SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

I'm going to play a DDay mission today :)

Thanks a lot to this mod who help us to remember the sacrifice of all those young men.

This topic has been moved from the scripting thread to here,

Hey guys, I am not sure if this belongs in the I44 thread, or not but it more has to do with generic engine problems from what it seems. Or at least sometimes when I play arma 2 this happens, just not as often as I44.

So I spent a good deal of time working on this mission and we played it for a while yesterday, and it seemed like after we died and re-spawned something happened to the enemy in which they would not fire back. Is there a script or something that would keep them enemy because from out scoreboards, every time we would kill them they would give us a negative score, meaning somehow they were being friendly to us, and kind of killed the mood of the mission. So any help with this or recommendations on where to look would be appreciated, because God knows I have looked everywhere.

It's a wide shot, but have you used BIS' standard first aid module?

This used to happen with that module after respawn when I used it ages ago.

Cheers,

D.

I used the I44 healing module, would that be it? And if that is it, what would be the alternative to using that. I have all the I44 modules in there except the snow ones.

No, I meant the first aid module that came with ArmA2 in 2009.

I have no experience with the I44 healing module.

Hey, I´m wondering if there´s any way to successfully land the C-47 or the Ju-52 controlled by IA, because both planes always bounce when touch down and end up crashing against the bushes in the very end of the runway :S

Anyway, great mod guys, really well done.

Hey, I´m wondering if there´s any way to successfully land the C-47 or the Ju-52 controlled by IA, because both planes always bounce when touch down and end up crashing against the bushes in the very end of the runway :S

Which terrain is this on ?

Gnat;2420153']Which terrain is this on ?

Chernarus

Chernarus

Can't speak for the current setup, but new Ju52 and C47 land ok on all strips.

Can only suggest putting a trigger just before the runway landing spot with command like "myplane setfuel 0"

Then half way down the runway "myplane setfuel 1"

When you cut the fuel on approach it stops quicker.

FYI, crashing into trees when (any) big plane take-off from the NE airstrip has ALWAYS been a problem.

Gnat;2420992']Can't speak for the current setup' date=' but new Ju52 and C47 land ok on all strips.

Can only suggest putting a trigger just before the runway landing spot with command like "myplane setfuel 0"

Then half way down the runway "myplane setfuel 1"

When you cut the fuel on approach it stops quicker.

FYI, crashing into trees when (any) big plane take-off from the NE airstrip has ALWAYS been a problem.[/quote']

Ok, I´ll give it a try.

Thanks.

I appreciate the 'Observer Module' of your Mod very much. It's really very useful and makes those static guns and mortars become the awosome fire support units in the game.

I would like also to inculde the guns of other Mods as well under this Module. And is it possible to do that? Currently, the module is only workabe for the mortars and german rocket guns of Inv44.

Hey, last night, I tried to find the classname of the new Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe, unfortunately without success...

Seems like all the I44- classlists floating through the net are missing that one out.

Could anyone please reveal it here?? :confused:

Anyways, thanx for that great piece of modding.

Hey Gnat, do you by any chance have a vid of the glider or 410 you could upload

Concentrating on actually making these addons, not making videos of them sorry.

(Post written at midnight, after spending many hours looking for more nose art and historic markings used on 1944 B-17)

Edited by [APS]Gnat

Small WIP update

2.7 is much closer

Decals, nose art and markings can be custom assigned also.

Edited by [APS]Gnat

Update looks amazing!

I will be spending a lot of time in third person taking beauty shots ;)

Apologies if this has already been answered but will we see your excellent fw-190 in 2.7 or a later update?

Apologies if this has already been answered but will we see your excellent fw-190 in 2.7 or a later update?

Still under consideration.

Thanks guys.

Just if somebody can spoiler me how it will be with glider ?...if it will be somehowe liftable thanks by C-47 or just in editor you can just spawn it "Flying" ?

Just if somebody can spoiler me how it will be with glider ?...if it will be somehowe liftable thanks by C-47 or just in editor you can just spawn it "Flying" ?

Gliders (Horsa and Waco CG4A both as seen in video) can't directly be tow'ed by the C47, but a scripted solution will make it seem like it is.

These gliders don't have engines and do actually have to glide to a LZ.

Requires good pilots ......

So, what's the armaments of the Me-410 Hornisse?

Also, good to hear we can use vehicle chat with gunners on B17 now! And apparently, a Ju-52 gunner.