SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Just a small update, most of the patch is ready, I unfortunately don't have time to stick it all together and get it out as I'm about to leave for a wedding so I'll be gone until friday, but things are looking good for a weekend release of 2.63 :) Catch you guys in a few days!

Counting those few days like a child before an advent calender :D

i am confused!

i downloaded the HUGE file and i get a DOS screen saying there is no content. i have absolutely no idea how this play with 6 works! i follow it to the letter but it says under the server name it will say play or download, i see no such thing.

any help would kinda help.

yes its not just this mod it is all of them with 6 there is no option to download/install?

Tried to help you via PM Colt.

In essence it's a 3 step process;

1. Select the Invasion 1944 mod in the mods tab (click the 'No mod selected' box if this is your first launch)

2. Set the MP/SP switch to Singleplayer*

3. Press the big orange Install button.

*If Multiplayer is selected you first need to select a server, depending on the status of the mods on that server you will be able to install, update or join. While SP will check for the latest version on our own network.

! Also be aware that Play withSIX will search and install mods in your MyDocs\ARMA2 folder by default, you can change this in game settings

For further support, as this is the Invasion 1944 topic, you can find us at http://getsatisfaction.withsix.com

Hi Paragraphic,

thanks for the help. i dont think its me but it could be here is a screeny of what i get... its all i get with no d/l button

pw6_zpsd6620779.jpg

pw62_zps718ba0c4.jpg

so not sure whats going on tbh :(

Edited by Colt45_GTO

@Colt

Download the mod from Armaholic --> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12465

and be done with it.

1. Download the mod the @I44 goes into you Arma2 directory.

2. The mod requires CBA get it here--> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

After you installed both of those, setup a shortcut and add this to your target line after the Arma2OA.exe

arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@I44

Game will start launching I44 and now you can play.

Missions are included with the mod and are located in the @I44 folder.

If you need more missions then the link in my sig will take you to my website where you can download a few hundred missions for I44.

Play withSix does have a support system I would recommend using if you are having trouble as they will most likely be able to answer those kind of issues (or fix them if there are specific issues).

First you need to arma 2 operation arrowhead to play.

second

1. Download the mod the @I44 goes into you Arma2 directory.

2. The mod requires CBA get it here--> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

After you installed both of those, setup a shortcut and add this to your target line after the Arma2OA.exe

arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@I44

Game will start launching I44 and now you can play.

third if you want to use six updater I suggest you change default settings,to download mods into game directory not into my documents

thanks everyone i will try this tomorrow...or just d/l the mod as said above, cheers guys Merry Xmas :)

Wewt 2.63 is now all packed up, just going through final tests to make sure everything is in its right place and nothing major has been overlooked. Its not a huge patch, but hopefully the mission updates and new map will prove popular enough to get some servers running Battlegrounds so we can all celebrate the holidays ducked in a trench ;) Should be available sometime in the next 24 hours will keep you guys posted! Changelog below:

- [2.63] FIXED Hanomag missing sound.
- [2.63] FIXED Trucks missing sound.
- [2.63] FIXED Lee Enfield Bayonet turning into K98k.
- [2.63] FIXED External view on PzII, added cargo spots.
- [2.63] FIXED Cargo bugs on PzIV.
- [2.63] FIXED PzIV (S) damage from small-arms fixed.

- [2.63] CHANGED Added variable to enable medic class in missions (e.g. battleground) on non-medic units. Syntax: unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",false,true]; (enables healing on a unit), unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",true,true]; (enables full medic class medical kits do not deplete when used), unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",false,false]; (unit healing disabled).

- [2.63] NEW Added weights to all weapons, items and magazines. Code: I44_weight = ##
- [2.63] NEW Set grenade deflecting to 0; this makes them actually not jump around once they hit the ground.
- [2.63] NEW Added Canuk's grenade spin script.
- [2.63] NEW Satchel model for throwable explosives.
- [2.63] NEW Neaville Winter, new snowed version of map by McNools.

SP Missions:
I44_SP_Landing_v2.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - 144 Groups error fixed (included again to ensure its correct version).

MP Missions:

[NEW] 
I44_coop_Misdrop_1-20.MCN_Neaville - new mission from McNools, large scale JIP Co-op across Neaville.

I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_Merderet_v2
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.MCN_Neaville_Winter

[uPDATED]
i44_coop_hill93_1-30_v1-1.MCN_Neaville - fixed 'Officer' unit, now vulnerable to damage.

I44_C&H_Battleground_Col_v103D.I44_Omaha_v2
I44_C&H_Battleground_Omh_v103D.I44_Omaha_v2
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.Chernarus
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_Merderet
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_merderet_winter
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.MCN_Neaville
I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.plr_bulge

All Battlegrounds now include our wounding system available via the User Interface, 
TPW Suppression and Line of Sight scripts (currently using script version 3.04 due to some issues with more recent versions, will update/integrate better in future, if needed they can simply be disabled by altering the init.sqf and commenting out or removing the two script calls). 
Capture positions rebalanced with re-arm points at each flag. 
Each side now has 5 groups of 5 units in an effort to improve teamplay, groups currently preset, will add custom groups if there is a deman for it). 
Generally these versions are more focused for PvP games and its suggested you turn AI off, as they don't function ideally with the environments on certain maps (bridges), and the player wounding system but should provide nice filler for smaller groups or even Players vs AI on one side.
Some other small fixes and tweaks, any feedback on these versions would be appreciated over on our public forums or BI topic.

