SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Does anyone know who made the Flak 88s found in A2 I44? I want to make use of them in A3 but can not figure out who made them.

so if the team is making I44 for A3 from scratch are we allowed to use the old models that you will be throwing away?

Who said they are throwing them away?

If you were interested in using the models, then you would need to seek permission from them.

You guys will be lucky to get an answer from I44 team here so dont expect one, you want answers then you got to seek them out and this thread aint it.

1:Who said they are throwing them away?

2: If you were interested in using the models, then you would need to seek permission from them.

You guys will be lucky to get an answer from I44 team here so dont expect one, you want answers then you got to seek them out and this thread aint it.

1: I was told that they are making the mod from scratch and they wont be using anything from the old i44.  read comment/ description of the video

Just asking to mess around with a few models.

2: That's exactly what I intended on doing here by asking if we were allowed to use them.

3: Where would i find them, I cant find them anywhere.

Where would i find them, I cant find them anywhere.

Go to the author of the thread here, go into his profile and look at who his friends are, then look at them all and see who's been on most recent, also look at any recent posts they made,

before the forum upgrade here these guys all had a group for I44 they belonged too so it was easy to see who was on the team, i did this before to get a hold of them about something.

Look at these guys https://forums.bistudio.com/user/742579-canukausiuka/

JDB is most recent, he might know but look at the friends for each member they may have been on recent which means they might answer you or know.

There's a guy going by the name of steffenbk1 who claims to be a developer on the I44 team and this week he declared " the mod isn't dead. But this takes time, and we do it on our spare time, therefor the progress is slow at times. And there isn't to much to show off yet i would say, and i'm not sure who runs the media department, so i dont know when they will post something major to the public. Just have to be patient :)"

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/4kiwdb/what_happened_to_i44/d3gd374

I too wish that I44 team released the final version for A2 (v2.7?) and released the first version for A3.

Maybe next time, others will help them more...

i hope the ArmA3 version has more axis aircraft and artillery

like the He-111 and the Hummel

Unterseeboots would also be a nice addition

Well i have Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA but i don't have combined operations so, what should i do?

Installing Arma2 and then install Arma2 OA into the same directory turns it into combined operations. Combined operations is name for Arma2 and Arma2 OA combined ;)

Tell me is there anywhere i can check the laws of mods for arma. my idea is maybe some how after years of well we dont know maybe there works now in the range of fair use. also maybe this will get a i44 members response.

10 hours ago, chas gate said:

Tell me is there anywhere i can check the laws of mods for arma. my idea is maybe some how after years of well we dont know maybe there works now in the range of fair use. also maybe this will get a i44 members response.

Forcing people to respond by looking at ways to deprive them of their property rights is a sure way to get cooperation going ... not.

Fair use is playing with the mod in ArmA2. Using it in any other ways breaches the license agreement. Copyright on books and music expires 75 years after the author's death just to give you an idea of how long it takes for creative work to become "fair use" without the author's explicit permission.

what no im asking if under fair use and the i44 team would know im no modder and i dont know were to look about mods and the reason i asked was a guy stole the i44 ju 52 and i want to know if i should report . plus i wanted i44 reponse.

and im not trying to steal i44 resources if i was trying to do that i wouldent be trying to find a way to get perm and were all grasping at straws. i44 was the staple of arma 2 and i think if it were to be allowed for people to work on it maby we all could gain back that old ww2 staple. in a way it might help keep arma a float for many years to come. so i men no disrespect and im not trying to force a responce if i just would like to ask them some qustions in terms of what the law of there mod is as creators have some ways they let people work on there mod.

agian sorry i am not the best at typeing and i am easy to misunderstand since my grammers shoddy as all hell.

also another reason i asked is i need to see something to about the lisence of i44 and i do not know were to look.

also i was wondering if people are allowed to play i44 on arma 3 if they use cup with it? i know it is made for arma 2 but its just downloading a mod without altering it and using it strait?

also can there still be i44 units if its allowed?

Hello, i have a question.How to install mods for Steam version of Arma II CO?I want invasion 1944 mod but i don't understand how to install it from online guides i saw.Most of them are outdated so can anyone help me?Thank you. :)

Right Click on Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in Steam.

Select PROPERTIES.

Select LAUNCH OPTIONS

add -mod=@CBA;@i44 (or whatever your CBA and Invasion 44 folders are called)

CLICK OK. Launch

Or create a Steam shortcut (below LAUNCH OPTIONS), and add the -mod= line to the shortcut.

My question.

Is i44 (v2.666) compatible with the LEGACY version of Arrowhead ? I need Legacy to play Dayz derivatives else I can't connect.

