_agent setVariable [_name, _value];" !"player setVariable[\"medForceUpdate\"," !"player setVariable [\"bodyName\",dayz_playerName,true];" !"uiNamespace setVariable ['DAYZ_GUI_display', _this select 0];" !"_agent setvariable [\"state\",_state];" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_InfoText',_this select 0]" "_agent setvariable [\"state\",_state];" !"_item setVariable [\"created\",(DateToNumber date),true];" !"_unit setVariable [\"myDest\",_pos];" !"player setVariable [\"messing\",[dayz_hunger,dayz_thirst],true];" !"_hitter setVariable[\"headShots\",(_headShots + 1),true];" !"_hitter setVariable["\firedHit\",[_zed,_selection],true];" !"_hitter setVariable["\firedDamage\",_damage,true];" !"_killer setVariable[_type,(_kills + 1),true];" !"_zombie setVariable [\"targets\"," !"_group setVariable [\"targets\"," !"_unit setVariable [\"hit_legs\",0];" !"_unit setVariable [\"hit_hands\",0];" !"_unit setVariable [_strH,_damage,true];"

1 setVehicleInit !"\"setVehicleInit\","

1 setWind !"\"setWint\"," !"setWind [_currentWindX, _currentWindZ, true];"

5 addAmmo !"\"addAmmo\","

5 addMagazinePool !"\"addMagazinePool\","

5 addMagazineTurret !"\"addMagazineTurret\","

5 addMPEventHandler !"\"addMPEventHandler\","

5 clearPlayerInit !"\"clearPlayerInit\","

1 clearVehicleInit !"\"clearVehicleInit\"," !"clearVehicleInit _v;"

5 commandFSM !"\"commandFSM\","

5 disableTIEquipment !"\"disableTIEquipment\","

5 doFSM !"\"doFSM\","

5 EjectPlayer !"\"EjectPlayer\","

5 enableCamShake !"\"enableCamShake\","

5 enableTeamSwitch !"\"enableTeamSwitch\","

5 fireAtTarget !"\"fireAtTarget\","

5 onCommandModeChanged !"\"onCommandModeChanged\","

5 onMapSingleClick !"\"onMapSingleClick\","

5 onTeamSwitch !"\"onTeamSwitch\","

5 openDSInterface !"\"openDSinterface\"," !"if (_lbselected == \"DSInterface\") then {openDSInterface;};"

5 processInitCommands !"\"processInitCommands\","

5 setAmmoCargo !"\"setAmmoCargo\","

5 setFSMVariable !"\"setFSMvariable\","

5 SetFuelCargo !"\"setFuelCargo\","

1 setGroupIconsVisible !"\"setGroupIconsVisible\","

5 setObjectProxy !"\"setObjectProxy\","

5 setPosASL2 !"\"setPosASL2\","

5 setRepairCargo !"\"setRepairCargo\","

5 setUnconscious !"\"setUnconscious\","

5 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\","

5 setVehicleArmor !"\"setVehicleArmor\","

5 setVehicleLock !"\"setVehicleLock\","

5 setVehiclePos !"\"setVehiclePos\","

5 setViewDistance !"\"setViewDistance\","

5 setWeaponReloadingTime !"\"setWeaponReloadingTime\","

5 setWeaponState !"\"setWeaponState\","

5 skipTime !"\"skipTime\"," !"rskiptime = 'skiptime'" !"rskiptimecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'skiptime.sqf')"

5 teamSwitch !"\"teamSwitch\","

5 waypointVisible !"\"waypointVisible\","

1 putWeaponPool !"\"putWeaponPool\","

1 visiblePosition !"\"visiblePosition\","

1 setTerrainGrid !"\"setTerrainGrid\","

1 WorldToScreen !"\"WorldToScreen\","

1 ScreenToWorld !"\"ScreenToWorld\","

5 loadFile !"\"loadFile\","

1 selectNoPlayer !"\"selectNoPlayer\"," !"selectNoPlayer;"

5 createLocation !"\"createLocation\","

5 openMap !"\"openMap\","

1 addWeapon !"\"addWeapon\"," !"player addWeapon \"Loot\";" !"player addWeapon "Flare";" !"raddWeapon = 'addWeapon'" !"raddWeaponcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeapon.sqf')" !"raddWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeaponCargo.sqf')"

1 hideObject !"\"hideObject\"" !"rhideObject = 'hideObject'" !"rhideObjectcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'hideObject.sqf')"

1 JIPexec !"\"JIPexec\"," !"rJIPexec = 'JIPexec'" !"rJIPrequestcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'JIPrequest.sqf')"

1 JIPrequest !"\"JIPrequest\"," !"rJIPrequest = 'JIPrequest'" !"rJIPexeccode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'JIPexec.sqf')"

