SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

When you mention 'module', did you mean module as type what i can put on the map in the editor? Or module as MOD (like inv44)? Because I didnt use any module (bloodpressure?) in my mission, but still cannot use ai medic to heal wounded players.

If its not possible, because inv44 is designed for human players, then i understand it and will not try this.

Anyway, once - when i was wounded - found a dead enemy medic and i could heal myself with his body :).

Yeah module, not mod(ification), it's possible there's a problem with ordering the medic though I'm pretty sure I've done it, not sure if its been tested recently though so I'll try to remember to take a look, have you tried to order the units themselves to go heal at the medic instead, its possible the wounded man might be the one that has to initiate it now with our setup, though as everything I do now uses our wounding system its been a while since I've tried it without to remember heh.

Little news on the 2.63 update, fix wise Macolik's been all done with fixes and a few small updates for a while, but due to a few rl issues that crept up on me release got a bit delayed. I'm hoping to have my own work caught up soon though so we should be back on track for a release I'm hoping this coming weekend. Battlegrounds PVP is getting a bit of an update which should hopefully promote teamplay and bring the gameplay more in line with the coop experience with the same wounding system, as well as grouping players in 5-man squads instead of lone players to make it a bit easier to find your friends and stick together. A few other tweaks and balances as well as incorporation of the TPW suppression system as seen on the Neaville Battlegrounds mission should make for some great improvements to the player versus player game.

from the config, the I44 medics are NOT given the "attendant = 1" attribute which allows them to heal, so, module or no module, I44 medics are not vanilla medics and cannot heal.

its a personal choice of the mod makers, I understand, but it really has a large effect on AI healing, i.e. there is none.

Unless I'm mistaken, use the Dapman mod corrects this, i.e. AI medics can heal AI as well as players

Hey Pac! 2 questions:

1)will be any news in AntiAir compartment?

2)the patch will be released only with pws?

thx in advance

from the config, the I44 medics are NOT given the "attendant = 1" attribute

This was disabled as for our own wounding system to work we needed to ensure the original healing methods didn't activate. However the same functionality is then re-added as part of our own system when the module is not loaded. So while its not activated the same standard classes, the above is not strictly true. As I said before it is possible to still heal without our wounding module, but the procedure to get AI to do it may have changed somewhat, and support for the standard first aid systems is untested and may be limited (but standard medic healing is still possible without them).

1)will be any news in AntiAir compartment?

2)the patch will be released only with pws?

1. We plan to add a few AA pieces when we come to do 2.7 to go alongside the aircraft updates from Gnat. Hopefully we can get at least 1 mobile and one static AA unit per side so everyone won't be forced to use german AA in the future :D

2. Our primary distribution will be Six networks with PwS as our suggested method, its just the easiest and quickest way for us to get the files out to everyone. I expect as always we will still provide an archive download but these are likely to be slightly delayed and released afterwards in some cases due to the extra time getting the file uploaded and authorised by hosts for download.

Hi, just a small question, to minor to bother you via PM.

As I'm planning to continue my work on the custom UI elements; can you perhaps point me to the file displayed as the inventory backround? Cannot find it even going file by file, and I see that you have replaced yours... Meny thanks for help.

check the RscDisplayGear part in the ui config.

class ControlsBackground
{
 class Mainback: RscPicture
 {
   text = "\ca\ui\data\igui_background_gear_ca.paa";
 }
}

I think I spy the M16 Halftrack here.

Seriously, you can't go wrong with an M3 Halftrack with mounted quad fifty cal.

And Wirbelwind/Ostwind? Need something to destroy when you fix me a Tiffy.

This waiting is just getting better here!

Hey pac, is there something wrong with the I44 forums?

I keep getting this spammed at the top of the banner in multiple lines:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/hooks/index.php:253)

I dont know if its my browser (firefox) having issues or your forums is messed up, cuz now I have to login every time whereas before I didn't need too.

============

For those I44 fans, my website seen here:

http://missionrepository.webs.com/

i have all the I44 missions from Armaholic listed on the site, I will be adding the stock missions on the site soon, but will be doing a project for vandervoor (think thats how you spell it)

who has a thread in the I44 forums that releases alot of SP/coop missions for I44, i plan on hopefully this week setting up a page for him and listing all of his

missions for download, and instant I might add.

Also if anyone wants to have a place to hsot their I44 mission, then My site has them in one place!

Edited by Gnter Severloh

...wrote some new music for the mod.