But I feel that the legacy build does not work, because I have loading errors (of the kind that only appeared pre-corepatches, or if you had'nt copied your Arma2/addons folder into the common folder)

http://]http://imgur.com/a/c6CnO

And although a couple of the SP missions will run ONE TIME ONLY, they cannot be reivisited, and others cannot be loaded at all due to a massive popup list of addons "that have been deleted".

This even happens when loading a saved game from 12 hours ago.

So I am wondering. Is it not legacy compatible ?

Anyone have fixed Ju52 and Me410 ?

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to apologize I never got the mission out to you all for I44. I was looking for my old images of the B-17 crew I made here on the forums today and found this old thread.
Alot of things happened. One I lost my job and was out of work along time, two I lost everything and had to move, 3 I moved and started working full time and going to school full time.
I still had the hard drive but it bit the dust not long after I moved and I lost everything. All a few tidbits that Im going to look for later. I ended getting very ill and was forced to stop school
forced to stop making videos for Armaholic and forced to basically change my life completely.

So I wanted to apologize to Gnat and Pac and everyone else who was waiting on me to drop the video and release what  I had been asking so many questions over.
I loved the mod it doesn't work anymore with six updater I guess now the last couple times I checked it didn't. Last I saw it was play with Six now and wont launch with mods.  I don't know if I have Arma installed

on this pc or not I think on steam I do but my buddies all quit Arma2 when it moved to steam since we never could figure out how to get mods to work with steam and sixupdater.
Everyone has moved onto Arma3 now and my PC is not gonna run that and I really don't play games much these days anymore. I have a few but don't really do much anymore.

The remaining image that I have is my 303rd group sitting on the plane and my youtube video of the airfield I made, next to that I think thats it and the image I do have is only a thumbnail I had to blow up.
Since ImageShack decided to delete everyone's images on their accounts and not bother telling them they were going to. Then they had my images still but wanted me to purchase a subscription
so I did, Well my images werent reinstated and they sent me an email saying they lost them after I had seen they still had them...Then deleted my accout with them and refunded my money.
So I had to file a BBB claim on them and never got my images back still.

It had its good times, you guys did mountains of work. Thanks for all that effort you guys put in and the good times Good luck in your future endeavors.

Hi I have two bugs with I44. The first bug is the British PIAT anti tank weapon won't load into the game. Something about no entry muzzle flash then Iron sight. The second bug is if I'm in a tank and hit either the adjust sight elevation up or down the gun sight will bug out and spin around constantly.  Anyone familiar with these and have a suggestion on how to fix? Any help would be appreciated. *Edited* to add one more bug. When infantry ride on top of tanks as cargo they are invulnerable to fire.

Edited by crp19851
Added another bug

On 1/19/2017 at 4:54 AM, abarsby said:

Right Click on Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in Steam.

Select PROPERTIES.

Select LAUNCH OPTIONS

add -mod=@CBA;@i44 (or whatever your CBA and Invasion 44 folders are called)

CLICK OK. Launch

Or create a Steam shortcut (below LAUNCH OPTIONS), and add the -mod= line to the shortcut.

Thank You!, I was stuck searching for an old installer online (I44-ARMA2CO-v2-5.exe) that was put out in 2011 and cannot be found.

I NEED SOME HELP GUYS, PLEASE!!

I don't know if you have been talking about that before, but I've been searching everywhere and I couldn't find an answer.

I just started playing Arma 2 CO i44 mod, and soldiers DON'T DIE!! They are hit a lot of times by the enemy but don't die (well, rarely die). Can somebody help me? Please!!

Thank you guys! (and sorry for my poor english).

On 7/18/2019 at 8:23 AM, ManuBonzo said:

I NEED SOME HELP GUYS, PLEASE!!

I don't know if you have been talking about that before, but I've been searching everywhere and I couldn't find an answer.

I just started playing Arma 2 CO i44 mod, and soldiers DON'T DIE!! They are hit a lot of times by the enemy but don't die (well, rarely die). Can somebody help me? Please!!

Thank you guys! (and sorry for my poor english).

Maybe you have loaded some other mod that interferes with i44, ACE or some medical mod I do not know, it's the only thing that comes to mind, because the truth is very strange, since unless you put (allowDamage false) in the units , they should die.

Well, I didn't load ACE or medical mods, and when I remove i44 mod, the problem is resolved. I don't know where is the problem. Thank you so much for helping me, dalber24.

On 7/20/2019 at 5:42 AM, ManuBonzo said:

Well, I didn't load ACE or medical mods, and when I remove i44 mod, the problem is resolved. I don't know where is the problem. Thank you so much for helping me, dalber24. 

then you only have the i44 loaded ???
that's really strange, for now I can not think of anything else, unless the mission you're playing is the problem.
  Have you tried opening the editor put some units and shoot them to see if the same thing happens?