Wewt 2.63 is now all packed up, just going through final tests to make sure everything is in its right place and nothing major has been overlooked. Its not a huge patch, but hopefully the mission updates and new map will prove popular enough to get some servers running Battlegrounds so we can all celebrate the holidays ducked in a trench ;) Should be available sometime in the next 24 hours will keep you guys posted!

I hope update 2.64 not have to wait very long, as it is already under development.I am not asking rel.date .Guy`s you need bild more Russian fraction.

Edited by Andy Mcnab

very good to hear the patch it's going to be released soon.Now take a break,enjoy Xmas holydays and then surprise us all with a 2.64 patch announcement with a lot of new toys to play with XD.

Jokes apart,keep up the good work.

I44 team made us very happy,thx to i44 we are hosting a big TvT campaign (80+ players) since november and no one wants to stop playing it!

I hope update 2.64 not have to wait very long, as it is already under development.I am not asking rel.date .Guy`s you need bild more Russian fraction.

I think Animosity has most if not all of the code thoroughly locked down now, we are hoping to get a couple of tanks in though if possible and maybe a few other little pieces that will take up most of the time. So no real ETA on it yet but pretty soon. Sorry though we have no plans to incorporate a Russian faction, there's plenty of other mods and games covering it to better effect than we could. We would much rather focus efforts on expanding and balancing the sides we have currently and expanding more locally than a different front of the war.

very good to hear the patch it's going to be released soon.Now take a break,enjoy Xmas holydays and then surprise us all with a 2.64 patch announcement with a lot of new toys to play with XD.

Jokes apart,keep up the good work.

I44 team made us very happy,thx to i44 we are hosting a big TvT campaign (80+ players) since november and no one wants to stop playing it!

Hopefully won't be too far from the truth if at all possible heh, does depend on how busy everyone is and there is/will be some downtime going on. If you guys are playing TvT do you use Battlegrounds much? I'd really like to see it on a server or two with full teams with the new enhancements from 2.63 some of the new missions are really small areas primarily infantry combat that look to be pretty intense with two full teams :) Hope you guys keep enjoying the mod!

Everything on 2.63 is all set to go now, I am literally just waiting to upload it and it should be on Six in a while, hopefully I didn't break anything along the way the guys have done some great work recently so I hope everyone on the team and all you players have a nice restful holiday season! Should have that early Xmas present for you to unwrap soon enough!

haha hey guys i know i was blonde when i was younger, i have A2 and Reinforcements i didn't realise i didnt have OA so i just bought it from BIS its downloading now

Files are live on Six-Updater, and Play withSix (button below for those that want it). Armaholic upload is done just waiting for the news page and download to activate, hope everything goes smoothly!

Click the button below for instructions on how to download and install Invasion 1944 using Play withSix:

forumsignsml.png

Edited by PacUK

Hello I44 thx for the update nice winter neaville. But i still got problems whit the mg42 scoped tripod i crach the game when i zoon. i use vannilla a2 + oa + baf and use six updater what is wrong?THx

I would imagine its a bug, if you can report it on Dev-Heaven we can try to address it in a future patch, for now, just avoid using it.

Thanks Team I44/Pac :jump_clap:...love the Pz MKIV fix and I got my sound back on my Opel truck :bounce3:

Me very happy , enjoy and have a great Xmas.

Hi Pac, you guys get around to looking into and fixing this bug?

Panzer 4 g gunner sights moving on their own

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/63101

I have 5 other bugs to report, these are still the 2.62 v yet but their all tank related.

I will retest when i get the new 2.63v.

Gunter are you using the range keys, or the mousewheel action menu to rotate the sights? IIRC using the mousewheel option became buggy when we implemented using the ranging keys (same as if ranging a rifle).

Hi pac,

Im using the action menu options where it says increase range, decrease range.

Just a quick run down of a small test I did earlier this morning:

Pz2 -range gets stuck at max, or wont work (will do this every time you restart mission)

pz4 F1- range spins (will do this every time you restart mission)

panther- range spins (will do this every time you restart mission)

Panzer4 g w/out skirt - range spins back and forth (will do this every time you restart mission)

Tiger 1 range doesn't work at all (will do this every time you restart mission)

Tiger 2 range works perfect, no issues

105mm Lefh 18 Artillery cannon- gun has sites but you cannot see through them.

UI compass on top left corner of the screen with tank shell and direction, i find rather big, it covers up the communications list

that I use to pick targets from that I order my AI to target.

==============

So for each tank i basically restarted the mission to see if it was just a one time thing.

Mission i used is my own creation, I just plopped down several tanks and weapons just to test them out, has no scripts,

and I am playing the mission in the editor in preview.

I normally play with my COWarModI44 which my target line is setup like this:

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@I44;@COWarModI44

but on the test above i just used the vanilla I44 mod v 2.62:

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@I44

When i play I play with a manual installation, mod downloaded from Armaholic, never had any trouble with the mod other then listed above.

I also without a mission just put down an pz4 f1 on the desert map just to test the range, and once previewed it got the same issue.

I have no programs runnign in the background when I play, and I never get lag, so game runs good overall.

============

Question in general

Is it possible I can beta test for you guys? I mean do you guys need help? Could you use my help?

I'd prefer to work with a WW2 focused mod then a modern day as I love WW2. Your thoughts.

was the same thing the dial would spin back and forth.

Edited by Gnter Severloh