SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

I read your previous post.. i'm "wishful" for an I44 Dev response

i´m not , i think they turned their back on us . so many good old developers have gone .

for expample when have you last heard of Benny,Gnat

i´m not , i think they turned their back on us . so many good old developers have gone .

On the other hand, they have the right to retire after so many years of time consuming modding.

Hi guy's do you know of a group that plays I44 at a very realistic level and preferably not with TS because i can't get my voice being heard unless someone can aid with some settings. I will gladly join up.

Hey Dudes.

Sad to hear that there's not been a developer reply as of late however. That doesn't necessarily mean there is no ongoing development. If anyone knows a PR rep for them though Id like to speak with one regarding permission to show their mod on Armaholics Youtube channel.

Since the video will be monetized by Armaholic and its profit goes to the site to keep it running, I need permission from the team of Developers to showcase it.

I use an older Version of I44 back before it became Play with six. I make Videos for Armaholics channel to help keep the site running in my spare time and I had a mission I built long before play with six of which I was going to post on the forums but as you stated above life happens. It never came to light so this will just be a video made using the mission but not just me playing the mission.

I would speak with Gnat since he usually was the man with the plan on the Aircraft for I44 however his Youtube Channel has not been active in a year. As well as after seeing the above statements about their Activity I am just seeking anyone who is part of their team to grant permission to me. If you guys see this and are cool with it you can Contact Foxhound on Armaholic and let him know its ok. Hes been trying to reach one of the I44 team.

We have to ask permission for every mod depicted in any video we upload to show proper credit and respect to those modders. I wish I could depict the newer I44 Version, however I fear if I get it ,my mission will break and Ill need to rebuild it from scratch. Anyhow we have a list of modders who allow their content to be shown in Armaholics videos for their Youtube channel. I hope we can add I44 to that list if not the list then maybe just for my video alone. Hope to hear back from some one soon.

Thanks in Advance. Miss you guys on the forums its been too long man. Everyone seems to have gone on to Arma3 now lol.

Edited by Eaglezero6205

Departure / disappearance of I44 team is understandable as RV engine is not the best platform for a decent workflow that might save time for the modders. Handling RV takes times, even at the most basic level.

Maybe I44 is heading over to develop a commercially viable product for profit. Many modder groups take off to the next level within time. See Iron Front (RIP, guys) devs.

Hello

Anyone know anything about hosting I44 servers? We got a server runing with I44, CBA CO and ACRE, however, when we try to join with the same mods as the server we get kicked with message like:

"*position of the folders/program*i44\addons\oca.pbo

csj_109g.pbo

csj_b17.pbo

csj_bballoon.pbo

csj_chute.pbo

csj_engine.pbo... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys."

Nvm i fixd above problem.

Edited by Painmace

Yeah, I think so. But it's really no point disapperaing suddenly without a word. Just tell us some thing, no matter you would keep on or not. We could understand without any question. I know Inv44 since their first alpha release in OFP with just one soldier.

I was a part of the I44-team for a while (not officially maybe, but I made the Neaville terrain and a few missions etc.), even then there weren't many who were active in working on it. The problem is that modding is very time-consuming and tedious, and a lot of people (myself included) are busy with other things in life. I think a problem was the lack of interest aswell, ArmA mostly works in multiplayer and there didn't seem to be too many people playing I44. I think there was some hope (at least for my part) that the popularity of DayZ would bring more people to other mods such as I44, but it didn't seem to be the case. I think most of the people working on I44 just got tired of it and moved on to other things in life.

Then again, I don't want to speak out too much since I haven't been in touch with any of the team members for a long time now, but this was just the feeling I got. Also, people talking about mod developers "turning their backs on us" etc. should learn to mod themselves. Don't expect others to spend hours and hours and tons of energy to make something for you to enjoy, don't take it for granted.

Then again, I don't want to speak out too much since I haven't been in touch with any of the team members for a long time now, but this was just the feeling I got. Also, people talking about mod developers "turning their backs on us" etc. should learn to mod themselves. Don't expect others to spend hours and hours and tons of energy to make something for you to enjoy, don't take it for granted.