5 setCaptive !"\"setCaptive\"," !"rsetCaptive = 'setCaptive'" !"rsetCaptivecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCaptive.sqf')"

1 clearMagazineCargo !"\"clearMagazineCargo\"," !"rclearMagazineCargo = 'clearMagazineCargo'" !"rclearMagazineCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'clearMagazineCargo.sqf"

1 clearWeaponCargo !"\"clearWeaponCargo\"," !"rclearWeaponCargo = 'clearWeaponCargo'" !"rclearWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'clearWeaponCargo.sqf')"

5 onDoubleClick !"\"onDoubleClick\","

1 addWeaponCargoGlobal !"\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"," !"_holder addweaponcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];"

1 addMagazineCargoGlobal !"\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"," !"holder addmagazinecargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];" !"_firePlace addMagazineCargoGlobal [\"PartWoodPile\",_qty];" !"dayz_myBackpack addmagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackmagQtys select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackMagQty select _countr)];"

1 addBackpackCargoGlobal !"\"addBackpackCargoGlobal\"," !"_holder addbackpackcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];"

1 addWeaponCargo !"\"addWeaponCargo\"," !"raddWeaponCargo = 'addWeaponCargo'" !"raddWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeaponCargo.sqf')" !"_item addWeaponCargoGlobal [_iItem,1];" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];"

5 Bo_Mk82

1 htelepos

1 Teleport

1 "Trigger !\"call BIS_fnc_inTrigger\" !"if (isnil 'BIS_fnc_sceneCreateSceneTrigger' || false) then {\""

5 aa12

5 Alex //triggers at locALEXec, useless anyway

5 Alexenderp$ck

5 Alexenderpack

5 azp85

5 bomblauncher

5 teled

5 Troopman

5 Troopmon

5 U-NO-

5 gau

5 Gerk

5 \"God mode\"

5 GodMode

5 hacks

5 Infammo

5 \"Infinite Ammo\"

5 InfiniteAmmo

5 Killplayer

5 m1a1

5 M1A2_TUSK_MG

5 MrMedic

5 OwnageMenu

5 Darky

5 Vojtec

1 \"player action\"

1 \"vehicle player setPos\"

1 \"vehicle player setPosASL\"

5 \"(vehicle player) addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];\"

5 \"player addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];\"

5 \"attachObject player\"

1 \"(vehicle player) setPos\"

1 \"(vehicle player) setPosASL\"

//

5 "hint format [\"A %1 has been added\", gun]"

5 \"marker2 setMarkerPosLocal (getPos veh)\"

1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy =" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKillFocus"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKeyDown\",0,107,0,107] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";"

5 "marker2 = \"VehMarker\" + (str i);"

1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKillFocus"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKeyDown\",0,107,0,107] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";"

5 _markerMirador

5 TKCV1_0\TKCOWNS.sqf

5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

5 "_v addweapon \"A"+\"A1"+\"2_PM\"+\"C\"; _v addmagazine \"20R\"+\"nd"

1 "if (alive player) then { player SetDamage 1;};"

1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\","

1 setOwner !"\"setOwner\","

1 setVectorUp !"\"setVectorUp"," !"_bolt setVectorUp _vUp;"

1 SetVectorDir !"\"SetVectorDir","

1 setVectorDirAndUp !"\"setVectorDirAndUp\"," !"_obj setVectorDirAndUp [_vdir, _vup];"

1 setVelocity !"\"setVelocity"," !"_character setVelocity [0,0,100];" !"_car setvelocity [1,0,0];" !"_object setvelocity [1,0,0];" !"_vehicle setvelocity [0,0,1];"

1 setVelocityTransformation !"\"setVelocityTransformation","

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

Edited by SunnyPi

SunnyPI:

BattlEye is a free provided module by $able, for our benefit.

You have unreal expectations here, and are also wrong in other areas:

• No scripts.txt file does not equal "unprotected". It means less protected
  • If you need it for DayZ, and it is specific to DayZ, you should be looking at DayZ to provide the configuration and information for your servers, not $able or BI. The configuration file is also pretty specific to used mods/missions, as they either break or work because of it

It's not up to $able or BI to secure your server, just like it's not up to them to setup your game or configure your server in another capacity.

Wouldn't mind you drop the attitude, its not very constructive.

Lastly if you are aware of exploits, you would do yourself, the rest of us, and BI/$able a favor by posting the details to a private ticket at the CIT: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cis/wiki

Edited by Sickboy

Alright. Got the point. Funny thing is DayZ-Dev tells us to post it in BE forums since it's a BE Issue. Noone seems to have time for these kind's of problems.

Less protected means unprotected if you look at the link i posted - think anyone there actually triggers BE kicks/bans?

Thank you for the help. Sorry if i'm asking for too much.

Posting a Ticket? 7th Link. You wan't to tell me noone knows abou those exploits?

Edited by Placebo