SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

I'm sure there will be an archive version available via our moddb page, though it can take a while to get uploaded/go active as well as Armaholic etc so you shouldn't have to worry it just means we don't have to do so much work documenting it, and those in the know can just download and install with the classic methods.

Just thought I would explain some of the changes I'm making in 'Battlegrounds', these are aimed primarily at Player vs Player but still support (quite dumb) AI to fill any gaps. First each team is now split into five squads of five, these are currently preset future versions we hope to incorporate a Battlefield kind of squad system at some (much) later date, so its a lot easier to stay with a squad and work together with the fireteam hud. The other main addition is the wounding system which we always intended for PvP is finally in, giving more use to medics and making firefights a lot more interesting (as well as wounded bait type opportunities for snipers ;) ). Alongside incorporation of TPW Suppression and supply points at each capture (as well as vehicles across larger maps not just at the main spawn area) the fighting should be even more intense than before. If these go down well with the community we'll look at expanding the options and adding in a few more features in future releases.

Great news!!!

For me just some bug fixes and new vehicle to play with it's surely enough!

Probably been asked someone but is there a way to turn back on the Radio Comms, I know it was turned off for realism but it makes it dang near impossible to know what going on during a battle since unless your right next to an AI player to hear their muffled talk you have no clue whats going on.

The comms are still there, its radios that were removed from certain units, you can add it back with

this addweapon "itemradio";

The comms are still there, its radios that were removed from certain units, you can add it back with
this addweapon "itemradio";

Thanks a bunch!

Not sure if I'll have time, will see what I can do. I'm hoping to get the patch out around tuesday before I go away for a couple of days otherwise everything should be all set for an early xmas present, so you can all hunker down in some hedgerows on winter Neaville and sing carols together!

Nice one Pac! Was hoping that the patch with my new Winter-Neaville would be released before christmas. :) I hope you'll all enjoy it, and that it brings you some christmas spirit, haha.

If I remember correctly there should also be an attempted fix for the AI's tendency to spot you through the vegetation on neaville aswell.

Will the sound be fixed on the JU-52 in the new update?

Probably not, the cockpit dash still needs finishing .........

let's hope at least land vehicles without sound get their own one

Work on 2.63 has resumed on my end at a reduced pace, but I'm hoping to get things out before Xmas if at all possible, still got a couple of battlegrounds to finish up and one new one for the winter version of Neaville to produce. Animosity's work on the new tank penetration code and effects is coming along very nicely, we're hoping this should be good to go for 2.64 patch and hopefully we can squeeze in one or two new tanks to go alongside. Here's a short video showing the new burning effect he's been working on:

Thats great news Pac!!.. looking foward to it.

how about the Enola Gay it is the B-17 in silver and with the text Enola gay on the left cheek it i sth eplane that carried the Atomic bomb would like to see a Nuke without all the nuclear stuff like in the Nuke mod just explode kill go up in air

how about the Enola Gay it is the B-17 in silver and with the text Enola gay on the left cheek it i sth eplane that carried the Atomic bomb would like to see a Nuke without all the nuclear stuff like in the Nuke mod just explode kill go up in air

I don't think that kind of addon would be appropiate for a European Theatre Based Mod, perhaps the Hell in the Pacific Mod may make something like that.

Enola Gay was a B29 not a B17 and wrong theater.Absolutely enjoy this mod tremendously especially the different modules,i get the mortars working with the forward observer module but arty does nothing?.thanks for all the work waiting eagerly for next update.

or how about these :

P41 Warhawk

(GLIDER!!!) Waco CG-4

AND PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PLEASE make a big ship with ropes on the side with LCVP attached to it or LCM3 or make the LST that is the boat with a big ramp that could open with the DUWKs and Shermans and M8s and Stuarts and Halftracks anything that was tracked basiccly :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LST_Sicily.jpg in it and in the pacific it had LVTs in it PLS that would make the beaches of Omaha v2 a little more OMaha beach than it is now

and I would LOVE to see the DUWK amphibous truck who were used in Normandy during ww2 and in the pacific an din Italy every invasion was at least 1 DUWK included

just some things to get into your mind IF you guys are going to make an Naval transport Carrier COuld you please make it with some kind of barracks in (beds) and a cateen with th eBeds as a static thing to get in so you actually can liedown in your bed or sit down on the benches in the canteen! And I know Hell in the Pacific MOD al readdy did the troop carrier naval but you in world war 2 not every boat was the same and the one in Hell in the pacific doesnt has an insidewoth a canteen and barracks and hallways and a engine room and that stuff and please make some navy crew :http://www.ussnclivinghistory.com/uniformdescription.html on this photo are 3 different uniforms

I know tihs are a lot of questions but it's just to bring you guys on ideas hopelly I one day can RP with ArmA II and walk throught the kitchen in the big LST or take a nap in the barracks of the Naval transoprt Carrier

or how about these :