Indeed, addon making is a time consuming thing to do. There comes a time when other things have to take priority, namely real life, be it family or Jobs it all has to come before addon making. I am sure its not the last we have heard of I44., but if it is we have had a good innings since the dawn of OFP.

We've been a bit taxed for time and resources (namely people) to spend as much time on I44 as we would have liked. There is a planned release still to come for A2 I am hoping to get out pretty soon, it is likely to be a bit buggy due to limited testing possibilities these days so it won't quite be the v2.7 we had planned for, but it should be a relatively solid build. Expect a bit more A3 news too soon!

OMG The King is dead!

Long live the king!

Seriously please let the community know if there's any way in which we can help, because frankly we're crying out for more a decent WW2.

Gunter Sverloh's gonna go crazy when he reads this :P

Lol domokun your silly but ya, i am going crazy, I miss the I44 team.

Hey PacUK Excellent news!

I been talking with MCNools through pm to try to get a hold of you guys.

My question is, is it possible that I can moderate your forums and keep them clean and free of the spam bots, ads, ect,. that are being posted there as well as just

keep the thing in check, theres still alot of folks playing the mod and trying to get info or post questions on the forum looks like a hit or miss with the ad posts popping up.

I have quite a bit of experience, i am current admin/mod of IF Fan forums since 2013, been on these forums here since 2009, been in the community since the series started,

and was til the forums shut down moderater of the official Iron front fan forums, oh I have another forum of my own for something i do with a buddy in rl.

Was there some issue with the forum that prevented you guys from removing the spam ads, or you guys just to busy to keep on the forums?

It's very nice to hear from you Pac, only yesterday I spent an unhealthy amount of time in the editor (UK bank holiday) with your still awesome units.

I'd like to vote for Günter to bring some civilization back to your forums (free p0rn links? Cheap fitted kitchens?:()

My offer is still open on the Churchill skin tweak I mentioned some time back, I find it matches the Sherman's a lot better when used together. I felt

the Churchill was a touch dark compared to the Sherman's.

Was that M10/Achilles tank destroyer ever finished? would give my right arm to see that in-game...:yay:

Glad that you're still around PacUK. I look forward to v2.7 of I44 when it's released. Thanks for sharing with us.

Excited to hear your A3 news! Looking forward to V2.7, hopefully we have it before 6th June for the anniversary of Operation Neptune.

We've been a bit taxed for time and resources (namely people) to spend as much time on I44 as we would have liked. There is a planned release still to come for A2 I am hoping to get out pretty soon, it is likely to be a bit buggy due to limited testing possibilities these days so it won't quite be the v2.7 we had planned for, but it should be a relatively solid build. Expect a bit more A3 news too soon!

I'd be interested in helping port that A2 content over to A3. I was referred to this thread by chains as I'm in the beginning steps of creating a WW2 mod for A3. If you'd be interested in speaking further, shoot me a PM or we can chat on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome that you are still working on the mod, I'm looking forward to the release :yay:

Oh thank goodness, I thought you guys had quit working on the mod. I should have known better. :) This mod was and probably still is my favorite mod for ARMA 2 looking forward to development news and future releases for ARMA 3.

Oh thank goodness, looking forward to development news and future releases for ARMA 3.

Err.. What's Arma 3 ??;)

I'll admit I didn't really bother reading the whole thread, any news for A3 ? I'm in a french community and I'm trying to organize a WWII operation for the 14th of July. We'd be willing to donate if we had some content, but of course we wont force anyone to do anything (mostly because we can't :p). We'd really love to use that mod especially since I noticed that I44 has a lot more content than Iron Front.

Is there anything you can tell us about this video or it's creator ?

Read the comments on utube itself, the guy is a modder who was asked not to release the content as I44 has it already and to join their team which he did,

the team are building I44 from scratch and do so in their spare time.

What you see in the vid was cancelled and now the modder as said above is with I44.