Yeah we're aware of the issue on the forums (its also affected our team forums) but we're not sure what's caused it yet. Mars has been a bit busy so hasn't had much time to take a look but hopefully we'll have it back up and working properly in the next couple of days, sorry for any trouble this may cause feel free to post on this topic until then though :)

I think I posted a screeny of the M16 haltrack that Mars was working on a while back before he moved focus over to the M10 Wolverine, the great thing about the quad 50 unit is it will also function as a stationary AA platform as well so expect to see those roll in with Gnat's aircraft overhauls for 2.7 sometime in the future.

2.63 has had a few minor delays due to real life, I'm hoping things will be ready for release any day now though, a couple of days to finish up the battleground mission overhauls and finalising the patched files with keys and everything should be ready for release. We're hoping to run some TvT (and probably Coop) events post release so if any server admins are interested in hosting an event with their regulars/clan mates let me know and we'll be in touch!

check the RscDisplayGear part in the ui config.

Yes, that's the one, I must have been blind or just too tired to have overlooked this... Thank you.

Yeah we're aware of the issue on the forums

Oh ok, phew thought it was my browser acting up, but all the other forums I go to are fine, weird.

Oh ok, phew thought it was my browser acting up, but all the other forums I go to are fine, weird.

Yeah we're still pretty clueless as to the cause and reason for its continued malfunction, if anyone does recognise it please let me know on here.

Are you planning to make more variatons on WaffenSS troops in future? For instance, the beancamo,etc.

Are you planning to make more variatons on WaffenSS troops in future? For instance, the beancamo,etc.

I'm sure you will see some variants pop-up as and when our texture artists have time to do them. We don't have too many team members in that area right now our focus has been much more on the gameplay side of things recently than content, but yes hopefully sometime in the future!

Some of you may have noticed are forums are still down, it would appear to have been a hacking attempt that could be ongoing so its very likely we'll have to shut them down for a while. I hope we can get things back up and running soon, until then I would suggest you make sure you have decent anti-virus protection in case anything malicious has been slipped in. Hopefully the one warning we experienced was an unrelated false positive but right now we just do not know so please be careful!

Some of you may have noticed are forums are still down, it would appear to have been a hacking attempt that could be ongoing so its very likely we'll have to shut them down for a while. I hope we can get things back up and running soon, until then I would suggest you make sure you have decent anti-virus protection in case anything malicious has been slipped in. Hopefully the one warning we experienced was an unrelated false positive but right now we just do not know so please be careful!

Hi Pac,

I thought something wasnt quite right, so I jumped on board here hopefully things will get sorted out soon.

I create a Stuka (I44_Plane_G_Ju87_SC250_WL) in runtime with pilot and it fly nice over the target, but when I want to bomb it with

_plane fire "I44_BombLauncherSC250";

it do nothing. I tried to fire the launcher with the pilot, but same result.

How can I script a Stuka to release its bombs?

P.S.: Yes, I know, I can create a bomb under the Stuka (and it works, i tried), but this is not how bomb have to be works.

As stated before, it appears our official website, public and team forums have been hacked, and logins are not working for the most part, Macolik has had a couple of warnings regarding - JS/iFrame.TD.2 however I've not been getting any warnings myself from AVG browsing using either chrome or firefox. Currently our webmaster is unavailable so there's very little we can do at this time except warn people off from using the site and forums by posting here, until the matter can be addressed directly. If you have experienced any problems or warnings please let me know, and I highly suggest running a thorough scan if you have been using the forums. From what I can tell the virus perpetuates itself by stealing ftp login info which can then be used to infect other websites to further the spread of the infection.

Gunter I had noticed you have posted on the forums recently, I personally haven't been able to login to them all week so was curious what you have been using to browse the website/login?

Hi Pac,

I use Firefox for my browser, I can login and post np, just that I have to login in each time to the site as before I stayed logged in.

Other then the codes at the top of the site when I login and the having to relogin everytime the site works np for me.

Just an update on the website situation. It would appear Marcel's work PC was infected due to out of date flash & java stuff, it is very possible your PC may be infected if you have used the website recently and don't have up to date software and a decent virus scanner (e.g. AVG, Avast etc). For now the website and forums will be down while the infections are cleaned off and we'll bring the site back online as soon as we can. So we highly recommend you scan your pc and ensure things like Java are up to date if you have visited the site since the initial breach. Hopefully most users should be safe but its better to be safe than sorry, so update your programs and run a virus scan to be safe! If you run your own websites (gunter) I would suggest doing this ASAP.