P41 Warhawk

(GLIDER!!!) Waco CG-4

AND PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PLEASE make a big ship with ropes on the side with LCVP attached to it or LCM3 or make the LST that is the boat with a big ramp that could open with the DUWKs and Shermans and M8s and Stuarts and Halftracks anything that was tracked basiccly :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LST_Sicily.jpg in it and in the pacific it had LVTs in it PLS that would make the beaches of Omaha v2 a little more OMaha beach than it is now

and I would LOVE to see the DUWK amphibous truck who were used in Normandy during ww2 and in the pacific an din Italy every invasion was at least 1 DUWK included

just some things to get into your mind IF you guys are going to make an Naval transport Carrier COuld you please make it with some kind of barracks in (beds) and a cateen with th eBeds as a static thing to get in so you actually can liedown in your bed or sit down on the benches in the canteen! And I know Hell in the Pacific MOD al readdy did the troop carrier naval but you in world war 2 not every boat was the same and the one in Hell in the pacific doesnt has an insidewoth a canteen and barracks and hallways and a engine room and that stuff and please make some navy crew :http://www.ussnclivinghistory.com/uniformdescription.html on this photo are 3 different uniforms

I know tihs are a lot of questions but it's just to bring you guys on ideas hopelly I one day can RP with ArmA II and walk throught the kitchen in the big LST or take a nap in the barracks of the Naval transoprt Carrier

^This.

Please can we also have flushing toilets in the next release.

Enola gay was a b-29 not a b-17 and the P41 Warhawk (the P40 warhawk) was really hard as far as I know to meet in the European theater... maybe was easier to see it in north africa / Pacific theater.

However +1 to the Waco glider :P

@jiltedjock no I mean like just the barracks and a mess hall like this boat : LOOK AT 2:02

LOOK AT 2:02

---------- Post added at 10:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

Enola gay was a b-29 not a b-17 and the P41 Warhawk (the P40 warhawk) was really hard as far as I know to meet in the European theater... maybe was easier to see it in north africa / Pacific theater.

However +1 to the Waco glider :P

sorry I wasn't sure if it was a B17 or a b29 you're right about the P40 but still it goes as fast as **** and it is nice to do stunts in I also am a fan if the WACO

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

BUT... About the LST they were in normandy and I know it's a big project but IT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME here is a picture of the LST on NORMANDY :

(those ships are all LSTs) it basiclly was a massif landing craft with a mess hall the barracks and a engine room and some small things like that but further it just was a landing craft

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=normandy+LST&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1365&bih=799&tbm=isch&tbnid=ad-Ysh57LKDCtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D93919&docid=rLoxRzDDa9vH5M&imgurl=http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachments/military-photos/10567d1209914267-world-war-11-photos-d-day-june-1944-omaha-beachhead-normandy-lst-21-unloads-british-army-tanks-trucks-onto-rhino-barge.jpg&w=740&h=615&ei=pjDQUO_jLurP0AXg_IHYBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=547&vpy=122&dur=689&hovh=205&hovw=246&tx=162&ty=117&sig=101006897579233584167&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=165&start=0&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:97

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=normandy+LST&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1365&bih=799&tbm=isch&tbnid=cUOo7uI0vj6EpM:&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sherman-french-army-normandy.jpg&docid=T9Cr-LnLm3nHmM&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Sherman-french-army-normandy.jpg&w=740&h=615&ei=pjDQUO_jLurP0AXg_IHYBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=940&vpy=274&dur=1047&hovh=205&hovw=246&tx=99&ty=113&sig=101006897579233584167&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0,i:124

IF this project is TO BIG it would be nice to see the DUWK amphibous vehicle used in Normandy in the pacific and in Italy

I think devs have other priorities,they are not so big,the work they did it's already fabolous.there are so many things to do before focusing on the ship's interior

Rob_Mayall, You should probably be asking in the stickied Addons Request thread, in Addons: Discussion section :)

Devs & others: Please direct me to the class list, as for some reason the search function isn't working. I recall seeing maybe link somewhere in this thread? Having a cold doesn't help finding it, but I'm still determined to play around with the editor :)

Just a small update, most of the patch is ready, I unfortunately don't have time to stick it all together and get it out as I'm about to leave for a wedding so I'll be gone until friday, but things are looking good for a weekend release of 2.63 :) Catch you guys in a few days!

Just a small update, most of the patch is ready, I unfortunately don't have time to stick it all together and get it out as I'm about to leave for a wedding so I'll be gone until friday, but things are looking good for a weekend release of 2.63 :) Catch you guys in a few days!

update 2.63 is good news ,i am very waiting update 2.64 (new tank penetration and tank burning) ,а update 2.7 wait just too long.

Guy`s there are plans on the map Ardennes and Ardennes winter?

Great news - any progress is good progress for I44. Can't wait for the patch with the Infantry half of my heart, but the other half of my heart just...

*waits for the Typhoon update*

Well, I need a new joystick and TIR to bring out my best anyway.

Good news! Will be expecting this release! Thank you team for keeping efforts on this Mod!