Sign in to follow this  
novacheck

Looking for Co-op partners.

Hey guys. I have been enjoying the SP ArmA II Campaign, and just recently purchased OA, PMC, and BAF. I am looking for a couple of people who would like to play some Co-op Campaign, and Domination, or Evolution maps. I like realism to a point, but this is a video game, so I just ask that you know what you're doing, and communicate well. Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork.

I am usually on after 4 EST. Mic's are a must. Let me know if you are interested. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mova, check out Tactical Gamer you can find us in game by filtering for TacticalGamer. We play as a team or not at all. Judging by your post we might be just what youre looking for :) We play mostly the ACE2 mod which adds realism to the game in terms of how objects are used, but we don't push hardcore military doctrine or radio discipline, we do have some rules regarding VON/ACRE but only in the aspect of spamming, not so much in using strict radio communications dogma.

We are an open community so we ask only the time you want to give to the game :)

same here, always looking to help out new players here!

Feel free to look me up and say hello on Steam Voice (Steam NAME: "bigshot (dave)"). I'm from NE U.S.A. and play at various times...in my 40's too.

Prefer to play Warfare style coop missions.

Hey, I'm up for some serious plays too. Got Combined Operations and mic. Hit me up on Steam - [NiQQa]Panz3rfaust!

feel free to drop in on our evolution server any time - mostly ex-mil pretty laid back but communication and tactics are reasonably serious

filter for GITS

xfire eggbeast

steam zero0ntl

Like Max power said there is lots of places you can look (including our humble community). And Eggbeast... hes like the grand daddy of EVO we owe him a great deal so be sure to give the GITS clan a go! :yay:

I'm brand new to Arma, and wanting some people to play with too. I've been playing SP and tried to get into a few MP games but had no idea whatsoever what was going on. I might add a few of you guys on steam, one of you might even be able to let me know how to get mods to work with the steam version. I've watched multiple videos, and think I'm really close to getting them to work, but something I'm doing just isn't right.

you can try taw.net servers, they are fairly friendly and people tend to help out